MonkeyHunter wrote: »
Any plan to improve material drops or material drop rate in boss mode? Material drop rate in boss mode is 25% and tomes or greater runes are worthless. There's no real incentive to play these levels once 3-starred.
FatCat69 wrote: »
At least a hundred are!
itirnitii wrote: »
- Game crashes ending streaks feels terrible and cheats us out of our gems we paid money for. Once your streak resets you are gaining less trophies for your gem expenditure until you rebuild the streak back up.
- Having a streak when you just want to go to bed or have to go to work feels bad and makes you feel obligated to keep playing, or worse set your alarm every two hours to keep it alive.
- Losing a streak discourages you to continue playing, especially when you only have a small amount of time left to play.
- Fear of losing a streak encourages players to avoid tough opponents and just wait it out, because it isn't worth the risk.
- Matches are too RNG dependant to make a streak bonus truly indicative of skill level.
Look. I get it is good to reward players for playing well, but it isn't worth all these setbacks.
© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com