Lowest level to complete challenge mode

13»

Comments

• Well, just did it at lvl 63, big gratz @Foozle for your record! Summer slipped my level way forward as I couldn't pay attention to slow levelling but hey, now I'm done too
    TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • melkio wrote: »
    Well, just did it at lvl 63, big gratz @Foozle for your record! Summer slipped my level way forward as I couldn't pay attention to slow levelling but hey, now I'm done too

Congrats! With the change to Dagrund, I don't think doing below level 60 is even possible anymore, so good job!
  • i think so! luckily, i did the last chapter quite easily (1st try, the toughest has been getting to the boss room), using green goblins + yokozuna.
    the dungeons requiring dag\furnage were quite hard on the last chapter, for the reason you mentioned, but with some energy potion it was doable. :)
    TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • Wow I'm not even close to the end. Can I get some non-undead and goblin team advice for Farm Lands and the thread I posted earlier?
  • PhD9PhD9 Member
    edited September 2016
    I think we have a new winner who completed the challenge mode (141/141) at level 55 plus all the special epic bosses kill quests for the achivements - after runes and some major fixes. Guys let's discuss this - is this real?

iho4ymewrhph.jpg

I am just curious how he did this. It became significantly harder to beat the challenge mode at lvl 55 since the fixed the aegis stacking and Dagrund's EMT and he even beat the last dungeon with an all beast team (according the achievements on that profile). But apparently he has not a single 6 star hero which made me think.

Btw, I am stuck at 20-4 Sky Temple (126/141) and I don't see any progress without the tactics prior to the Augustus / Dagrund nerfs. I would appreciate if anyone could propose a good team for that level (I checked all the other related posts, but this does not work at lvl 55).
  • I could very well be real. When I did it at level 56, it was before runes. With some really good runes, I can potentially see this as possible, but who knows! I didn't have the Aegis stacking when I completed, but I still did have Dagrund's better EMT.
  • Well I think you mislooked, following the second screen he already has 29 6 star heroes ;)
    That makes me think that he is just spending a lot on money in runes or stars or even friends used per level so I'd think t's legit. (Only thing that I think is odd that he's missing 13 heroes in total? :o

For 20.4 I'm pretty sure I did it on lvl 65 with Undead + improved Hp runes and both epics but got also zero stars. From what It looks Pontifex + Taunt should be good too but I'm too lazy atm to rerun it. Btw, I'm currently stuck on 21.4, if anyone had a team without furnace+dagrund (not fa yet) I'd be glad :)
  • Nope the 6 stars are mine, the line says "your progress: 29/40". Compared to not having completed the achievement below.
    I tried with my runed undeads (all at least 5 stars) or with the Ponti / Therand setup, but either he or any of my non-blue taunters is being one hit by the tank boss mobs.

Still wondering how this guy managed to beat the levels in which you cannot summon your friends. Lots of respect for that.
  • Hey, I just finished the entire Challenge Mode at Level 55 with Zen, Kozar, Zomm, and Grog-Gnog (all massively runed with Greater Power Runes I got at Winterfest). It wasn't to difficult - I actually just completed the Normal Campaign today as well (since I got to 55 today). Cheers! (BTW, the best attack on the tree is Kozar's Suppression with Grog-Gnog's 30% Ogre ATK boost. I used Zomm because I got him up to 3400 ATK (Kozar is at 4200) and Masuta Kira and Pontifex aren't that good for me yet.)
  • Impressive.. Sky Temple still kicks my lvl 64, 25k power Undead team's ****...
  • Ok, here's proof of me completing the Garden of Evil!
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    Impressive.. Sky Temple still kicks my lvl 64, 25k power Undead team's ****...

Well, the legendary Undead team won't have too many advantages here. I used my signature team again, see above. Although the boss has an elemental advantage over Grog-Gnog, his main purpose is not to survive, but to buff Kozar's ATK. In a boss fight, this one no different, I enlighten Kozar using Zen, then use Home Run or Pummel, and then Suppression. Supression alone can almost take out all the bosses without a CRIT. But of course you need Greater Power Runes. I only completed challenge mode because of runes. Good luck!
  • Arygón wrote: »
    Hey, I just finished the entire Challenge Mode at Level 55 with Zen, Kozar, Zomm, and Grog-Gnog (all massively runed with Greater Power Runes I got at Winterfest). It wasn't to difficult - I actually just completed the Normal Campaign today as well (since I got to 55 today). Cheers! (BTW, the best attack on the tree is Kozar's Suppression with Grog-Gnog's 30% Ogre ATK boost. I used Zomm because I got him up to 3400 ATK (Kozar is at 4200) and Masuta Kira and Pontifex aren't that good for me yet.)

Congrats! That is the absolutely lowest level you can achieve this, so great job!
  • HompipahHompipah Member
    edited January 15
    I did not know that this thread exist... anyway finished it at lv56

by8amy1rvim8.png

Jr. Complainer @ Society of Bosses
  • Aura0fsmilesAura0fsmiles Member
    edited May 3
    Gonna bump this thread
    I may have had lowest level 6* Leo ever lv43
    My challenge mode up to thay point was Done entirely on a x4 token during winterfest. Id have tried it sooner but x4 is very rare.
    Video proof on my twitch.
    I did complete challenge at lv55 but with runes it's seriously too easy. Wish I had the chance to try it old school
    Congrats to those that did.
    Follow me on Twitch @Auraofsmiles
13»