Background: Kozar Bonebreaker was the smartest Ogre. He grew up using his head to solve all his problems, whether they be a jar, dwarf, or toothache. He met the Goblins and found happiness for a time, until the dwarves started to encroach their territory and slowly started pushing the Goblins out. Like all of his problems, he used his head to solve it, eating or headbutting each Dwarf in the way.
However, that was not enough and the Dwarves eventually drove his Goblin friends away from their home. Alone, and upset, Kozar set out with a newfound purpose: to destroy the Dwarves and find the displaced Goblin to unite them again. His head alone was not enough for this task, so he picked up a club and ventured forth!
Most Hated Hero:
Dark: +30% bonus against LIGHT enemies.
Slow Ogre Warrior
Abilities and Ascensions:
- Slow: Attacks last, but boosts ATK & HP plus has a chance to Revenge any physical attack.
- Bone Rattler: Basic attacks have 25% chance to purge buffs from the target.
- Goblin Alliance: Increase Ogre's and Goblin's Health 5% for each Ogre and Goblin ally.
- The Bigger They Are: Any Boosts to his Max HP will also be reflected in his ATK.
- Swing: Basic Melee Physical attack.
- Home Run: Attack on all enemies that pierces armor, debuffing DEF.
- Dark Evo: 14
- Light Evo Monarch: 37
- Water Evo: 18
- Subterranean Evo: 2
- Bone Rattler II: Basic attacks have 35% chance to purge buffs from the target.
- Goblin Alliance II: Increase Ogre's and Goblin's Health 10% for each Ogre and Goblin ally.
- Dwarven Plague: 75% chance to disease dwarf targets on basic attacks.
- Pummel: 3 Attacks that Provokes the enemy and extends all debuffs on the target 2 turns.
- Nature Evo: 42
- Dark Evo Monarch: 30
- Runed Evo: 8
- Shadow Evo: 2
- Bone Rattler III: Basic attacks have 50% chance to purge buffs from the target.
- Goblin Alliance III:– Increase Ogre's and Goblin's Health 15% for each Ogre and Goblin ally.
- Suppression: Attack and extends an enemy's ability cooldowns by 1. (This adds a status effect "Energy Drain". This status effect doesn't expire, it must be cleansed to be rid of it.)
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment