Best team for Lich Lord boss

Okay people who are struggling with The final boss in chapter 11, I bring forth the tips. First Use Masuta Kira, because of his pwn undead and being a light hero. Next King Yoric because of his marked death ability, Bring Sifu Jianzhi for his feet of fury, which ignores Armour. Lastly, bring Ekko, for one, he can use energize to buff crit chance and two he is immune to spirit attacks! Please note to use blessing of the seeker to improve the outcomes.
jg2nvhx3ow9e.png

IGN: deadfish3888
Guild: LPC
Power: 43085
Dungeons completed: 484
Dungeon Boss Discord Server!!!
https://discord.gg/VAtc6G2
JOIN!!!

Comments

• THIS. Worked so well, I'd almost call it broken.

The first time through, I just out-leveled this dungeon. It was easy. But in Challenge-Mode, you can't do that.

Thanks so much for the tip!
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Actually an all around perfect team is Masuta Squinch Ekko, and Yasmin in that order. The lich takes bonus damage from lightning and Ekko is immune to his magic.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • Actually an all around perfect team is Masuta Squinch Ekko, and Yasmin in that order. The lich takes bonus damage from lightning and Ekko is immune to his magic.

Yorick though has marked death, which tears through the Lich.
    jg2nvhx3ow9e.png

JOIN!!!
  • melkiomelkio Member
    Actually an all around perfect team is Masuta Squinch Ekko, and Yasmin in that order. The lich takes bonus damage from lightning and Ekko is immune to his magic.

however, ekko is immune to the basic atk only, but not to lich slap (the one he gathers energy for).

i almost auto-played it with yorick overlord brom zomm (on challenge mode)
    TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    melkio wrote: »

however, ekko is immune to the basic atk only, but not to lich slap (the one he gathers energy for).

i almost auto-played it with yorick overlord brom zomm (on challenge mode)

For some reason this is one of the few bossfights where I don't autoplay. I just enjoy the fight.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • I finally beat this with my undead team of Yorick (51/5*/1A), OE (51/3*/1A), Brom (52/4*/1A), Zomm (53/3*/1A). I used a health and an energy potion. Immunity to disease was a huge factor here, because every other team I tried was constantly getting diseased. I cleared out the skeletons, timing it so that Zomm killed the second one. This is key, because the lich takes his turn between OE and Brom. With the skeletons gone, I used all the abilities I could muster--Marked for Death, then Void Blade, then Team Leech (the lich is immune to Doom Blade, though his skeletons, and only his, are not), then From the Grave. I used the energy potion to hit him with another Team Leech, allowing Zomm to finish him off next.
    Overheard at the DB watering hole:

ZURK: Silence! Idiot! I kill you!*
    PONTIFEX MORTIS: (chuckles) Yeah, like that's gonna stop me.

* Translated from Goblin
  • tsume, nubnub, willow, stonefist. if you have someone like masuta or sifu, bring him in
  • A good team to use in the Lair of the Lich (Challenge Mode) Would be King Yorick(1), Ekko(2), Overlord Executum(3) & Lord Zomm(4).

The way it is played out is that King Yorick uses Marked of Death on the Lich, but anyone having a hard time should use Guarding Strike first to raise team defence, Ekko uses Energize to buff team CRIT, Overlord Executum will use his Void Blade to debilitate the Lich, then Lord Zomm attacks one of the minions to disease himself on purpose to make use of "Welcoming Fever" trait for more ATK & CRIT along with extra healing, then King Yorick hits the lich with Armour Break, reducing defence then Ekko uses Electrical Storm to exploit the Lightning weakness & then just play it off however you want to from there as you will 3* the Dungeon with this handy tip.
    Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!

yik0077dp16y.png
  • LeajaLeaja Member
    I ran King Yorick, Ekko, Sifu Jianzhi, and Yasmin Bloom. However, I will say, Mark of Death + Feet of Fury killed him in literally one shot.
  • Wow, I haven't really used sifu since the very beginning, but this worked so well!
  • EltideEltide Member
    Sifu has insane damage if you can keep him alive.
  • AAZ7AAZ7 Member
    I did it today with this team:

yno7cdfx2uac.jpg

That was fast =)
    AAZ7
  • yeah, (cuz you have leonidus, and ZEN!!!)
    and leo is 4 star
    jg2nvhx3ow9e.png

JOIN!!!
  • edited March 7
    I used Krexx, Executum,Yasmin, and Pontifex, all unascended except for yasmin, and I three starred.
    Photo courtesy of Jackhallow666.

Favorite heroes:Overlord Executum, Samurai Takumi, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.