Hero Spotlight: Ember Sanguine

xx5xhxdxf702.png

NOTE: This hero will be available exclusively in the Aether Shop

Background: Able to separate a beneficial essence from the flame to aid her friends, Ember isn't opposed to getting a little retribution too.

Most Hated Hero: Yasmin

Element: FIRE: +30% bonus against NATURE enemies, -25% vs WATER enemies

Tags: Fast (in last ascension) Healer

Traits:
  • Pwn Undead: 2.5x Boosted damage vs Undead targets
  • Fiery Renewal: 2x Healing for Fire allies.
  • Turn a Blind Eye: Immune to Taunt and Provoke. (Provoke is a status from one of Aria's abilities that makes enemies target her with their next attack)
Abilities and Ascensions:
  • Wand: Basic ranged SPIRIT attack
  • Fire Mend: Heals friends and raises their ATK and Cleanse any Burns, if targeted on an enemy it damages them.
Next Ascension:

Required Evos:
  • Incendiary Evo: 8
  • Valkyrie Evo: 10
  • Earth Sisters Evo: 5
  • Astral Evo: 2
New Trait!
  • Master Healer: Heals all allies 2.5% every turn.
New Ability!
  • Cauterize: Heal an ally and the next lowest HP ally and grants burning skin, if targeted on an enemy it attacks with Burn.
Next Ascension:

Required Evos:
  • Moonlight Evo: 10
  • Brawny Evo: 10
  • Mind’s Eye Evo: 8
  • Infinity Evo: 2
New Trait!
  • Fiery Renewal II: 3x Healing for Fire allies
  • Fast: Attacks First
New Ability!
  • Perpetual Flame: Regenerate team's health over 3 turns and add a reflecting shield, if targeted on an enemy attacks 3 times.
Post edited by Joel on
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
«1

Comments

  • Changing speed is exciting :) will make noticing what ascention she is very important for pvp and tower though!!
  • edited May 2016
    Thanks for more uses for the Incendiary, Brawny, Earth Sisters, etc.

    Very cool that she can use her specials offensively or defensively.

    @Joel - what is Provoke that she is immune to?
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • Red healer!~~
    LINE: Anokuu
    Email: GensokyoFamily@gmail.com
  • Hagger1234 wrote: »
    Changing speed is exciting :) will make noticing what ascention she is very important for pvp and tower though!!

    ya this is very cool, i really like the tags upgrading when you ascend

    nice change
    Guild: Society of Bosses
    Time for some PVP!!
    50x50px-ZC-0bd11019_hulk-smile.gif
  • PrezObama wrote: »
    @Joel - what is Provoke that she is immune to?

    Aria has the ability to provoke enemies with her Provoking Poke. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • So happy to be able to use all my excess Earth Sister evos! Also Red Healer! Yay!
    07hd7vhw5fig.png
  • Joel wrote: »
    PrezObama wrote: »
    @Joel - what is Provoke that she is immune to?

    Aria has the ability to provoke enemies with her Provoking Poke. :)

    Thanks, that must have been added in the edit.
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • PrezObama wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    PrezObama wrote: »
    @Joel - what is Provoke that she is immune to?

    Aria has the ability to provoke enemies with her Provoking Poke. :)

    Thanks, that must have been added in the edit.

    Yep. That was an accidental omission. Your questions on the new heroes have been really good. One could even say that you're... on fire.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Just came to say that this is one of the best artworks so far. She is so pretty and deadly at the same time :love:
  • i see a lot of hate for Jasmine... why this now? :(
    TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • Joel wrote: »
    PrezObama wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    PrezObama wrote: »
    @Joel - what is Provoke that she is immune to?

    Aria has the ability to provoke enemies with her Provoking Poke. :)

    Thanks, that must have been added in the edit.

    Yep. That was an accidental omission. Your questions on the new heroes have been really good. One could even say that you're... on fire.

    I'm not seeing any description of what Provoke is in the original post.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    PrezObama wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    PrezObama wrote: »
    @Joel - what is Provoke that she is immune to?

    Aria has the ability to provoke enemies with her Provoking Poke. :)

    Thanks, that must have been added in the edit.

    Yep. That was an accidental omission. Your questions on the new heroes have been really good. One could even say that you're... on fire.

    I'm not seeing any description of what Provoke is in the original post.

    The description was in Aria's spotlight, but I've just added one here too for clarity. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    PrezObama wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    PrezObama wrote: »
    @Joel - what is Provoke that she is immune to?

    Aria has the ability to provoke enemies with her Provoking Poke. :)

    Thanks, that must have been added in the edit.

    Yep. That was an accidental omission. Your questions on the new heroes have been really good. One could even say that you're... on fire.

    I'm not seeing any description of what Provoke is in the original post.

    The description was in Aria's spotlight, but I've just added one here too for clarity. :)

    Ah, thank you!
  • ascending her is going to be impossible...holy evo droprates batman
  • ascending her is going to be impossible...holy evo droprates batman

    Chances are if you have the excess tokens to unlock them, you have the excess evos to ascend them. I'm only missing the rares.
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • Both the new heroes hate Yasmin? I get Ember maybe, but Aria??
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • What is the Aether Shop?
  • Leaja wrote: »
    What is the Aether Shop?
    Update your game from App store and you ll see . Enjoy !
  • edited May 2016
    @AdroR
    @MarauderNET

    Thank you, that was a perfect answer
  • Anyone know if there is a plan to be able to trade in Celestials you don't need anymore in this Aether shop?
  • Astral evo once again..?!! Come on... it's the only evo that never ever comes around! Even when Evos dropped at 3x and 5x I never got a single one, spending more than 500 stamina trying to get it..
    I need 4 for Ekko, 5 for Dhaegon 3 for Kai and now 2 for Ember...
  • Hagger1234 wrote: »
    Changing speed is exciting :) will make noticing what ascention she is very important for pvp and tower though!!
    Fortunately enough the changes are pretty obvious:
    • 0A = Ember_Sanguine_0A_Icon.png
    • 1A = Ember_Sanguine_1A_Icon.png
    • 2A = Ember_Sanguine_2A_Icon.png
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • Astral evo once again..?!! Come on... it's the only evo that never ever comes around! Even when Evos dropped at 3x and 5x I never got a single one, spending more than 500 stamina trying to get it..
    I need 4 for Ekko, 5 for Dhaegon 3 for Kai and now 2 for Ember...
    I wait and buy Astrals from the Pwn Shop normally

    GalakSS
  • MaCoPi wrote: »
    Hagger1234 wrote: »
    Changing speed is exciting :) will make noticing what ascention she is very important for pvp and tower though!!
    Fortunately enough the changes are pretty obvious:
    • 0A = Ember_Sanguine_0A_Icon.png
    • 1A = Ember_Sanguine_1A_Icon.png
    • 2A = Ember_Sanguine_2A_Icon.png

    Thanks, that's very helpful
  • Hagger1234 wrote: »
    Thanks, that's very helpful
    In that case, be sure to check: Hero Ascensions

    You can find those images for all 3 ascensions off all current heroes and skins.
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • MaCoPi wrote: »
    Hagger1234 wrote: »
    Thanks, that's very helpful
    In that case, be sure to check: Hero Ascensions

    You can find those images for all 3 ascensions off all current heroes and skins.

    Yes, this has been very helpful to me! It's a great piece of work, didn't know it had the new heroes already :)
  • Love her, though I don't like her look fully ascended

  • gawd i laughed pretty hard on that one
    Maybe a few more pennies
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com