NOTE: The Furnace is not available yet, but he will be soon!
The Furnace is the newest Legendary Hero. He is pretty neat and has some new mechanics so we’re going to talk about him a little more in-depth than our previous Heroes.
First he has a new Tag – CONSTRUCT.
Constructs can never be debuffed but they cannot be healed by normal means. They can only be Repaired. Now before you say “hey but no one can repair!” That was true, until now. Dagrund’s heal is now called DWARVEN EMT – it will Heal OR Repair one Ally and it now increases Max HP as well!
Second, the Signature Ability for The Furnace does not use Energy. I know crazy right? Instead it is a pressure gauge that fills up with pressure. Pressure increases each turn, and it goes up faster in Fire Dungeons! But wait there is more. If you get hit with a CRIT – more Pressure! If you get hit by a Fire Hero/Enemy – Pressure! But! If you are in a Frost Dungeon, Pressure goes up slower. Also Pressure is reduced by taking damage from Water Hero/Enemies.
The ability, Under Pressure, can be use on every turn but does limited damage based on the amount of Pressure. More Pressure = more damage! Oh, there is one catch, though: if you let Pressure build up too much there is a chance that The Furnace will explode at random or when you try to use Under Pressure, dealing fire damage to The Furnace and every other hero (both allies and enemies). Explosive fun for the whole family!
Last and not least his Basic Attack, Feel the Burn, is an AOE that can set enemies on Fire.
Forged from Dwarven steel and infused with an ancient fire spirit – The Furnace rumbles, roars, scorches, and occasionally explodes.
Most Hated Hero:
FIRE: 30% bonus against NATURE enemies.
LEGENDARY ARMORED CONSTRUCT TANK
Abilities and Ascensions:
- Armored: Takes less damage from physical attacks.
- Construct: Can’t be healed but is invulnerable to any debuff.
- Pressure Cooker: If attacked by Fire characters or any CRIT pressure increases. If hit by Water characters pressure decreases.
- Feel the Burn: Melee Physical attack against all enemies with chance to Burn targeted enemy.
- Under Pressure: Ranged Fire attack for up to 99 (scales) at normal pressure, base damage plus extra damage depending on the Pressure built up.
- Fire Evo: 45
- Nature Monarch Evo: 17
- Water Evo: 5
- Bushido Evo: 2
- Dwarven Forged Team: Armored team members gain 15% damage reduction from ranged and melee attacks.
- Legacy of Flame: Fire team members get +15% ATK, +15% HP, +10% DEF and +10% SKL
- Feel the Burn II: Melee Physical attack against all enemies with chance to Burn targeted enemy and a 20% chance to burn all other enemies.
- Stoke the Boiler: Adds taunt to this hero, increases his Pressure, and allies gain FIRE damage to attacks, starts powered.
- Light Evo: 30
- Fire Monarch Evo: 30
- Runed Evo: 8
- Diamond Evo: 3
- Dwarven Forged Team II: Armored team members gain 25% damage reduction from ranged and melee attacks.
- Abs of Steel: Inflicted damage will not exceed 20% of Max HP.
- Feel the Burn III: Melee Physical attack against all enemies with chance to Burn targeted enemy and a 40% chance to burn all other enemies.
- Combustion: Targets energy of an enemy, igniting it, resetting all abilities to max cooldown.