Infographic Project

Comments

• itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited June 24
    Yellow hero epics done

[removed]
    Post edited by itirnitii on
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Good stuff. I think you should contract with a printing shop to generate wall sized prints and sell them to players. I'm sure a few hard core folks would stick them on their gaming room walls. :)
  • MaCoPiMaCoPi Member
    @Foozle if you're going that direction, you should try to get your hand on 3d models of all the heroes. I bet those players you refer to would kill for some high quality figurines of their favorite raid squad.

How fun would it be if you could even make them amiibo-like figurines, where you could scan them daily for 1/3/5 (randomly selected) tokens for that certain hero.
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • Fun fact: all of ponti's attacks are spirit. He cannot harm Ekko.
    ponti's last attack is lightning, but thats ok, cause ekko's lightning immune

troll...

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
    edited March 7
    Foozle wrote: »
    Good stuff. I think you should contract with a printing shop to generate wall sized prints and sell them to players. I'm sure a few hard core folks would stick them on their gaming room walls. :)

With all the heroes I am photoshopping out of their environments I could probably make some neat action shots. Something to consider!
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    itirnitii wrote: »

With all the heroes I am photoshopping out of their environments I could probably make some neat action shots. Something to consider!

I'm guessing there are copyright considerations, but perhaps DB would work with you to go to market under their banner.

DB - have you considered an online real world item shop for stuff like posters, figurines, etc? I'm sure people like @itirnitii and @GalakSS would have some items they could even develop and supply. I know GalakSS is for sure in the business of making stuff like that. You could sell items for cash, but also award items for tournament rewards, charity events, etc.
  • echonapechonap Member
    If you sold bobbleheads for all the heroes and it counted toward in-game VIP level, I'd buy a full set.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • Thank you eej for the sticky! Glad you appreciate it.

Now the heat is officially on to make my revisions timely and push those charts!
  • RexobRexob Member
    wow these are awesome
    IGN: N00BST4R
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Congrats on the Sticky. Well deserved!
  • itirnitii wrote: »
    This is the first of many graphical projects I would like to create in an effort to compile information about the game in a concise, informative, colorful, and comprehensive manner. This thread I would like to use as a hub for a compilation of such information as I create new infographics.

All infographics are a constant work in progress.

Hero Classification Infographic:
    heroclassification34.png

Celestial Evo Infographic:
    celestial_evo12.png

Attack Types and Cooldowns Infographic
    abilitylist4.png

Epic Infographics
    IceBloom
    icebloom_epic.png

Igorok
    igorok_epic.png

King Yorick
    kingyorick_epic.png

Yasmin Bloom
    yasminbloom_epic.png

Masuta Kira
    masutakira_epic.png

Archangel Emily
    archangelemily_epic.png

Any and all input is welcome, from corrections to suggestions for future projects.

(Image are usually shrunk to fit into this forum space, click on them to get full sized views)

Just awesome, we love u.
  • GalakSSGalakSS Member
    edited March 15
    DB - have you considered an online real world item shop for stuff like posters, figurines, etc? I'm sure people like @itirnitii and @GalakSS would have some items they could even develop and supply. I know GalakSS is for sure in the business of making stuff like that. You could sell items for cash, but also award items for tournament rewards, charity events, etc.

@Foozle is correct. I own a game design and miniature manufacturing company. I would LOVE to be able to create miniatures for DB characters! @Eej ... just putting it out there that my company has done licensed works for other companies successfully so definitely something I could arrange if there was interested. I think I could easily fund DB minis through KickStarter ... my company was recently rated one of the top 25 most successful KickStarter creators (in fact just now shipping out the miniatures for my last miniatures project from a licensed property). So if there is an interest at all ... happy to talk about it through LINE or DB messages.

@itirnitii ... incredible work on these!

GalakSS
  • @itirnitii Those charts look very cool! Thanks so much for sharing your hard work with us!

@GalakSS I really hope you make those, I need a Chief NubNub miniature for my desk!
    edited March 20
    Updated the following:

Hero Classification Chart:
    - Chart has been completely verified against current in game classifications hero by hero
    - Lily has been added
    - Plant classification has been added replacing Mushroom classification
    - Cobressa was removed from Rogue (not sure when this happened or if a mistake on my part)
    - Torchy was added to Rogue classification (think I just missed this one)
    - Rocky added to Rogue classification
    - New backdrop - hopefully subtle enough and doesn't take away from the chart focus
    -
    4a6fdd9porcz.png

Celestial Evo Chart:
    - Lily has been added to Subterranean, Valkyrie, and Earth Sisters

Epic Charts
    - New backdrop for all charts and new hero model skins
    j0d7icf1hmj3.png

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Member
    itirnitii wrote: »
    Hero Classification Chart:
    - Cobressa was removed from Rogue (not sure when this happened or if a mistake on my part)
    Hero Changes for Cobressa, Viperia, and Krexx!
    Joel wrote: »
    Cobressa:
    • No longer has Rogue tag
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • philphil Member
    It looks like the link to the big celestial evo picture is broken.
    edited June 24
    Looks like the images are directing straight to the postimage main page and not the graphic itself.

I will get that fixed!

Here is a link for now:
    [removed]
  • AnûbisAnûbis Member
    I'm proud he's a member of the Underworld. This is some awesome work!
    edited June 29
    Bovus Epic Chart complete. Will be easy to do the other green heroes from here.

Hopper updates coming as well.

[removed]
  • I'm also amassing a nice little collection of hero models. I'm finding it very interesting just how small some of the heroes tend to be when isolated from the game environment.

3dn4x9ja7ugv.png
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @itirnitii, I don't know if I've said this before, but I'm a huge fan of the layout and style of your epic charts. Super fancy!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    edited June 29
    Thanks Joel for the kind words. Is that a job offer?

Hopper updated on hero classification and celestial evo charts.

I rearranged the hero classifications to be less random and more clustered by classifications with similar quantities of heroes in them.
    We have our first celestial evo that requires over 100 across all heroes! Runed.

[images removed]
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited April 27
    Edit: Nvm, your post right above mine has the high-res pic. :)

@itirnitii

For the main hero classification chart, is there a way to see the full size image? Even when I click on the image and it takes me to that other website, the "magnify" button doesn't really enlarge it much.

I remember the original image being really high resolution so you could clearly see each hero.
  • The image hosting site I use, postimage, has an image size cap so I used photobucket for my two most recent upgrades. I will have to find a solution for this.
    edited June 29
    Chief Nubnub epic chart done (same as Bovus). Updated format and will have to reedit all the old charts I've done.

[removed]

I also figured out why my character models had such drastic sizing issues between heroes. Depending on the number of enemies a hero is facing in a dungeon, the view zooms in or out to fit around the action to leave out dead space. I was able to get the yellow heroes more in line with their proper proportional sizes by making sure that the stock photos I was screen capping were always had the same scaling perspective, thus creating better hero size scaling.

I'll be doing this with the rest of the heroes as well to get them more in line.

2dpfi9cmr2ku.png