• This is the female Kilik from Soul Calibur xD
  • JovethJoveth Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    pseftikos wrote: »
    She's awesome

2apkfecwc882.jpeg

this is pretty great.
  • TYRANNO992TYRANNO992 Member
    edited May 2016
    @Joel @Joveth Is the Off-Balance malus supposed to stay active for all the duration of the raid? I just faced a team with Aria, she used "Sand in the Eyes" ability on one of my heroes and that hero stayed Off-Balance until the end of the match. Can you clarify the duration of this malus, please?
    TYRANNO992

• FoozleFoozle Member
    TYRANNO992 wrote: »
    @Joel @Joveth Is the Off-Balance malus supposed to stay active for all the duration of the raid? I just faced a team with Aria, she used "Sand in the Eyes" ability on one of my heroes and that hero stayed Off-Balance until the end of the match. Can you clarify the duration of this malus, please?

I noticed the same thing. Sand in eyes stayed active for entire match.
  • omegathreeomegathree Member
    edited May 2016
    Shes fun.. Even at 2 stars and near dead hp…… all 3 dead on my attack team except her… she went several more rounds against 3 on defense .killed off 2.. she lost when Yorik ( the last defense standing) landed a Marked for Death on her and then he whacked her next turn.

So how do we get more aether? Purposely throw gems at a full heroic portal??

BTW..this was the "use all rogues" quest. Thats why the choice for attackers was what you see.

xn2d7jsijrms.png
    Post edited by omegathree on
  • she is like the pro dodger
  • I'm sure someone has done the math. If I was the farm tokens for my six*Willow and go through the conversions, how many Willow tokens Will it take to six* Aria or Ember? What is the conversion rate for each?
  • Is my math correct? 121 Willow tokens equals 1 Aria token?
  • jimwymrjimwymr Member
    edited July 2016
    OK, so let me get this straight, 590 tokens to six* Aria, minus the five tokens I used to unlock her means 585 tokens to get her to six* X 121 is nearly 71,000 tokens that I have to farm from the six* heroes I currently have in order to get enough aether to get Aria to six stars?! WTF?! God forbid that I ALSO want Ember.☹️
  • Yep, the aether conversion rate is absolutely abysmal.

If you assume roughly 30 aether per 100K / 10x Great Portal pull, you're looking at 1.27 billion gold to generate just the aether/tokens for Aria.

Yay. I can't wait to tap my phone screen 254,000 times to open all those chests.
  • (Good news is that it's only $877,500,000 for Ember! What a bargain!)
  • Personally, I would like to see them reduce her freakishly large head down to a size that is consistent with the other female characters.
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    Found a possible bug, sand in the eyes makes dwarf and samurai attacks be dodged, might be intentional but any other accuracy modifier in the game is inferior to perfect swing so i think this is might be just and oversight
  • MaCoPiMaCoPi Member
    Mati01 wrote: »
    Found a possible bug, sand in the eyes makes dwarf and samurai attacks be dodged, might be intentional but any other accuracy modifier in the game is inferior to perfect swing so i think this is might be just and oversight
    Don't make a seperate thread and post the same thing here, that way you get someone to invest time in answering your question while it already has been answered somewhere else...
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
2»