Augustus’ Revenge! 24 Hours Only!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
smdsdu607mad.png

Some Demons popped up over the weekend and Augustus is trying to take them all down as quickly as possible! Defeat every Demon you can find to earn Augustus tokens, and complete healing quests to earn evos and stamina. In addition, Augustus is currently being featured in the Heroic Portal.

Move quickly though, this event only lasts 24 hours!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com

Comments

• This is probably my least favorite event out of anything I can think of , would ha e done the heals but don't need astral evos, nevertheless, excited for tomorrow's event !
  • gbcdadgbcdad Member
    Do u know tomorrow's event? Who purges?
  • EltideEltide Member
    nice 24 hour event.
  • gbcdad wrote: »
    Do u know tomorrow's event? Who purges?

I don't, but usually 24 hour events are followed by something decent, as I take it they release a 24hour event to keep us busy, while they prepare something great , so they need that extra day .

That's how I look at it at least.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited July 2016
    Not much for me to do on this quest, but I'll gladly take the "free" astral evo.

After the giant grindfest this weekend, it's actually nice to not have to worry too much about the next event. Will continue to save up gems and stam until the next one.
    Post edited by shiggity80 on
  • No big complaints about this event. I'd love to see, however, the opportunity to pick up tokens for some of the more difficult heroes during these short "placeholder" events. Augustus can be farmed and is the standard pvp reward. How about letting us get some Malice, Furnace, or Hansuke tokens during the 24-hour events. It doesn't even have to be a lot. A chance to earn 5 or 10 would be a nice alternative to a hero who is otherwise farmable.
    Wilbean
  • I like the Agustus events. He is by far my favorite healer and is easy to get tokens for because of the Guild rewards. This also gave me more time to run dungeons rather than grind the current event quests.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    [Generic "The game is ruined, the portals are broken! I quit!" comment here]

In all seriousness though, nice event to pass the time. I don't have anything against those comments, it's just sometimes people put them in the most nonsensical of places.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Zeta2cZeta2c Member
    Are you guys competing 'the most positive comment' reward?

I see no one put an negative comment below but most of the comment are explaining how perfect this event is.

Is that any tournament post I missed? I really want free pulls since I stop spending gems on portals
  • Sadly I did 6* my Augustus when the guild rewards came in.
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

• [Generic "The game is ruined, the portals are broken! I quit!" comment here]

In all seriousness though, nice event to pass the time. I don't have anything against those comments, it's just sometimes people put them in the most nonsensical of places.

Agreed a break was definitely most appreciated by myself after the daeris event , I'm fully recovered and ready to hit some event farm tomorrow !
  • I'm betting the next event would be:

KOZAR IS BACK! SUMMON him from the HEROIC PORTAL and win multiple tokens of Aether :smiley:
  • Half an hour away and the new dungeons are being downloaded. That means this events gonna be on time!!
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited July 2016
    3.9 MB new chars and dungeon , predicting a skin!

Edit : aawww
  • Not much for me to do on this quest, but I'll gladly take the "free" astral evo.

After the giant grindfest this weekend, it's actually nice to not have to worry too much about the next event. Will continue to save up gems and stam until the next big event....or whenever the "big update" comes out.