Update: The Grand Guild Games Have Begun & VIP Preview Weekend!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
eu62cu2j1bz1.png

Update: After a brief delay, the Grand Guild Games are once again open! Thank you for your patience.

The Shadow Queen, Daeris, has issued a challenge to every guild in the form of the Grand Guild Games! This event features four unique event dungeons for you to take on. The Event Dungeons & Quests are open to everyone, but there are special Guild Quests that you have to be in a Guild to get the awards.

Each event dungeon has a minimum level requirement (similar to campaign levels):
  • Preliminary Games: Level 10
  • Flame Warrior Arena: Level 25
  • Ring of Cold: Level 45
  • The Court of Queen Daeris: Level 60

Completing the Easy and Very Hard dungeons will count towards special guild quests. If 35 Guild members complete the Easy Event Dungeon, everyone in the Guild will get a free Heroic Summon and 200 orbs. If 15 Guild members beat the VH Event Dungeon, everyone in the Guild will receive 10 tokens to unlock our latest hero (note: 10 is enough to unlock her!), The Shadow Queen, Daeris! You HAVE to be in a guild for Guild Rewards before the event is over and you have to complete both Guild Quests to unlock Daeris.

Guild Rewards will be sent out soon after the event is over.

In addition to the fantastic rewards for the guild quests, you can earn tokens for Rocky, Nimriel, Lupina, and Leonidus for yourself from the event dungeons!

Finally, we’re running a special VIP Portal event this weekend. During this event, the VIP Portal will be open to all VIP 1+ players, regardless of VIP level! In addition, if you earn 24 VIP points during the event, you’ll get a free VIP summon!

It’s a great weekend and we hope you enjoy it!
Post edited by Joel on
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com

Comments

• Wooooww well done devs , this really keeps thing fresh, it'll be a great weekend indeed !!!

See you all in the games !
  • VIP portal is open to all, but no KAI!?!?! :confounded:
  • WOW <3
    DB%20Synchro%20Sig%20Fox%20Paladin%20Aug-01-01_zps1kp61yun.png
    Guildmaster 2.0 of Synchronicity
  • Quick question - how do the new event quests affect the ninja 'complete all event quests' quest?
    Sig13.png
  • iTPCi wrote: »
    locked Event levels??????????????????
    uxkp367allsp.png

6c15e452-f1dc-40ac-9ed9-03367bcfb310_franco-punch.gif

Ouch !
  • Uh... so if we aren't level 60 we can't play the last dungeon nor earn the free summons?
  • Nice a party for all VIPs. Suddenly the entry rules don't matter. These are the actions of a desperate and greedy company. Another disappointment. Remember a fish rots from the head down.
  • Bummer about the level caps :'( On the bright side - Rocky tokens! yay! o:)
  • SorenSoren Member
    edited April 2016
    Uh... so if we aren't level 60 we can't play the last dungeon nor earn the free summons?

You just need to have 35 Guild members complete Easy for the free summon. Then you need at least 15 members level 60+ in your Guild to beat the VH level. Team work! I might be rushing to 45 this event but we'll see.

EDIT: I see now, the other free Heroic summon for this event on top of the one for the Guild.
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited April 2016
    Soren wrote: »
    Uh... so if we aren't level 60 we can't play the last dungeon nor earn the free summons?

You just need to have 35 Guild members complete Easy for the free summon. Then you need at least 15 members level 60+ in your Guild to beat the VH level. Team work! I might be rushing to 45 this event but we'll see.

4oy0sg3m7ec4.jpeg

Also, my guild has 3 members over 60.
  • Level locking the guild event dungeons is total BS. Once again amazed at the bad judgment of those in charge. Smh

• Am I reading this right? You only get 10 tokens for her if your guild does well? Lolwat.
  • SorenSoren Member
    Is there a method in the Guild screen that shows the amount of people completing said events? Or is it something you guys are tracking elsewhere?
  • JovethJoveth Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited April 2016
    Soren wrote: »
    Is there a method in the Guild screen that shows the amount of people completing said events? Or is it something you guys are tracking elsewhere?

Unfortunately, there is no visual counter, but it is currently this is being tracked on the backend.
    ConeyKrab wrote: »
    Am I reading this right? You only get 10 tokens for her if your guild does well? Lolwat.

That's enough for her unlock.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I finished the quest for Nim tokens and now all of the new vent quests hav vanished.
  • jileyjiley Member
    What are 24 vip points to earn a free vip pull?
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I finished the quest for Nim tokens and now all of the new vent quests hav vanished.

Please see the update on this thread, as well as the announcement.
  • RigsRigs Member
    Joel wrote: »
    eu62cu2j1bz1.png

If 15 Guild members beat the VH Event Dungeon, everyone in the Guild will receive 10 tokens to unlock our latest hero, The Shadow Queen, Daeris! You HAVE to be in a guild for Guild Rewards before the event is over.

So the new hero only requires 10 tokens to unlock?
  • @Joel @Joveth

Are there actual Guild Quests in the Event Tab that are supposed to track the 35 easy and 15 VH dungeon completions?
  • iTPCiiTPCi Member

Update: The Grand Guild Games Event has been postponed for a bit due to a technical issue. Any progress made will be saved for when the event returns shortly.

no joke, im really hoping that technical issue is the Level Locked Dungeons.....
    Guild: Society of Bosses
    Time for some PVP!!
    50x50px-ZC-0bd11019_hulk-smile.gif
    Rigs wrote: »
    eu62cu2j1bz1.png

If 15 Guild members beat the VH Event Dungeon, everyone in the Guild will receive 10 tokens to unlock our latest hero, The Shadow Queen, Daeris! You HAVE to be in a guild for Guild Rewards before the event is over.

So the new hero only requires 10 tokens to unlock?

correct.
  • Don't use Hot Coals. See bug forum
  • FoxboxesFoxboxes Member
    edited April 2016
    :x
    DB%20Synchro%20Sig%20Fox%20Paladin%20Aug-01-01_zps1kp61yun.png
    Guildmaster 2.0 of Synchronicity
  • VIP portal is open to all, but no KAI!?!?! :confounded:

Restart your game. I have Kai in mine after I restarted!