Update: The Tower of PWNage Just Got Better!

Comments

• Now just give me my easy PVP option back and everything will be great!
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • I don't know why people fear bait teams so much. They're not much of a problem and certainly better than an entire tower full of starred-up teams more or less the same level as you.
  • Renly wrote: »
    I haven't had the chance to run the new Tower but from @wzang post it doesnt look like the Tower got "better" -- it looks like even more of a dull slog than it already was. I'd gladly take back the bait teams over anything like this, which is just going to make the Tower more of a time drain.

Bait teams were one "source of frustration." I feel like the monotony, grind, and lack of hero diversity were other, bigger, sources of frustration most people have with the Tower.

Wait till you get completely one shot from BD crits because the power is the same without the health to survive. One whole team gone or wait for 3v1 Nub fights and watch revenge And heals kill your team because of the increased energy and no health to withstand the crits from a goblin healer. Yeah. Sorry I'm ranting but you all should know
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • No more bait teams... No More Bait Teams? NO MORE BAIT TEAMS!? WOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Wow. If this is the new tower I am unfortunately going to have to quit. Basically you took the bait teams, added a 4th hero and raised all the levels. I not sure who thought that would make it 'better' or that 4 hero teams were easier than 1-3 hero teams. Yes. It is doable but will take way too much time daily and really the tower set up, at least in my opinion, was one of the least fun parts of the game. It will take way too long to grind through daily now so going to pass.
    hplc
  • Really ? 8yv0nhnf4o90.png
    77eo8gebprm9.png
    46m0hf8wvi5z.png
    tm03te7pvxoc.png
    LINE MESSENGER: exoofox
    www.PHÖNIX.com
    exoofox
  • You waited 5 months to change tower and have now made it extremely difficult and a huge grind for rewards that have not changed, this was unnecessary and a terrible idea
  • If you reference my post with my tower pictures, there are some players who won't even pass the first floor! You know after reading @ChrisM posts, this level of reasoning is inconsistent with this growth mindset that was mentioned there. So a player levels up, than finds himself unable to the tower on the very first floor. You should re rank my entire tower to make sense and I wouldn't be ranting.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Actually, I didn't realise how tough the tower would be - ouch. It's quite the grind now :/
    Original%20Banner2_zpsiebnr38z.png
    Want to join Level Capped? | Line ID: ZOMBI.33 | Email: guildlevelcapped@gmail.com
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
    "im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n
  • edited May 2016
    Sylfae wrote: »
    Nice, 2x bait teams on every floor. I hope you guys are proud of yourselves.

Hah I know right! Instead of TWO high level 6 Star FA heroes, you now get to fight FOUR high level 6 Star FA heroes. These new towers looks miserable. Thank god I'm still only level 45 because this is a huge turn off to leveling. Those towers literally look nearly impossible, and a significantly larger time sink then they already were.

I like the fact bait times were removed, but I think the scaling of teams should be significantly lowered on the bottom end or I'm afraid you'll turn the vast majority of your player base off to the tower completely.
  • Sylfae wrote: »
    Nice, 2x bait teams on every floor. I hope you guys are proud of yourselves.

If you loaded your tower before today's update, you might still see bait teams. They should be all gone tomorrow.

Also, to those commenting on the difficulty: we’re definitely reading your comments and will provide feedback to the team. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • edited May 2016
    I had the old tower today so I was able to finish it but if my tower tomorrow is anything like what was posted here then this will finally push me to quit this game. I have enjoyed playing this game (since last August) and it is one of the few games I have ever spent money on but the direction it has taken the last month or so has made it a grind and more like a chore than a game.
  • edited May 2016
    @Joel I think he (err she?) means instead of a two hero bait team it is now a 4 hero bait team. 4 heroes always going to be harder than a 1-3 hero team. People who are running 4 hero defences make them as tough as possible for a reason.
    hplc
  • Guys... This is so freakin ridiculous. I've invested so much money on this game and the Tower made it so worth it. Now this is crazy!! I used all the strategies I could and couldn't make it past the 4th floor!!!! All the freakin teams were higher leveled and higher starred! No fun no fun no fun. Stupid stupid stupid update. If you want to make it this hard at least raise the rewards AND let us regenerate health or use spells or something!

Please don't ruin this game for me. I'm seriously thinking of just stopping this game if it stays like this.
  • I would have no issue with the tower of grind, which I rarely did before, because it took too long and is now longer, being harder, except now it will take so much time for someone to make the level 10 quest, IF they can. And I know some people have difficulty with all one color team for pvp crown quest, but at least you can do that over and over with gems. You get one tower a day. If you can't beat it to level ten, there is no do-over like all other crown quests. There is no way to ensure you get all 3 quests now, and many top guilds require 210 crowns a day. This is going to hurt them a lot.
  • Hmm..the only way this change can be good is if everyone is running non- aoe, non-fast defenders :neutral:

Can't wait to laugh or cry at my tower tomorrow :s
  • edited May 2016
    @Joel @Joveth
    Pls Change tower Token (Other Hero), make a higher rewards and nerf the Tower 20-30% its too hard (And i have every Hero Max)

Thx :*
    LINE MESSENGER: exoofox
    www.PHÖNIX.com
    exoofox
  • hplc wrote: »
    4 heroes always going to be harder than a 1-3 hero team.
    WRONG!
    • Against 4 heroes of a lower level you have a chance that they miss you.
    • Against 2 heroes that are 10 levels higher than you are you have a high chance of missing or being OHKO'ed.
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • This is pretty hysterical actually.
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • And now the wait til Monday begins... touche devs... touche.
  • edited May 2016
    iTPCi wrote: »
    I think the tower is perfect, i dont understand all this complaining

You have no right to troll :l
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

• iTPCi wrote: »
    I think the tower is perfect, i dont understand all this complaining

You have no right to troll :l

try again young padawan
    Guild: Society of Bosses
    Time for some PVP!!
    50x50px-ZC-0bd11019_hulk-smile.gif
  • edited May 2016
    @MaCoPi my comment said nothing about level difference being a factor. That is an issue for lower levels I agree. But which is harder to fight - 1 hero? 2 heroes? 3 heroes? Or 4 heroes? Assuming same heros and just adding extra to fight?

My tower has same bait teams on every level now but there are 4 heroes now and all equivalent level to me for most part. This change turned this game into a job as will require serious time commitment to keep getting gems and tower crowns. Not worth it.
    hplc
  • edited May 2016
    acyoung21 wrote: »
    You waited 5 months to change tower and have now made it extremely difficult and a huge grind for rewards that have not changed, this was unnecessary and a terrible idea

this is a great Idea and much needed

i just did a fresh tower run no problem, easy gems
    Guild: Society of Bosses
    Time for some PVP!!
    50x50px-ZC-0bd11019_hulk-smile.gif
  • It is a very nice change for me as a low level player. I dont have to face these 6-8+ level higher bait teams like BD 6* Masuta Kira 6* , it means I have to use less heroes for bait.