Chapter 21 - Timbersaw Challenge Mode

lordbbbblordbbbb Member
edited May 2016 in Main Campaign Discussion
I 3*'d it on my first try, but maybe not an optimal way. I didn't realize that there was double damage throughout the dungeon against taunters.

However, I did it with Furnace 3*, Therand, Dag, and Yasmin. The key thing was that I burned 3 energy pots early to boost Furnace's HP to the point that he could survive the extra damage. Dag only attacked when not using his first ability on himself and the third on Furnace. By the boss room, he was taking very little damage compared to his HP.

Also, I never used Yasmin for healing. A couple times I used Aegis on Furnace just to eliminate a hit. MK may be a better option.

If I was to redo it, I might try a bulky team like Igo, OE, Auggie, and Nub. Undead might work but my Zomm is underpowered so not for me.
Formerly of the Potato Army. I've mostly quit playing DB. However, I can be reach in Book of Heroes (in game or forum) as bbbb.
2rc900l.png

Comments

• RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Is this the one with all the Alex/Brom trash mobs?
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• Renly wrote: »
    Is this the one with all the Alex/Brom trash mobs?

Yeah.

Formerly of the Potato Army. I've mostly quit playing DB. However, I can be reach in Book of Heroes (in game or forum) as bbbb.
    2rc900l.png
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Pontis chaos storm one hits every single enemy in that dungeon beside the boss.

Bring 3 energy potions and the whole dungeons over in like a minute.
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• Renly wrote: »
    Pontis chaos storm one hits every single enemy in that dungeon beside the boss.

Bring 3 energy potions and the whole dungeons over in like a minute.

A 5* level 63 Pontis doesn't one hit them :(
  • Anyone beat this level around level 63? I'm having a hell of a time with it.
  • yoko,augo,stone and yasmin
  • rhayahrhayah Member
    edited April 21
    78439iqjquvu.png
    @mhmzayed: I was finally successful at 3*'ing with your team. Slowly, yes, but successful, nonetheless. Thx!
  • Lol ahh the time before runes. When PVE occasionally required thought.
    centralcommand
  • echonapechonap Member
    If your Ponti cannot solo them yet, bring Dagrund and Pig too. They both give passive buffs to Ponti, which should be enough.

Anyway, congratz on beating it
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • rhayah wrote: »
    78439iqjquvu.png
    @mhmzayed: I was finally successful at 3*'ing with your team. Slowly, yes, but successful, nonetheless. Thx!
    as they said this was a good team in the days before rune and before having the undead team fully epick esp yorick