124»

Comments

• grats
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Drocas wrote: »
    grats

Well thanks :)
    Want to join Level Capped? | Line ID: ZOMBI.33 | Email: guildlevelcapped@gmail.com
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
    "im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n
  • WoodtwistWoodtwist Member
    edited February 28
    ^^^ BUMP ^^^
    Post edited by Woodtwist on
  • WoodtwistWoodtwist Member
    edited February 28
    Congrats to the Level Capped team on breaking the 30 mil trophy mark!!

~ Woodtwist ~
    Post edited by Woodtwist on
  • Good job LC. I hope you didn't do it by stealing UW players who couldn't handle the stigma of something they didn't do.
  • ZombiZombi Member
    Let's remember that people will either drain you, or inspire you. The trick is to choose your company wisely.
    Want to join Level Capped? | Line ID: ZOMBI.33 | Email: guildlevelcapped@gmail.com
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• ZombiZombi Member
    B U M P !

Remember to get in touch folks - we're always recruiting
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• ZombiZombi Member
    Hello good people of Dungeon Boss!

Let me ask you a question: Are you tired of your leadership/teammates bringing you down with their inability and/or negativity?

If the answer to that is something like “Yes, I want to be in an organization that excels in all fields and sits above such low-brow squabbling”, get in touch with me about a spot in Level Capped.

You’ll be joining a positive, upbeat community that pulls together like the Roman Testudo, led by a team with over 100 years life experience!

Being in a stable guild is even more important than ever in these turbulent times, so get in touch before it’s too late and yours disbands at the 11th hour or simply implodes :)
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• FrogatismFrogatism Member
    edited April 8
    kp8u0nkjxt3n.jpg
    Very proud to be associated with such a knowledgeable and relentless group of ppl who push to exceed in every aspect of Dungeon boss! LEVEL CAPPED reigns supreme on every guild leaderboard! This photo isn't from today but no rankings have changed =) If you're looking for the best of the best, look no further.. LEVEL CAPPED is always pursuing committed individuals who are willing to give 110% and kick you know what. Hit up our man zombie on line at his ID of zombi.33 OR email at guildlevelcapped@gmail.com

-Thanks for letting me be apart of this amazing guild-

LEVEL CAPPED WINS! JOIN THE BROKEN RECORD TODAY - Apply at
    Levelcappedmgmt@gmail.com OR message WOODTWIST on LINE.

• ZombiZombi Member
    Good morning Dungeon Boss fans!

With the next Guild Games not that far away now, and with the rewards offered being reviewed by the developers to make them even more exciting, now's the best time to get into the guild that WILL come first.

If you have 275k Roster Power or more, and have a healthy PVP Trophy count, get in touch with me ASAP.

We have spots opening up all the time, so send me an email at guildlevelcapped@gmail.com, or a message on the LINE app using my ID: zombi.33

And remember, we don't ask anyone to spend money on the game - ALL our victories are earned from resources in in-game :)

So whether you're F2P or P2W, I'd love to hear from you...
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

• seanluckyseanlucky Member
    The early bird catches the worm -

[extracted from the TLDR of the latest guild summit]
    • The first event planned under this system will be a Guild Games on track for mid-June.
    • Key rewards: exclusive skin(s) and custom runes.
    • Going forward, expect one 4-day PVE focused GG per month and one 2 to 3-day PVP focused guild event per month.
    • Crowns will remain unchanged in June but are slated to become cooperative rather than competitive - with rewards based on guild activity meeting reward thresholds.
    • Guild Boss Battles are estimated for early July. Expect further info and discussion before then.

Level Capped is always recruiting.
124»