Hero Spotlight: Kozar Bonebreaker

13»

Comments

• I did some testing and "bigger they are" appears to be working to an extent. He appears to be getting a 45% boost to attack for having 3 goblin allies and also appears to be getting a boost after Dagrund applies EMT, so looks like it is fixed.
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited August 2016
    Foozle wrote: »
    I did some testing and "bigger they are" appears to be working to an extent. He appears to be getting a 45% boost to attack for having 3 goblin allies and also appears to be getting a boost after Dagrund applies EMT, so looks like it is fixed.

I just used Kai Bramble Nub Kozar (5/6/6/5) for a tower team and WRECKED the opposing team. Kozar was hitting like a truck and they were all unbelievably tanky. Excited to try this out in PvP.
  • bosscalvin wrote: »
    Any chance "the bigger they are" trait will ever get fixed?

just so you know, the DB team fixed the problem with the "Bigger they Are" Trait so it works as intended.
    Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • The only open question I had (which I think I posted in the update thread) was it didn't appear that Kozar was getting an attack buff related to the life buff he gets for being slow. It could be that they don't intend that he does, but would like some clarification on this. His life buff for being slow is a permanent boost to his base life, so I would have thought he should get an attack buff for this -- maybe @joveth has an update.
  • Another good question would be how does he react to runes? If his max health determines his damage, then if I focus all of his runes on buffing health, then he should experience a increase in attack?
  • @Joveth
    So, does Kozar give the Goblin Allience health buff to goblin allies aswell? And do runes affect his "The Bigger They Are" trait too?
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • @Joveth
    So, does Kozar give the Goblin Allience health buff to goblin allies aswell? And do runes affect his "The Bigger They Are" trait too?

He does give the health buff to the goblins as well, but I am curious about the second question too. Do runes affect his trait?
    Andre4897
  • AngryGnomeAngryGnome Member
    edited October 2016
    《Might phemus and other cyclopses be classified as one-eyed ogres? After all, pve cyclopses are labeled as "brambleLurk goons", "Tidespear Goons" etc.》
    Agree.Phemus just don't have any synergy with other heroes .If devs will made to him "ogre" like tag,he will be more useful.Because he is a good damage dealer and cool looking hero,and very easy to full ascend.So,I am totally agreed with that!
    Post edited by AngryGnome on
13»