An Ancient Journal unearthed. (Pt 1)

ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
edited July 2016 in Community Creations
I Have just uncovered an Ancient Journal full of symbolic Text. I shall translate (& Submit) each & Every Page to the DB forums But I can only do one page Every Few days. here is what I have uncovered for Today:

Day: Unknown. Page: 1
"for Centuries now I have Slumbered, Keeping to myself along with my arcane powers whilst the Darkness consumed the lands. Watching the other Dark heroes, Plaguing the lands with their Undead Allies & unholy terrors, showing them that the Dead Shall rise to Rule. But even now... something disturbs me greatly, for I can feel a mighty presence, something I thought was consumed by the darkness a long time ago, surely it could not be him... for now, I may have to see the 'Necromancer' About this unknown Resurgence & find out, Which will also mean. Travelling to the Lair of The Lich & seeking the wisdom of the Dark & terrifying Lich Lord so as to know the Whereabouts of our 'Mutual friend'... "

Stay Tuned for more as I translate these Ancient Pages one by one. who knows what ancient secrets may lie within...

Page 2:
Total Zomminionation.
Post edited by Apocalyptus on

• Why not ask pontifex to accompany you?

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

• This is much better than summer reading, it's summer Ancient-Journal-Translating! I must read more!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • This is much better than summer reading, it's summer Ancient-Journal-Translating! I must read more!

& read more you shall, but you & the many seekers of this world will have to be patient as it takes a fair bit of time to translate each page...
    Total Zomminionation.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Well this should be entertaining.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• ZWendyZWendy Member
    Entertaining indeed. I'd expect nothing less from @Apocalyptus
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • A necromancer is coming? I'd like to see a hero that can summon a skeleton to aid you in battles or use revive on allies in battle and turn them into Pontfiex skeletons :) or a Pontifex NubNub mix.