Hero Spotlight: Hansuke Undying

Comments

• This adds another piece to the Perfect Swing team, which I will use in campaign against those pesky dodge-filled dungeons.
    zntCIcd.gif
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I think they have this new passive instead of Perfect Swing and Armored so Therand doesn't deal extra damage.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • GregGreg Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I think they have this new passive instead of Perfect Swing and Armored so Therand doesn't deal extra damage.

Therand should still do extra damage - he is still Armored.

• Greg wrote: »

Therand should still do extra damage - he is still Armored.

Let's just hope it's not a Prince/King Belgar Firebeard situation ;)
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • AAAAAAAA. THIS HERO LOOKS SOOO AWESOME.
    I think I'll add him to my favourites. Hope he won't be hard to obtain though...
    In-game level: 6x
    Shared Hero: Phenol Thoxian ★★★★★★
    Favourite Heroes: Phenol Thoxian, Shadowblade, Samurai Takumi, King Yorick, Sir William, Overlord Executum
    Thanks for all the replies, Devs! It really makes me happy when you guys stick around to answer our questions.
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • Is he released today? Because the jungle rumble event ended and I don't see any new events. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• All i can say about this hero is PLEASE PUT HIM INTO HONOR SUMMONS. ONCE. I love new heroes but having them in heroic portals makes me NEVER be able to get them :disappointed: He looks pretty good. I'd love to have him.
  • Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • GimceGimce Member
    Next thing you know the new patch time will be 5 p.m.
  • gmungmun Member
    Shtanky wrote: »
    Bushido is understandable for this guy...Infinity though?

It's the most used rare evo in the game so it's the hardest to aquire as many as you need. Perfect reason

I have 11 Ascensions remaining for my full roster, and require 0 Infinity Evos to complete them.

On the flipside I need 27 Runed Evos, 16 Mind's Eye, 9 Shadow, 8 Astral ...

I'm actually posting this to see if somehow I missed something and should have obtained above Evos sooner?

Wow you and I should meet in the Trade Portal for some deals lol... I have 19 Runed, 7 minds eye, and 7 astral... I need 2 infinity for Phenol, then whenever I get bramble and malice and this new guy I will need more for them too.

We have Shadow's in common though. I had a big backlog at Shadow a while back and I got Icepick and Ignus through, now need 2 more for Ponti, then I guess more for this new guy.
    Gmun
  • Uh oh. They just put up the vip ad under events. Hopefully this doesn't mean he'll be a vip exclusive... :/
    ye6sno06a996.gif
  • iTPCiiTPCi Member
    Awesome looking hero!
    31d84mudxmxh.png
    Guild: Society of Bosses
    Time for some PVP!!
    50x50px-ZC-0bd11019_hulk-smile.gif
  • I unlocked him on my 3rd pull which was nice. Think I don't have the evos but oh well, some more tower fodder never hurts. :)

Meanwhile, I'm probably 15K gems into trying to pull Piggie with no success. I have about 420 of his tokens too..... The question is whether I will hit the unlock or 600 tokens first....
    Formerly of the Potato Army. I've mostly quit playing DB. However, I can be reach in Book of Heroes (in game or forum) as bbbb.
    2rc900l.png
  • Frustratingly random hero; random chance of blocking attacks and random jumping infront of allies (which, with random chances of crits, leads to unplanned random resurrections). Even his first ability is random, I used it in his 'try me' dungeon and it did nothing at all. The random chances just didn't trigger.

I hope we don't see much of this hero in PVP, I don't like these random-chance guys. (My most hated hero: Yokozuna!!)
  • gmungmun Member
    lordbbbb wrote: »
    I unlocked him on my 3rd pull which was nice. Think I don't have the evos but oh well, some more tower fodder never hurts. :)

Meanwhile, I'm probably 15K gems into trying to pull Piggie with no success. I have about 420 of his tokens too..... The question is whether I will hit the unlock or 600 tokens first....

You're so unlucky with Piggy lol. He was all I ever got until he was 6 star.
    Gmun
  • gmungmun Member
    I think there will be a lot of the Leo-Emily-Hansuke +1 defenses pretty soon. At least with the big spenders to get him maxed out. This guy looks like he was made for PVP defense.
    Gmun
  • Azoic73Azoic73 Member
    edited April 2016
    He seems cool..and op. Furnace is extremely op, and annoying as hell to fight since immune to everything and limited inc dmg per hit. Now this guy? Seriously, you guys need to stop with the op characters or go back and fix all the broken ones
    his picture made it look like he didn't have feet.
  • MaCoPiMaCoPi Member
    edited April 2016
    @iTPCi @lordbbbb (or someone else who unlocked him)

Can one of you post some screenshots of Hansuke for the wiki?

What we are looking for is:
    • Any screen with a token on it for an ascended Hansuke.
    • Screens showing his abilities/traits with the icons.
    It will be highly appreciated!

Edit: Thanks bblues the only image left we need is his FA token.
    Post edited by MaCoPi on
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • danacdanac Member
    re evos, after 70 days here, i've found a total of one bushido, have found several astrals, now have 3 characters waiting for bushidos. One more is not funny.

I came here because I'm curious where Han will end up. I take it they haven't said yet. I don't care as long as it's not VIP, but I can't catch him in heroic. Getting ecco instead.
  • bbluesbblues Member
    edited April 2016
    MaCoPi wrote: »

Do these help at all? @MaCoPi
    Sig13.png
  • bblues wrote: »

Yes, thank you!

Now all I need is his FA token.
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • MaCoPi wrote: »
    bblues wrote: »

Yes, thank you!

Now all I need is his FA token.

Here @MaCoPi :blush:
    Sig13.png
  • SorenSoren Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey Boss Fight guys

First, let me just say this hero looks awesome and I'm hoping I unlock him later this weekend.

I have a few questions regarding his "25% chance to parry":

I am using Masuta Kira and I just used Dim Mak, which dealt 0 damage. Ok...that's fine. I didn't catch that he blocked it...like the words most heroes show when they dodge or miss or revenge...however, it does show in his stats that he has Nerve Damage so it definitely hit him.

Then I used Vibrating Palm which says it "cannot be reflected or mitigated in any way"....again 0 damage?? Sometimes, I see people dodge this which is fine but otherwise, I think it should hit him, no? Maybe it's because it is Spirit based? Dim Mak, is not spirit based.

Edit: He was also frozen, thanks to a friend's Igorok for at least one of these...can't remember which one.

Now he is on fire thanks to Ignus, but he just took 0 damage on the end of a turn while he was on fire...maybe he can block that too, seems unlikely that should be allowed?

Maybe I am missing something and I will go back and read his Spotlight carefully. Can anyone else try this out and see what you get?

Devs: please chime in here as well. Cheers, keep up the great work!
  • Just wanted to confirm, he can in fact block while frozen lol
  • gmungmun Member
    Soren wrote: »
    Hey Boss Fight guys

First, let me just say this hero looks awesome and I'm hoping I unlock him later this weekend.

I have a few questions regarding his "25% chance to parry":

I am using Masuta Kira and I just used Dim Mak, which dealt 0 damage. Ok...that's fine. I didn't catch that he blocked it...like the words most heroes show when they dodge or miss or revenge...however, it does show in his stats that he has Nerve Damage so it definitely hit him.

Then I used Vibrating Palm which says it "cannot be reflected or mitigated in any way"....again 0 damage?? Sometimes, I see people dodge this which is fine but otherwise, I think it should hit him, no? Maybe it's because it is Spirit based? Dim Mak, is not spirit based.

Edit: He was also frozen, thanks to a friend's Igorok for at least one of these...can't remember which one.

Now he is on fire thanks to Ignus, but he just took 0 damage on the end of a turn while he was on fire...maybe he can block that too, seems unlikely that should be allowed?

Maybe I am missing something and I will go back and read his Spotlight carefully. Can anyone else try this out and see what you get?

Devs: please chime in here as well. Cheers, keep up the great work!

That confused me too. I took in MK and two turns in a row vibrating palm, 0 damage, followed by dim mak, 0 damage but debuff shows up.

Gmun