New Guild Tournament Reward Payouts!

2»

Comments

• Can you consider adding 2 more tiers. 9500 and 10000, will give us more to shoot for, the current gap from a 9k guild to a top 10 is huge. We would have to kick many of our members to even try and we prefer to be a high performing but still social guild. I know there are others like us out there.

+1. This is happening in our guild right now. We came within inches of 10k last week and we were in the 20's in crowns and several members are leaving in hopes of finding a guild that hits top 10.
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • @PrezObama our guild is in the exact same boat.
  • Still waiting on the 10k rewards! It's been said several times before, but I feel the need to say it again.
    On our 4th week as a guild, we hit that 9k mark and we were all super excited. We ended up in 70 something place that week.
    Last week we hit the 9.7k mark and ended up in 40th place.
    This week with some recruiting luck we will end up hitting 10k and probably in the 20's leaderboard wise.
    Even though we will be 50 spots higher on the board we will still receive the exact same rewards as we did in week 4. This does not make any sense to me.
    In order for us to reach that top 10 goal, we would have to remove a few members who have been with us since the beginning and that is something I really do not want to have to do.

Please add a 9.5 or 10k bracket to the rewards table!
    07hd7vhw5fig.png
  • IbsenIbsen Member
    I agree that there should be at the very least a 10K guild crown reward. There is a huge gap between 9K, which most guilds can do standing on their heads and making top 10 which requires flawless execution. How many guilds routinely hit the maximum crown total weekly? The popularity of DB has increased and the measurement criteria for guilds and the top 10 should also adjust accordingly. We are entering a time when there needs to be more difficult quests at the guild level in order to rank guilds properly. I have ideas...

On a slightly related topic, what happens when we have guilds with the same crown totals? What will happen when 10 different guilds all hit 10,500 crowns in the same week? Do they all get the #1 reward?
    Isengard_Ibby
  • SkulsSkuls Member
    +1 for 9.5k and 10k tier reward. Also would like an option to pay (with Aether I suppose) to switch the tower/guild tokens earned.
  • Bring back the non sharing system! Make it harder to achieve perfection. There can only be 1 winner! (This would not benefit my guild) but it would definitely make things more exciting.

Also add away for players to see how a guild has done previously. Right now we have loads of top 1-10 guilds ranking 20th-40th throughout the entire week to only rank 1 for 5 minutes before the reset...

Legio Mortis (Almost always number 1) But Monday-Saturday never rank better than 15th
    0dxdktc3c5o9.jpg
  • Im still waiting for 9.5k or 10k tier rewards. 80th and 11th plave should not share same rewards.
    07hd7vhw5fig.png
  • Im still waiting for 9.5k or 10k tier rewards. 80th and 11th plave should not share same rewards.

And wait we shall :-)

waiting%20for%20a%20standard.JPG
    0dxdktc3c5o9.jpg
  • edited June 2016
    @Joel! Please do a reward for 9.5k and/or 10k. There is a box of stale cream-filled pastries in it, if you do it. Can't pass that up! ks49aw9cypsg.png
    :)
    Post edited by BeaversKleaver on
    bp4be7i8aa18.png
  • What needs to be done is generation of more facets to the tournament. For example, in addition to a Crown element, there should be weekly accumulated Trophies and Tower Floors. This will offer some diversity in event focus and distribution of awards.
  • +1 too the 9.5k and 10k rewards
    2cod9w0i45uw.png
  • urrrurrr Member
    Warlock wrote: »
    What needs to be done is generation of more facets to the tournament. For example, in addition to a Crown element, there should be weekly accumulated Trophies and Tower Floors. This will offer some diversity in event focus and distribution of awards.

This would also help Separate top 10. Instead of tie
  • :( still no 10k rewards...
  • Warlock wrote: »
    What needs to be done is generation of more facets to the tournament. For example, in addition to a Crown element, there should be weekly accumulated Trophies and Tower Floors. This will offer some diversity in event focus and distribution of awards.

This is an excellent idea! The PvP would actually make for some competition. Thoughhh it would also turn the weekly contest into a spending contest. Obviously the easy fix to this is limited refreshes (This would also help the competitiveness of the ladder). Limit the resets to 10-12 refreshes (Essentially the amount covered by tower gems) and you have yourself a fun and non pay to win competition!
  • I like the change. However, I would like a showdown between top #1 guilds each week. p1g41yjb92e2.jpg
  • Necro much?
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Still no 10k rewards
  • Agreed. Although probably won't happen for a while. At least a couple weeks after the PvP change.
2»