Dungeon Boss: Choose Your Own Adventure

1234568»

Comments

• I'm lost.
  • TherrinnTherrinn Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Noonsa, we are really enjoying this thread. It's okay if you are busy or need a break from drawing for a bit. But we want to make it to the end of the story you are crafting with us.
    OverrideB1
    “I bought a big bag of potatoes and it's growing eyes like crazy. Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see.”
    ― Bill Callahan, Letters to Emma Bowlcut
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Therrinn wrote: »
    @Noonsa, we are really enjoying this thread. It's okay if you are busy or need a break from drawing for a bit. But we want to make it to the end of the story you are crafting with us.

Trust me when I say this. Drawing can sometimes be hard to do. Sometimes you get stumped with something you really don't want to draw but have to for the sake of the story.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Revive takumi.
  • NOW!!!

REVIVE TAKUMI!

(if that's even him)
    Puns are a crime against humanity.

Dissing off the Philidelphia 76ers since 2015.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Therrinn wrote: »

Normally artists would ask for money with something this detailed. The fact she's drawing it all for free is good enough.
  • *uses Revive Potion on the Narrator* :P
    DB%20Synchro%20Sig%20Lamento87-01_zpscwpe7cwj.png
  • echonapechonap Member
    Awesome thread @Noonsa

We have a full party already, so don't waste the revive potion on the samurai. Nature > Water, so Willow should start picking off the roamers with her arrows. Thin the herd a bit.
  • Pipe901Pipe901 Member
    echonap wrote: »
    Awesome thread @Noonsa

We have a full party already, so don't waste the revive potion on the samurai. Nature > Water, so Willow should start picking off the roamers with her arrows. Thin the herd a bit.

You really think piggy is going to work with us? I doubt it , but who knows!
  • Willow sniper shots the ice sheet were the robe dudes and rip-off water mangle jaw stands!
    Then she uses barrage to take out the rest and revive takumi
    Don't let piggy loose since he will kill zurk and willow, if auggie can't stop him
    Also, who knows how much trouble pig can do loose? He is going to control the other beast and start a riot!
  • If you let the pig go, he'll get himself killed, since fire > water. Try to convince the Paladin not to let the pig free. Also, revive the fallen samurai, he could be useful. Finally, ask the Paladin if he can decipher the runes etched into the glass totem.
    LaurenWarrior3
    Level 41
    Guild: Ascension
    Hero Roster Power: 46,917

I am new to the forums!
  • If you let the pig go, he'll get himself killed, since fire > water. Try to convince the Paladin not to let the pig free. Also, revive the fallen samurai, he could be useful. Finally, ask the Paladin if he can decipher the runes etched into the glass totem.

Not bad, not bad.
  • I feel like Im waiting for GOT to come on...the suspense is killing me!! Laughing all the while, of course. This was the BEST idea ever!!! Cant wait to see what the cumulative future holds...
  • Umm, I'm sorry for bumping this thread, but does anyone know if this story is being continued? I'm sure some of you have her on Line and can ask her. She's not been on for a couple of weeks, so not sure it helps if I tag her.
    @Noonsa
  • Man I miss this thread.
  • Reviving post

Cause it the right thing to do
    jg2nvhx3ow9e.png

IGN: deadfish3888
    Guild: LPC
    Power: 43085
    Dungeons completed: 484
    Dungeon Boss Discord Server!!!
    https://discord.gg/VAtc6G2
    JOIN!!!
  • Just spent the last ten minutes reading not checking the date this all came out. Really sad it's been discontinued.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
1234568»