Hero Spotlight: Ember Sanguine

2»

Comments

• KianoliKianoli Member
    After nearly 2 weeks without my phone, and therefore not being able to play DB, I should finally be receiving my replacement device today! I probably missed the x2 token opportunity, might be disappointed with the actual amount of aether I have, and I fear that like Daeris, Ember might be at 1*(please correct me if I'm wrong) but regardless of all this I took a much needed break and can't wait to play! I'm definitely going to focus on Ember!
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    edited May 2016
    Some estimates based on what I've seen up to level 54. Let me know if anyone has a level 70 Ember that they can compare to see if my #s are close. I'll adjust as necessary. Thanks!

hxt6f7py5sr3.jpg
  • Is there a glitch? She used fired mend three times in a row to heal her team. Her card doesn't list her as fast either.
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    edited May 2016
    PharmBoss wrote: »
    Is there a glitch? She used fired mend three times in a row to heal her team. Her card doesn't list her as fast either.

She becomes a fast hero at her 2nd ascension. Not sure about fire mend, as she shouldn't be able to use 3 times in a row. Maybe she did her third ability, which does heal over time for 3 turns.
    Post edited by Foozle on
  • Does anyone know if upgrading her 2nd move upgrades the attack buff as well?
  • Would be nice if they actually told you what the buff is .. you know .. like some of the other ascends on other toons do.
    Maybe a few more pennies
  • How much exactly does she increase the teams attack by with fire mend ability? Few of us have been trying to figure out if certain heroes get more atk from her or from passives and cant find the exact number.
2»