Lowest level to complete challenge mode

I'm level 54 and was wondering how far along I can possibly get in challenge mode. I'm on Chapter 17-2 currently. Has anyone at level 54 or lower completed all challenge mode yet? If not, what is the lowest level anyone has gotten full completion?

Thanks

Comments

• HakonaHakona Member
    that is impressive

lvl 51 on ch 16-3, i try to 3* a dungeon per day unless if its a 2x event

5fzg6P6.jpg
  • Well challenge mode levels are locked until you have beaten the corresponding normal mode level I think, so level 55 is a strict lower bound for total completion
  • melkiomelkio Member
    wow guys congrats! i thought i was doing good and i'm stuck at chapter 13-2 at level 52 :)
    TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Hagger1234 wrote: »
    Well challenge mode levels are locked until you have beaten the corresponding normal mode level I think, so level 55 is a strict lower bound for total completion

Ah, good to know. I'm one dungeon away from hitting 55, so guess that will unlock normal and challenge mode. Looking forward to finishing normal mode as well.
  • 4tom4tom Member
    edited May 2016
    I managed to 3-star Lich at 48 and Sulfurious at 56.

I know someone has done Root of Evil at 60 (3-star). I was going to try and beat that but... I think you need a near 6-star roster of the main campaign heroes to do so. With the changes to the portal, there is no chance that I'm 6-starring much of my roster anytime soon.

I also got distracted from campaign by a lot of ridiculously hard, time-consuming quests (e.g., 4000 trophies). Beating dungeons at this level takes a lot of time and attempts, so I've not had the time to sink into it.

Of course, with power creep I'm sure it'll be possible to do Root of All Evil at a lower level soon enough.
    zntCIcd.gif
  • 4tom4tom Member
    The hardest level has been Creon's Ice (18-3). The chill, huge boss hp, ignore taunt, and massive 3x damage hits make it quit a challenge. I did it at 58 with a bit of luck (2-stars).
    zntCIcd.gif
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    I finished Chapter 17 just as I turned level 55. Chapter 18 looks like it might stop my further progress, as most mobs are immune to taunt. At level 55, my non-tank heroes probably can't take the hits. I did make it to the boss on Creon's Trees, but the boss one shot my non tank hero.
  • melkiomelkio Member
    @Foozle might an undead team work? they are kinda good on defense. also, brom has a great emergency healing
    TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Tried the undead team. Yorick is the one who got one shot! Might try a bit more, maybe I'll get lucky and get through.
  • melkiomelkio Member
    wow... is he FA? that's weird!
    TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah, FA and 6 stars. He might not have been at 100% health, to be fair to him. :)

Tried again and 3 starred Creon's Trees. On to Creon's Rocks. :)
    Post edited by Foozle on
  • I may be wrong but I believe the lowest level to finish all the challenge mode dungeons was around 64.
  • Drew21Drew21 Member
    There were a lot of people that 3 starred all of challenge mode when it first launched due to potion reset, with that now gone I can only remember a few people showing they beat all of challenge mode and 3 starred every stage and they were around 64.
  • @acyoung21 if you used the potion glitch you would not be getting a 3 star on the level (just saying)
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    kpung07 wrote: »
    @acyoung21 if you used the potion glitch you would not be getting a 3 star on the level (just saying)

Maybe could have if you used energy and heal potions.
  • MaCoPiMaCoPi Member
    Spam energy potion Aegis Wall.
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited June 2016
    People at level 62 beat it almost the day it came out. It should be possible at a slightly lower level.

Edit: Just remembered that was only because of the potion glitch. You probably have to be near max level imo.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Drew21Drew21 Member
    @acyoung21 if you used the potion glitch you would not be getting a 3 star on the level (just saying)

Not sure you knew or understood potion glitch and since it doesn't exist anymore talking about it won't effect game but you could use infinite number of energy potions meaning you could have infinite team aegis shields from Augustus and easily 3 star every dungeon in all of challenge mode.
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Just completed Creon's Rocks at level 55. Moving on to Creon's Ice, which looks pretty rough, especially since you can't summon a friend to help.
  • 4tom4tom Member
    Foozle wrote: »
    Just completed Creon's Rocks at level 55. Moving on to Creon's Ice, which looks pretty rough, especially since you can't summon a friend to help.

Creon's Ice is so hard. It stopped me dead in my tracks for a few levels and took a lot of experimenting to get right. Good luck and never give up!
    zntCIcd.gif
  • Creon's Ice halted me dead in my tracks for about 4 levels.
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Posted on the Creon's Ice thread a couple pics, but just cleared at level 55. Going to try Creon's Arena tomorrow after my daily challenge dungeon quest resets. Looks to be tricky with all the fire mobs.
  • i did the first chapter the minute i unlocked challenge mode
  • There was a former forum member here who completed challenge and boss mode at lvl 10. Quite amazing actually.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited June 2016
    I struggled with Creon's Ice for a couple weeks. Good luck.

Btw Stonefist is key. You should have him taunting at ALL times, and I think I brought Kobal on my winning game because he does more damage to the everything there and can weaken the damage of those pesky Cyclopes who ignore taunt so they dont just kill all your squishy heroes instantly. And of corse NubNub. I forgot the last hero, might've been Ekko to help keep taunt and heals up at all times. Or Indigo... I don't remember. :sweat_smile:
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Finally 3 starred Creon's Home at level 55 with Executum, Yorick, Zomm and Nub Nub. Took several attempts before everything worked out. On to the next chapter! I'm hoping I can get far enough along to at least get Leo to 6*, even if I can't finish all the chapters until a higher level.
  • 4tom4tom Member
    edited June 2016
    Just finished the challenge campaign at lvl 62. Used one HP potion on root of all evil. I'm sure it can be done at lvl 61 or maybe 60 with a lot of patience.

xvhulawylgxe.png
    Post edited by 4tom on
    zntCIcd.gif
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Nicely done!
  • @4tom, great job. Just wondering what team you used in Timbersaw 21-8? I'm having all kinds of trouble with it.
  • 4tom4tom Member
    edited June 2016
    @4tom, great job. Just wondering what team you used in Timbersaw 21-8? I'm having all kinds of trouble with it.

I seem to recall that I used an all undead team (Yorick, oe, ekko, Zomm) all 6* except 4* on zomm. The first room takes some RNG because two life leeches will kill you. The second room I used yoricks defense boost before entering and dropped a friend. The third room isn't terrible. Boss went down pretty easy with mark of death.

If you don't have 4* Zomm, try using Blacksmoke to quickly boost OEs hp (maybe use a potion or two or three at start). Everything seems to be single target, so that ought to work.

But the most important trick seemed to be using the friend at room 2, since 5 of anything seemed to be too much.
    zntCIcd.gif