New Changes to Six Heroes!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited July 2016 in My Dungeon Discussion
We've made a handful of changes to six Heroes!

Life Reaper Brom:
  • Dread Scythe (New ability, replaces Sickly Slice): Attack that has a chance to Disease and Fear enemies
  • Soul Eater (Passive): Each death blow that Brom lands will heal him a bit
  • Heart Stopper (Passive): Attacks will crit if enemy is at 25% health or less

Bovus El Doro:
  • Stampede now lowers the enemy's speed instead of reducing their energy
  • Stampede now uses 75% of Bovus' ATK stat instead of 65%
  • Grisly Rampage (Replaces Rampage): Bovus gets an extra attack per enemy death

Augustus:
  • Stat Boost: Increased HP
  • Demon Vendetta (Passive): Revenges any crit on the team from a Demon

Pignius Maximus:
  • Team Precision (Passive): Ally crit damage is increased
  • Burning Touch (Passive): Pignius' basic attacks have a chance to burn the enemy

Masuta Kira:
  • Stat Boost: Increased ATK, HP, and DEF.
  • Death Blossom now has an additional 15% chance to crit
  • Tenacity (Passive): 25% chance to get 2nd attack at the end of every round

Sir William:
  • Stat Boost: Increased attack, and now immune to Fear
  • Protecting Charge (New ability, replaces Bulwark): Buffs the team's defense and attacks a target
  • Bring It On will now Revenge on any attack
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on

Comments

• At first when I read about Bovus my reaction was "nerf alert..." But I'm afraid in many ways he will be much more of a pain! Luckily I almost have him 6* and have more incentive to use him and pair him with Rocky and fasties... Kinda like earlier last fall, except I finally have these characters at a much better development.
  • no doubt bovus is a nerf. no change to slow enemies, and normal enemies still get a special, just after your team attacks.
    ye6sno06a996.gif
  • Bovus's nerf is also an echo nerf. Now he prevents energy drain from bromm and zurk only now.
  • Webber91Webber91 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Bovus + A bunch of AOE heroes will be the new trend
    Retired Dungeon Boss Legend ;)

• SlammmaSlammma Member
    edited July 2016
    ... just after your team attacks.

Letting your entire team attack first is a very big deal. This changes PvP. Ekko was an option to counter Bovus previously, now silence is the only option (well... death, freezing, daze are among other options). Bovus' change nerfs Ekko MUCH more than Bovus. This change may also boost Zen's attractiveness as a counter. One thing seems pretty clear to me, the devs are ratcheting up the influence and mechanics of speed controls among heros.
  • BrockARock wrote: »
    Bovus's nerf is also an echo nerf. Now he prevents energy drain from bromm and zurk only now.
    Don't forget about Ignus' Energy Drain spell.

• They keep making it harder and harder to beat cash teams with freemium characters. **** pathetic what this game has become. Hope you all lose your **** jobs when the revenues dry up. **** off and goodbye.
  • Webber91 wrote: »
    Bovus + A bunch of AOE heroes will be the new trend

bring kai along then, or astrid ;)
    So long and thanks for all the fish
    So sad that it should come to this
    We tried to warn you all but oh dear
    You may not share our intellect
    Which might explain your disrespect
    For all the natural wonders that
    grow around you
    So long, so long and thanks
    for all the fish
    (more lyrics, but no room :()
  • @bjthrutch Yep, people that don't want to or can't spend money on this game is really difficult nowadays, taking away a good hero for pvp!? Pathetic shows how much they want money.
    Water
  • For sir William, im noticing that his pumped up buff wears off one round earlier than his taunt. Is this intended? Can anyone else confirm if this is happening to you?
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    For sir William, im noticing that his pumped up buff wears off one round earlier than his taunt. Is this intended? Can anyone else confirm if this is happening to you?

Yes I noticed as well. I was assuming it was intended, but we'll see.
  • melkiomelkio Member
    i honestly think that the atk buff that was given to william is close to be irrelevant. he is still way below kai's 2nd special (which pumps defense while adding revenge). also, the taunt thing on william limits the dmg output of the team if compared to kai's.

i think that the concept of the improvement given to him is awesome, but he might use a further buff in its atk stat
    TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • DingusDingus Member
    Yeah William should just be permanently pumped or something. Then the Taunt should give a double revenge or else it's just a normal taunt as his signature move (like before lol). Give him back his Bulwark so he can help the team better and then his third ability should be changed from Smack Down to Beast Slayer or something that works like Smite or Crush the Nerds. Then people might start paying some attention to him!
    McNoob
  • Slammma wrote: »
    BrockARock wrote: »
    Bovus's nerf is also an echo nerf. Now he prevents energy drain from bromm and zurk only now.
    Don't forget about Ignus' Energy Drain spell.

also zomm
    ye6sno06a996.gif
  • I really like Augustus, Masuta, And Brom's nerfs! Mostly Brom's, since it makes him more of a menacing grim-reaper soul-eating figure. I don't he's op or anything, just slightly more awesome. Other changes are meh, but still ok.
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    I'm just now noticing this, but when Bovus's stampede was changed from draining energy to slowing the enemy the damage also increased from 65% of his attack value to 75% of his attack value. Was this intentional? I didn't see mentioned above, so thought I'd ask.

Thanks
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Foozle wrote: »
    I'm just now noticing this, but when Bovus's stampede was changed from draining energy to slowing the enemy the damage also increased from 65% of his attack value to 75% of his attack value. Was this intentional? I didn't see mentioned above, so thought I'd ask.

Thanks

That was indeed intentional! I've added that bit to the original post for clarification :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Foozle wrote: »

Thanks

That was indeed intentional! I've added that bit to the original post for clarification :)

Great, thanks for clarifying. Not a big deal, but I figured I'd ask. :)