Chat keeps repeating everything

anyone else getting this bug? Everything in the chat gets repeated over and over, same messages and time stamps, it annoying.

Comments

• yeah me too, i think its because my slow connection
  • afroninjaafroninja Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Just when I thought it wasn't possible they have managed to find something more annoying than /gemhack 1000 gems
    #TeamTater
    Recommended change: Give Tsume an afro!
    knjplof08e1h.png
  • null
    I don't think it's in conjunction with connection though because I have a very strong and fast connection here at home and it still does it :/
  • DakkaDakka Member
    edited September 2015
    I have gigabit internet and I still get the chat repeat, so I'm pretty confident it is a bug and has nothing to do with connection speed.
  • it is deffs a bug.
  • meowstaa_meowstaa_ Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Pretty quiet here in spanish!

..I realize I shouldn't have said that.
    p2h9edr4yd1o.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Shared Hero: Ippy
  • And here I thought everyone was just repeating what they said over and over to bug me ;)
    IGN- EricM, Lv. 51, Ch. 19
    Goal for the week: 58,216/60,000 Roster Power
    Token collection: 5,057/15,400 <- as of 10/06
  • mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited September 2015
    jaycuts wrote: »
    anyone else getting this bug? Everything in the chat gets repeated over and over, same messages and time stamps, it annoying.

I think the same bug must be here on the forums too!

<insert sarcastic tone...however, must point out it is not directed at you @jaycuts >
  • When will this be fixed
  • The chat is really annoying, everything repeats 2-3 times. And why the hell is the background color of the textbox black? I can´t see anything while writing in the chatbox ... background and font in the same color is .... ummmm ... not useful.
    And please please pleas turn off this **** status-reports in the chatbox, it interests me a sh#* which player evolves a hero or getting a hero at the portal.

Greetings from germany :dizzy:
    Ad3cg04.jpg
    IGN And ID: Sicko / 265282
  • its a spam filter to slow multiple spams from occurring .