New Guild Tournament Reward: Augustus Tokens

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited April 2016 in The Guild Hall
yr0fhbvp2u0r.png

We've made an update to the guild tournament rewards! Moving forward, members of top ranking guilds will win up to 25 Augustus tokens every week. Work together with your guild to unlock and upgrade the powerful light paladin!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on

Comments

• AnokuuAnokuu Member
    edited April 2016
    some of my members who are only 5 tokens left to 6* kira:

i cri everytiem
    LINE: Anokuu
    Email: GensokyoFamily@gmail.com
  • time to put more effort into my guilddd
  • Noooo and I was so close to 5* him. ;-;
  • I think we should be allowed to pick from a list of hero tokens for our guild reward.
  • It would be great to have more options, Augustus or Masuta would be a great place to start
  • It is unfortunate for those who are so close to 6* - though no matter when they would've changed the token reward, there are always going to be players just about to 6*, it's just poopy luck for those who are so close. You'll eventually get his tokens via the portal, patience. :)
  • Just needed one more week too ! :(
    ety4czk18zw8.png
    >:)
  • I just 6* MK. However, I've had Auggie 6* for a long time....
    Formerly of the Potato Army. I've mostly quit playing DB. However, I can be reach in Book of Heroes (in game or forum) as bbbb.
    2rc900l.png
  • Hi Devs!

Can you explain why you made this decision? What's the rationale behind removing an un-farmable hero (Kira), and replacing him with a farmable hero (Augustus)?

This doesn't appear to be a rational design decision ... perhaps you can shed some light? Many of my guildies are really upset.

Cheers.
  • FoxboxesFoxboxes Member
    edited April 2016
    Shtanky wrote: »
    Hi Devs!

Can you explain why you made this decision? What's the rationale behind removing an un-farmable hero (Kira), and replacing him with a farmable hero (Augustus)?

This doesn't appear to be a rational design decision ... perhaps you can shed some light? Many of my guildies are really upset.

Cheers.

I think it's simply the fact that there wasn't much thought behind it, it seems random - Like someone just decided it should be Augustus this week instead, so they changed it. (Perhaps a strategy to encourage more heroic portal summons from those who still need Kira tokens)

Hopefully they'll swap the token reward every month or so, I do see Augustus tokens getting stale for many people pretty quickly.

I have everyone but Leo(almost), Dhaegon(almost) and Lupi(not even close smh) 6* already, so this doesn't affect myself directly - though I do feel for those who really benefitted from the Kira tokens.
  • Hi, Joveth and Joel, I think you should change Augustus as a guild tournament rewards hero tokens with someone really powerful and non farm-able hero. Peoples are quitting Dungeon Boss even many VIP players also. The guilds are a perfect mechanism to keep players play the game I think. But if peoples don't get new rewards more often playing in the guild, peoples get discouraged and leave the game. The hero tokens for guild tournament rewards can be cycled through 2 months. And after the two months have passed, you should change the hero tokens as rewards with a new one. That would grow more interests among players to play the game more often. I don't ask you to give the VIP heroes tokens as a guild tournament rewards but you could give rare powerful hero tokens for as a 2 months period and cycle it after 2 months have passed. The same thing I'm proposing for the tower of pawnage hero tokens rewards as King Yorik tokens. This should be cycle through a periods of two months. I wonder as a fantastic game like Dungeon Boss have passed almost two years but it has only 1 million downloaders in google play which should be at least 5 million downloaders or more in Google play and iTunes store. I think you want more peoples to play Dungeon Boss. You should do anything fair to get more peoples to play Dungeon Boss I mean to expand its popularity. So you should think about it what I proposed. I have been playing Dungeon Boss for almost a year. I love playing Dungeon Boss and I want Dungeon Boss will spread and gain more popularity all over the world. Best wishes to Dungeon Boss Team and players.
  • +1
    10328949?gid=

• How about an actually new hero exclusive to guild tournaments (not guild scavenger hunt)? Like really exclusive, not like Daeris who was released in bundles and all that stuff
    Andre4897
  • A rotation of top teir would be great..especially for those who dont have them **