where is my gold???

Helo. I used 500scrolls portal today. Inside was 113k gold. They just disappear. They gone. Just was animation with coins from chest. No gold was added to my bill

Comments

• Are you sure it was 113k? Sound a lot to me for one portal. Never had that much!
    Dura lex, sed lex.
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Actually I got 113k as well... maybe it's the amount that's the issue? Anyway sent my ticket in hope to hear from them soon.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • I've read on another subject something like 500k. That seems very unlikely to me, and maybe yes, the amount displayed is wrong and you received the correct one, which is more discreet.
    Dura lex, sed lex.
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I didn't receive anything for my 2 summons so far this morning.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Sometimes the portal adds it without counting and then recounts to the new number. You could be experiencing this graphical glitch.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• i just noticed this this morning with much smaller amounts of gold. As if the gold is already added in before it gives it to you. What i end up seeing is the gold going down and then back up by the amount in question.

Seems like what they are saying is different. I feel I would notice 114k
    In Game LvL 46
    Shared Hero : Therand Fiddlestrom
    "Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell them, 'Certainly I can!' then get busy and figure out how to do it" - Theodore Roosevelt 26th President of the United States
  • 11300 gold sounds like a more plausible number (and wouldn't be as noticeable whether it was added or not).
    I don't think I've ever gotten more than ~27K gold from a summon, and that was with the gem ones.
  • I've gotten over 200k on a gold summon
    My Defense
    Hero Kira Tsume Torchy Lady Nimriel
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    My Shared Hero: Rocky The Shiitake
    Flyingpizzacats

• Yeah I did more heroics and eventually got as high as 124K, and some ~80K ones.

I noted the amount of gold I had before and after the summons and it seemed to add up properly each time.