Infographic Project

12346»

Comments

• shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    itirnitii wrote: »
    Chief Nubnub epic chart done (same as Bovus). Updated format and will have to reedit all the old charts I've done.

kgby98i3itul.png

I also figured out why my character models had such drastic sizing issues between heroes. Depending on the number of enemies a hero is facing in a dungeon, the view zooms in or out to fit around the action to leave out dead space. I was able to get the yellow heroes more in line with their proper proportional sizes by making sure that the stock photos I was screen capping were always had the same scaling perspective, thus creating better hero size scaling.

I'll be doing this with the rest of the heroes as well to get them more in line.

2dpfi9cmr2ku.png

Yeah I've noticed that if I bring in 2 or 3 heroes instead of 4, the 2 or 3 heroes look much bigger due to the zooming in of the map.
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited June 29
    Hansuke and Willow Epic charts done.

I'll be spending a portion of today updating the hero classification with the new Elf heroes, getting the rest of the epic charts formatted to my new layout, and editing the initial post to have all the new layouts and charts.

Then it will be onto dark heroes and finally red heroes, then I can do something else!

[images removed]

4k6dr7z0aevd.png

Post edited by itirnitii on
  • TWilliamsTWilliams Member
    Nice. Looks like Bauble is missing from "flying" and "Construct" in hero classification chart.
    I see him there. I need to break away from photobucket on those it isnt giving a high res picture which might be making it hard to notice.
    edited May 10
    Updated Hero Classification, changes made:

- Koros rejoins Magical
    - Lily joins Magical
    - Phemus leaves Magical and joins Armored
    - Pignius Maximus leaves Magical and joins Armored
    - Willowswift joins Elf
    - Indigo joins Elf

Going to start using Google's image hosting platform and convert everything over. Hope this works out better.

jjjc01t89uhb.png

• kalamadeakalamadea Member
    Thanks for the updates, as always keep up the awesome work. But the link doesn't seem to be working @itirnitii =(
    I'm still testing so hang tight. But the image in the latest post is uploaded to this forum, so should work.
    All of my epic charts have been updated with a new format: yellows (3), greens (4), and blues (5).

Tomorrow will be Kreel updates and adding Stonefist to construct on hero classification.

Epics Gallery (also updated on main post of this thread):
    https://postimg.org/gallery/17te0v2lw/
  • Updated Hero Classification to add Kreel (warrior and reptile) and changed Stonefist to construct. Warrior pushed up to 26 which called for a bigger hex.

Little bit of a new format too. Classifications with the same amount of heroes are grouped with borders now.
    I'm still not completely sold on the format.

leo4odb9xvs2.png

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Really nice. I'm not seeing the use of the Legacy frame...
  • Are Viperia and Cobressa still "Gorgon"? I would think now that with Krexx and Kreel joining them in Reptile-dom, the Gorgon class is redundant.

As always, looking good @itirnitii
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Really nice. I'm not seeing the use of the Legacy frame...

Do you mean that the difference is too subtle? Isn't distinguishable?
    Or do you mean what is the significance?
    kalamadea wrote: »
    Are Viperia and Cobressa still "Gorgon"? I would think now that with Krexx and Kreel joining them in Reptile-dom, the Gorgon class is redundant.

As always, looking good @itirnitii

Gorgons are distinguished I think because they gain invincibility on reptile deaths.
    Yep, still a valid tag. Attacking them prompts a response from Krexx. Doesn't happen for attacks on Kreel.
  • Reformatted the epic chart format to be more digestible in a single view of the entire chart. Trying to fit all the information into a smaller image size so the icons are large enough to decipher when the image is completely on the screen.

This is what I have thus far.

7nedxs95c1al.png
  • This is some amazing work. keep it up!
    I have some ideas for what you can make next as a chart when you finish what you are currently working on, for example, you could make charts of the materials needed for specific runes and which stats they can give, or you can make charts about the campaign dungeons, their enemies and loot.
    Dark heroes epic charts on the way. Also with add ferno to the charts, and still need kreel on the evo chart.

cqsm0t4lsebw.png

You do seriously nice work, Itirnitii! Thanks!
  • Only 2x damage for shade's epic? What a joke. Shade clearly needs a buff.

Well done @itirnitii , looks amazing :)
    centralcommand
  • 0kate0kate Member
    itirnitii - you are a star. These are fantastic!
    Shadowblade and Life Reaper Brom epic charts done. Also look at all these little cuties.

uzznz8prtdtz.png

vqgdc846wqpi.png

46w7jgex94wu.png

• Aura0fsmilesAura0fsmiles Member
    edited July 16
    Noticed kreel is missing armour tag?
    And any update on ferno?
    Been using your charts awhile now
    Thanks for work put into them.
    Follow me on Twitch @Auraofsmiles
12346»