SYNCHRONICITY - Top, Friendly Guild Looking for Members Who Value Community

BlastBurnBlastBurn Member
edited July 2016 in The Guild Hall
Good afternoon,

As the title simply puts it, Synchronicity is a top performing guild looking for members showing interest in joining our guild that can deliver on max crown collecting. What we value above all else is our strength in the community. If you were to ask anyone who is or was a member of Synchronicity, you'd likely hear them talk about how well everyone gets along inside of our guild. We constantly have help readily available, all you need to do is ask. We'd love for you to join our group chat and get to know the other members and officers. If for some reason you can't get max crowns in a week, talk to one of our officers who'd always be more than happy to help fellow members out.

Simply put, were a fast growing and strong based friendly guild that values the individuals. If this feels like something you'd be interested in joining, feel free to contact me, the guildmaster, through PM is possible or comment on this post. We've finished in the top 10 spots these past 3 weeks, and hope to continue to rise! Currently have 3 spots available! Get in while the going is good!
- BlastBurn
Post edited by BlastBurn on

Comments

• xpsf3xpsf3 Member
    We have room at reset. Come join us.
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    Looking for a few new members at reset. Top 10 every week. Message if you are interested.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • New week! Candidates needed! Earn some free heroic summons this week!
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    Still have 2 spots open.
    The Tatar Squad
  • My Current guild got gutted down to a feeder for other premier guilds.
    I will be looking for a new guild Monday. Account name Joseywales
    max crowns last 8 weeks.

Let me know if you have a spot and maybe we can discuss for the next change over.
    litespeed
  • My Current guild got gutted down to a feeder for other premier guilds.
    I will be looking for a new guild Monday. Account name Joseywales
    max crowns last 8 weeks.

Let me know if you have a spot and maybe we can discuss for the next change over.

Sounds great! :) After reset then, I'll send an invite your way! Thanks for the response and we look forward to having you join! ^^
  • I might be interested. I am only level 37 but can get 210+ a week. In addition, I am already in a top 100 guild so I know now this stuff works. If interested send invite to farfella.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    I might be interested. I am only level 37 but can get 210+ a week. In addition, I am already in a top 100 guild so I know now this stuff works. If interested send invite to farfella.

Can do, buddy! I'll check if we have room and shoot you an invite your way! Still have todays quests by chance?
  • sent you an invite if you are still interested.
    The Tatar Squad
  • Still looking for members! :D
  • The new update and vacations cost us 5 members this week. This is a friendly and hard working guild. Let us know here if you're interested.
    The Tatar Squad
  • Synchro is looking for a few new members at reset.
    Post here or send message to @ZWendy or @Foxboxes or @BlastBurn
    The Tatar Squad
  • CommanderrenCommanderren Member
    edited August 2016
    i already joined

fPsymvah.jpg

but i dont have groupMe, what about we use Discord or Line app , its just my suggestion
    I'm proud member of Potato Society

• Welcome to the guild. We're pretty set with the GroupMe app. If you would like to join the chat (which is much needed for things like Guild Wars) you can download the GroupMe app and we would need an email to send you an invite.
    The Tatar Squad
  • We are looking for 2 new members. Reply to this post or PM if interested.
    The Tatar Squad
  • SYNCRO is reorganizing and recruiting. Have gotten rid of a lot of slackers and looking for dedicated players. Trying to get back to our Top 10 status. Reply here or PM to join us.
    The Tatar Squad
  • You guys were top ten? I want to get back there as well! Gotta get max crowns next week guys!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • We were 6th for 2 or 3 weeks. Everyone need to get back on track. We have a lot of great players in our guild.
    The Tatar Squad
  • Hi, I'm a level 63 with most heroes six star and fully Asc.
    I'm coming back from a long hiatus and looking to re-join a guild. very friendly and reliable!
  • Sent you an invite.
    The Tatar Squad
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited September 2016
    @ZWendy yes thank you for the disscussion invite. Unfortunately, groupme is not compatible with my device sorry!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • It's ok. If you need any help with the guild games send one of us a message on here.
    The Tatar Squad
  • Always looking for new folks. :)
  • Still need one player.
    The Tatar Squad
  • Possibly interested in joining at reset... I am currently in a top ten guild. I'm a level 70 with 200k roster power and 50k trophies. I have never notgot 210 crowns. PM me and I will supply the name of my current guild and you can contact the GM who will give me a reference. I am also more than happy to explain why I am leaving (on good terms) my current guild.
  • stevelstevel Member
    edited October 2016
    Disregard... I've accepted an invite to another guild
  • stevel wrote: »
    Disregard... I've accepted an invite to another guild

Savage.

Also, go gorgons!
  • Once again we are looking for new members. We are a friendly, fun guild with lots of members still hanging around since day one. If you're interested let us know here.
    The Tatar Squad
  • can i join your guild..but im still low lvl..my lvl 25..my current guild not active...
    pm me ign HilfyFluffy
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”