Hero Spotlight: Shieldmaiden Astrid

2»

Comments

• cdd123cdd123 Member
    I used 10,600 gems and both bundles to 6* astrid. Now I'm bankrupt =(
  • cdd123 wrote: »
    I used 10,600 gems and both bundles to 6* astrid. Now I'm bankrupt =(

That actually sounds you got really lucky. Assuming you did single pulls that's only 35 pulls. You would have needed 400 tokens so in 35 pulls you got 12 unlocks (We will say 10 to cover the featured tokens and non unlock pulls). My data shows the average feautred unlock is just under 10% so... you got really REALLY lucky to get that many tokens in so few pulls.
  • robotowar wrote: »
    robotowar wrote: »
    robotowar wrote: »
    RawNES wrote: »
    Zeta2c wrote: »
    12 pulls and got 1 icepick and 2 green jelly full unlock.

Good job, I will not waste a single gem in heroic portal until the real BIG update.

Don't waste gems until they fix the portals because they might not do that with this mythical "next big update".

The portal won't be fixed. It's been reiterated multiple times. So let's start accepting what it is now. We lost.

We're suckers because we still play.

I don't understand French, but nothing is lost. We dropped their revenue 93% and now they got finance making them figure out why that happened which everyone I know has answered PORTALS so the battle is far from lost.

Well if nothing is lost, then what are you complaining or whining or <put your word here>? If we dropped their revenue by 93%, then it's even. They dropped us. We dropped them. I don't get what you're trying to say.

If nothing is lost, then we should go on and play and quit whining. Oh I'm not saying to stop whining. I'm just following your logic that nothing is lost. I just don't see why someone would complain if nothing is lost lol.

I'm whining because that's part of the fight. To keep the subject in as many threads as possible and support those who realize how they screwed this game up. Don't get upset or take it personal man. Sorry I hurt your feelings I guess I was too strong in my response. My bad bro.

Lol. Pure nonsense. You're just trolling.

Disagreeing =\= trolling.

Bring back the original Heroic and VIP portals.

New players the chances of getting a hero to 6* after the portal change is nil. If you obtain VIP5 and gain access to the VIP portal maximizing a new hero costs approximately $550.
  • Wonder what new hero they will drop on us this weekend...
    nzvcnw0e2k2o.jpg

• Ivan8orIvan8or Member
    edited July 2016
    so i was fooling around with my new FA astrid, when I found something quite interesting.

I already sent a message to the devs about this, and i would expect it to be fixed soon.
    So long and thanks for all the fish
    So sad that it should come to this
    We tried to warn you all but oh dear
    You may not share our intellect
    Which might explain your disrespect
    For all the natural wonders that
    grow around you
    So long, so long and thanks
    for all the fish
    (more lyrics, but no room :()
  • Is it just me, or does this character heavily resemble the Aiel Spearmaidens from Wheel of Time? Red hair, grey eyes, taller than most heroes, is a shieldmaiden, which could be referenced to spearmaiden. She is a Caster Defender, the role the Aiel played in WoT was to defend Rand Al'thor, who was technically a "caster". Oh, and she uses a spear, but that one does necessarily tie her to WoT and the Aiel. Just had to get that out there as a WoT fan.
  • I was lucky enough to get her, although I doubt I'll use her much because: (1) difficult to star up, and (2) I hate how she looks fully ascended. Sorry, but who designed her FA costume? I'm guessing the same person who designed Yasmin. Talk about another player who is top-heavy.

You can't even see a fully ascended Astrid's face. I know that Executum and Augustus are also covered up, but they started out covered up. Not to mention, Astrid looks really unbalanced and top-heavy with that HUGE helmet on. Surprised she doesn't fall over. That would actually be a funny debuff specific to her where she falls over because her of her helmet.
  • MaCoPiMaCoPi Member
    Is it correct that she doesn't have the categorie Armored but does have the passive Armored? Or is this a mistake/bug?
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • MaCoPi wrote: »
    Is it correct that she doesn't have the categorie Armored but does have the passive Armored? Or is this a mistake/bug?

i think thats correct, she doesnt have the armored tag abover her name but does have it as a trait, and it is definitely there. Also, i think that therand actually does not do 2x damage to her, but i havent really paid too much attention so don't take my word for it XD
    So long and thanks for all the fish
    So sad that it should come to this
    We tried to warn you all but oh dear
    You may not share our intellect
    Which might explain your disrespect
    For all the natural wonders that
    grow around you
    So long, so long and thanks
    for all the fish
    (more lyrics, but no room :()
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    She definitely is armored, just missing the tag on her card. We'll get that added, thanks for the heads up!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • MaCoPiMaCoPi Member
    Ivan8or wrote: »
    MaCoPi wrote: »
    i think thats correct, she doesnt have the armored tag abover her name but does have it as a trait, and it is definitely there. Also, i think that therand actually does not do 2x damage to her, but i havent really paid too much attention so don't take my word for it XD
    If so, this could be caused by her missing the Armored tag, since I assume Therands passive focuses on those. There is also beast hunter, but there is no beast ability but just the tag, that's why I assume it works like that.

Joel wrote: »
    She definitely is armored, just missing the tag on her card. We'll get that added, thanks for the heads up!
    Great.
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • Have a decent guide of Astrid and her abilities and how I rune her on twitch.
    You can hop over to Rune section of forums for link.
    Follow me on Twitch
    https://www.twitch.tv/auraofsmiles
    Accepting requests at this time.
2»