Challenge Dungeon "Deadly Descent" Chapter 19-7 (Need Help)

t0zuqi5orpa8.png
Hello Dungeon Boss Friends,

I need help with the Deadly Descent dungeon in chapter 19 in challenge mode. I have tried to complete this dungeon on my own and have been unsuccessful. Now I am just getting frustrated. I have tried multiple combinations of teams and always make it to the last room and cannot complete it! I am sick of wasting stamina and my time. If you have completed this dungeon please share a comment. Thank you.

Mark (TinKnocker)

Comments

• Just finished it friends! Thank you for reading my post if you did. I two starred it if you care.
  • And with no one's help. Trial and error with many different teams.
  • Here you go. You are welcome. j6wxek3h3yxl.png
  • TinKnocker wrote: »
    Here you go. You are welcome. j6wxek3h3yxl.png

*takes a quick screen shot that will help him later*
    *doesn't add any good feedback to this guy's hard work*
    *leaves*
    When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the potato master.
  • nunyanunya Member
    Congratulations @TinKnocker I am apparently late to the party, but I will be happy for you. :)
    nunya
  • @CornamentoO_O. Since I solved my own problem, I thought I would share the screen shot of the team I used to help out fellow players when they reached this dungeon. "Doesn't leave any good feedback," sorry do you want step by step? "Leaves," I did not go anywhere, I am still here. This is exactly why I rarely post in the forum. I just hope this screen shot helps someone when they need it.
  • Sylfae wrote: »
    TinKnocker wrote: »
    @CornamentoO_O. Since I solved my own problem, I thought I would share the screen shot of the team I used to help out fellow players when they reached this dungeon. "Doesn't leave any good feedback," sorry do you want step by step? "Leaves," I did not go anywhere, I am still here. This is exactly why I rarely post in the forum. I just hope this screen shot helps someone when they need it.

I think he's referring to himself. Don't get offended.

I was referring to myself, it was kind of a joke but sadly it went the other way. Dont worry man its people like you (people that help) the ones we need in the forums @TinKnocker
    When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the potato master.
  • @TinKnocker These epic challenge dungeons are a total P.I.T.A. I used your team suggestion though and made it through the first time. Augustus was the only one who survived at the end, but hey it's done. I could find no other suggestions in the forums on teams to use to beat this dungeon, so thanks man!
  • Screen shot was incredibly helpful. THANK YOU. Anyone 3 star?
  • MalphiusMalphius Member
    edited April 2016
    I don't have a screenshot but I 3*'d it with Balog (for the silence/bull rush for the little mushrooms mainly but it works on the little demons Don't use his taunt Big Yellow Demon smashes his face) Yoko (for the daze/taunt) Julius (for the random debuff/daze/monkey see and 2x attack against taunters) and dubnub as my healer. 1 Health Pot and 2 ability pots. Also don't get more than 2 buffs on your guys or the Big Yellow Demon will purge all your buffs.
    malphius
  • Here's the SS

Screenshot_2016-04-09-06-31-03.png
    malphius
  • I went and beat it again to get a SS for you guys

Screenshot_2016-04-09-06-30-11.png
    malphius
  • Thanks Malphius!
  • Anytime Did you get it 3*d?
    malphius
  • @Malphius are all your guys 6*?
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • yes
    malphius
  • gmungmun Member
    edited April 2016
    I just did tonight with yoko julius Augustus and Stonefist at level 65. 3 starred first run through. Julius 5 rest are 6 stars. Having two taunters helped a lot since the boss purges them all the time.
    Gmun
  • I just two started it last night with Stonefist, yoko, yasmin, and augustus.

Stone fist 5*
    Augustus 5*
    Yasmin 4*
    Yoko 4*
  • Yoko, Auggie, OE, and Ekko all 6* FA level 67. Easy 3*.
    Formerly of the Potato Army. I've mostly quit playing DB. However, I can be reach in Book of Heroes (in game or forum) as bbbb.
    2rc900l.png
  • 84t5ewg00kma.png

This was simply a game of get to the boss and hope Tsume stays frozen long enough to die before he shreds the team apart, 3 energy potions to constantly apply freeze by polar pound, mark of death to ensure Tsume is removed asap.

:)
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    I believe I three starred it at level 55 with: Augustus, Furnace, Dagrund and Ekko.
  • ThumosThumos Member
    wpuj2pacl44u.png
    Auggie and OE are 6 star, the others 5 star, FA, lvl 68.
  • Just did this. Thanks for the thread.

Everyone 6-star except Brom who is 5-star.

kdpaie6epidr.png
  • lordbbbb wrote: »
    Yoko, Auggie, OE, and Ekko all 6* FA level 67. Easy 3*.

3 star first try with this team.
    6176551?gid=
  • Sorry, to bump this old thread, but my I'm so **** frustrated with this level. I've tried all of the combo's listed in this thread('cept for the furnace one, as he's 4*) and nothing. I've two starred this level more times than I can count. I can't keep yoko's taunt up long enough then they bee-line for ekko and wipe him out by the 3rd room, not even the boss room! Gaararararrararararraah! All 6 starred, runed "improved" all level 70.
    level 70
  • Whats up with this dungeon? I just 3 starred it with an odd combo .. and I am level 54 ..

I've tried to go with furnace, bauble, astrid and emily but that failed .. so I tried grog, nub nub, kozar, phemus .. and it was so easy I felt really surprised .. and my phemus isn't even runed

Out of curiousity I came across this thread, wanted to see how others beat it ..but that was really to see people complaining about how difficult it is to 3 star the dungeon
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited June 16
    a7mad3ezz wrote: »
    Whats up with this dungeon? I just 3 starred it with an odd combo .. and I am level 54 ..

I've tried to go with furnace, bauble, astrid and emily but that failed .. so I tried grog, nub nub, kozar, phemus .. and it was so easy I felt really surprised .. and my phemus isn't even runed

Out of curiousity I came across this thread, wanted to see how others beat it ..but that was really to see people complaining about how difficult it is to 3 star the dungeon

Don't think there were runes or epics, and definitely no grog-grog (not sure about Kozar) back when the OP posted this.
  • Ah I see, makes sense .. I haven't been playing the game for that long .. when I knew about the game grog was already there, so were the runes .. so I had no idea things were so difficult to that degree lol