Challenge Mode 7-5 The Vanguard

I'm having trouble 3 starring this one. Currently I'm level 49 and beat the level with Bovus, Therand, Ekko, and NubNub but either Therand or Ekko gets one shot by Archangel Emily. Is there a better team to bring in here or should I try it again after a few more levels? TIA

Comments

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Are they all ascended. I used fear and attack buffs to maul her. Therand is a really good choice though!
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• kpung07kpung07 Member
    edited April 2016
    Are they all ascended. I used fear and attack buffs to maul her. Therand is a really good choice though!

@HaxusBloodbane Yeah I wanted to bring in Tsume for Ekko but her Demon Hunter trait scared me off.
    kpung07 wrote: »

@HaxusBloodbane Yeah I wanted to bring in Tsume for Ekko but her Demon Hunter trait scared me off.

If I recall correctly I made good use of Abigail the brutal here...
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• kpung07kpung07 Member
    edited April 2016

@HaxusBloodbane I haven't put much resources into here yet :(
    I'm probably going to try it with 4*Yoko, 5*Bovus, 5*Tsume, and 4*Brom. All of them are FA except Brom who is at 1A

@HaxusBloodbane I haven't put much resources into here yet :(
    I'm probably going to try it with 4*Yoko, 5*Bovus, 5*Tsume, and 4*Brom. All of them are FA except Brom who is at 1A

LEt us know how it turns out!
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Hi, I know you wrote this a while ago. Just wanted to let you know that this helped me. I used your original lineup kpung07, except for 1 swap. I swapped therand for kovos & managed to 3 star it at level 44. So thank you! :)