Unofficial Official Guild Spotlight: The UnderWorld - Recruiting

AnûbisAnûbis Member
edited February 26 in The Guild Hall
I'd like to take a second to spotlight a guild that isn't very well known among the DB forum community. All the guilds that are slowly making their way to the top do not feel bad or ignored by @Joel or @Joveth or BigFish for 0 recognition because the fact of the matter is they don't even care enough to acknowledge their highest grossing, hardest working guilds. So what do we do when we get lemons @Mongo, we make lemonade.

This post is not to bash any other guild, I applaud all the other guilds and their members for their hard work and dedication to dungeon boss, because somebody needs to give you guys some credit right? But the primary purpose for this post is to let my guild and my members know how proud I am of all their hard work and making this guild the highest overall ranked dungeon boss guild, now before everyone throws their arms in the air continue reading and note I said OVERALL.

rh0e5j495hr9.png

I would like to first start by recognizing today's accomplishment by becoming the 1ST dungeon boss guild to ever hit 6 MILLION PVP. Congratulations Guys!!! We were also the first guild to ever hit 5 million PVP as well but DB didn't think that milestone was worth mentioning on the forum.
l29hwlgv3wzp.png

Next lets talk about hero power. This was our first topped leader board and it was what pushed us to strive for more. Like PVP we had many first time achievements in dungeon boss history in the guild hero power category. We were the 1ST guild to ever hit 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 MILLION hero power. We have also held #1 hero power longer than any other guild in DB history, almost 6 full months in total accumulated days. Again Congratulations Guys!!! And thank you again dungeon boss for acknowledging all of our first time achievements in your game.
rfhon0kq26iu.png

This next one is newer to us, dungeons completed. We have held 1ST place in dungeons completed for about an accumulated 2 months total. But we quickly rose above all the rest to secure our spot at number 1. Congratulations Guys!
8lwaynte1be8.png

Then we have towers, good old towers. I used to be #1 personally in towers completed before @Joel and @Joveth glitched the entire system and gave some people infinite towers, then to top it off they didn't correct the leader boards when the dust settled, thanks guys. And why show the good and not the bad. Currently our only rank that isn't 1st and probably the most worthless leader board in the entire game when it is all said and done. But after all that and as the tower digresses we have began to climb this board as well, because why not right?
uhw1nls6zik3.png

And lastly what kind of guild doesn't mention crown ranks. For those of you that don't know we max our crowns almost every week, we currently have the 2nd most first place crown wins. And as far as I know we have accumulated the most, meaning #1, crowns in the entire game since guilds began. I'm not saying we have collected more crowns than any other guilds you may be thinking of, but the numbers are saying that.

So if the purpose of guilds is to climb to the top of as many leader boards as possible then The UnderWorld is unequivocally the #1 overall ranked guild in the dungeon boss community. And thanks to all the recognition from @Joel and @Joveth for all our first time accomplishments they have made all the hard work worth it. And hey I didn't say that was the point of guilds, dungeon boss did.
5nc8j6p8bzny.png

But even through all the hardships I want my guild members to know someone still cares about them and I want the entire dungeon boss community to know my appreciation for them. If you strive for top 100 stats and you want to be a part of the single hungriest guild in the game feel free to reach out to us on the LINE app for a chance to get a spot with some of the best members dungeon boss has to offer.

And in case it wasn't clear Congratulations to the entire UnderWorld family and great job on all their hard work!

Proud GM,
Anûbis
Post edited by Anûbis on

Comments

• Thanks for the well-deserved recognition, Anubis! If there was a leaderboard for having the best people as well as players in the game, we would be on the top of that one too. ;)

UW forever!!!
  • Needs to be sticky'd
  • We appreciate it Anubis. It helps having an awesome GM and tireless Officers (some of us anyway ;)).
  • I'm happy to be a part of this great guild.
  • Proud member of The Underworld :)
  • Penetr8rPenetr8r Member
    edited August 2016
    You guys have always been the gold standard to strive for!! Not just a top guild, but a steller example of your only as strong as your weakest member!! Several of u guys have always gave me a high benchmark to chase as I was coming up & I think you for it cause your only as good as your competition!! Well deserved, well written, and long overdue!! No rest 4 the wicked!! The P€n€tr8r
    No rest for the wicked!!
  • & accomplished all that w/o omega getting you guys banned!! That's an achievement all in its own right!! Lol
    No rest for the wicked!!
  • Congratulations on a great guild guys. :smiley: You have a lot to be proud of.
    nunya
  • Excellent work on a good guild! Hard to maintain that type of standing for such a long time:)
    image_zps4zrzt4i6.png
  • edited August 2016
    There is no dispute. When it comes to finding out which guilds are the best, than the following two names should pop up:

Level Capped & The Underworld

Guild competition is no longer what it used to be. The Crown tournament no longer proves anything, with guilds like VeniVidiVici, Forseen boys, Justice League reaching #1 in just a few weeks and retaining that spot for several consecutive weeks.

The new way of measuring the weight of a guild is through guild events where both Level Capped and The Underworld have done extraordinarily well.

I look forward to see how the new guilds in the block will do at the next guild tournament. I would not mind to see the likes of both Level Capped and The Underworld being challenged by guilds such as Justice league, Forseen Boys, Veni Vidi Vici and The Empire for the top spot.

Becoming number 1 in crowns is not that hard with the right guild management, but motivating existing 210-240 crowns a week members to put in the hours it can take to complete an entire events quest chain is a whole different ball game. Hats of to The Underworld and Level Capped for having such dedicated members in their roster.

Hopefully all new top guilds have what it takes to both challenge as well as knock down these top guilds! (I highly doubt it)
    0dxdktc3c5o9.jpg
  • Dope.
    nzvcnw0e2k2o.jpg

• Bump for unofficial stickied post ;)
  • OmarOmar Member
    You're awesome
  • I, for one, would like to see a Trading Places/Freaky Friday story line play out between *certain* guild leaders and Joel/Joveth.

Maybe then they could learn how difficult it is in each others shoes, and then Lindsay Lohan could become friends with Jamie Lee Curtis.

Can't we all just not get along?

The UnderWorld deserves all this praise, and more.

p.s. Smoochies to Anubis, my meme-tastic love.
  • seanluckyseanlucky Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Omar unrelated answer, there may be a strong link between entering LC from VvV ;)

Also, congrats to The Underworld. They have truly set the mark for overall leaderboards domination. It can be tough keeping together the highest stat players, especially considering all the hemorrhaging updates BossFight has tossed to the top tier community lately.
  • OmarOmar Member
    That explains it. Because he sounds like that guy that comes to the barbecue and then talks all night about how great the neighbor's barbecue was.

What if that "top tier community" came together and asked nicely for some specific and reasonable changes to those updates? Collective bargaining style. I know "guru" means you have a way to be heard.
  • seanluckyseanlucky Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Omar I'm all ears for collective bargaining ideas. If TU wants to collab with LC, and any other top guilds, for a brainstorming sesh, I'm down.
  • OmarOmar Member
    I'm not in TU, but I think we could all agree that we would like the gem portal to give tokens only for heroes a user does not have 6*, and to then give aether (through random extra hero tokens or whatever) once all heroes are 6*.
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Congrats to you all!

I wish you had followed the actual Guild Spotlight format though, or at least included it. I (and everyone else) already see you at the top of the Leaderbaords, it'd be nice to learn more about the guild, not just the numbers :)
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• Renly wrote: »
    it'd be nice to learn more about the guild, not just the numbers :)

You say that, but it may be best to let the numbers speak for themselves.

;D

I'm jk jk. I would love some embarrassing first PVP/blind date stories, or who took the most times to kill Kang Kung/takes the longest to tie a neck tie.

I'll be here waiting.
  • edited August 2016
    Omar wrote: »
    Unrelated question - is Barbosa a paid PR person for Level Capped?

Big Fan of Data and a sucker for competition. Yes I do like Level Capped, but dont get me wrong, it's not PR, the color blue is blue regardless of what I say :)

I must say the barbecue here is very good too :wink:

52441563.jpg

0dxdktc3c5o9.jpg
  • Cool and all but it just sounds like impatience here. It's one per week.
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

• Omar wrote: »
    Unrelated question - is Barbosa a paid PR person for Level Capped?

Big Fan of Data and a sucker for competition. Yes I do like Level Capped, but dont get me wrong, it's not PR, the color blue is blue regardless of what I say :)

I must say the barbecue here is very good too :wink:

52441563.jpg

Captain,

I agree if you look at the numbers in this order the top 3 overall highest ranked guilds are

The UnderWorld
    Level Capped
    The Wire

This post was to recognize my members and their individual achievements that cumulatively made our guild what it is today. If you would like to get a post going to discuss top guilds and strategies I will weigh in on it.

Thanks! And great job on VVV, keep up the momentum.

#bump
  • Anûbis wrote: »
    I'd like to take a second to spotlight a guild that isn't very well known among the DB forum community. All the guilds that are slowly making their way to the top do not feel bad or ignored by @Joel or @Joveth or BigFish for 0 recognition because the fact of the matter is they don't even care enough to acknowledge their highest grossing, hardest working guilds. So what do we do when we get lemons @Mongo, we make lemonade.

This post is not to bash any other guild, I applaud all the other guilds and their members for their hard work and dedication to dungeon boss, because somebody needs to give you guys some credit right? But the primary purpose for this post is to let my guild and my members know how proud I am of all their hard work and making this guild the highest overall ranked dungeon boss guild, now before everyone throws their arms in the air continue reading and note I said OVERALL.

rh0e5j495hr9.png

I would like to first start by recognizing today's accomplishment by becoming the 1ST dungeon boss guild to ever hit 6 MILLION PVP. Congratulations Guys!!! We were also the first guild to ever hit 5 million PVP as well but DB didn't think that milestone was worth mentioning on the forum.
    l29hwlgv3wzp.png

Next lets talk about hero power. This was our first topped leader board and it was what pushed us to strive for more. Like PVP we had many first time achievements in dungeon boss history in the guild hero power category. We were the 1ST guild to ever hit 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 MILLION hero power. We have also held #1 hero power longer than any other guild in DB history, almost 6 full months in total accumulated days. Again Congratulations Guys!!! And thank you again dungeon boss for acknowledging all of our first time achievements in your game.
    rfhon0kq26iu.png

This next one is newer to us, dungeons completed. We have held 1ST place in dungeons completed for about an accumulated 2 months total. But we quickly rose above all the rest to secure our spot at number 1. Congratulations Guys!
    8lwaynte1be8.png

Then we have towers, good old towers. I used to be #1 personally in towers completed before @Joel and @Joveth glitched the entire system and gave some people infinite towers, then to top it off they didn't correct the leader boards when the dust settled, thanks guys. And why show the good and not the bad. Currently our only rank that isn't 1st and probably the most worthless leader board in the entire game when it is all said and done. But after all that and as the tower digresses we have began to climb this board as well, because why not right?
    uhw1nls6zik3.png

And lastly what kind of guild doesn't mention crown ranks. For those of you that don't know we max our crowns almost every week, we currently have the 2nd most first place crown wins. And as far as I know we have accumulated the most, meaning #1, crowns in the entire game since guilds began. I'm not saying we have collected more crowns than any other guilds you may be thinking of, but the numbers are saying that.

So if the purpose of guilds is to climb to the top of as many leader boards as possible then The UnderWorld is unequivocally the #1 overall ranked guild in the dungeon boss community. And thanks to all the recognition from @Joel and @Joveth for all our first time accomplishments they have made all the hard work worth it. And hey I didn't say that was the point of guilds, dungeon boss did.
    5nc8j6p8bzny.png

But even through all the hardships I want my guild members to know someone still cares about them and I want the entire dungeon boss community to know my appreciation for them. If you strive for top 100 stats and you want to be a part of the single hungriest guild in the game feel free to reach out to us on the LINE app for a chance to get a spot with some of the best members dungeon boss has to offer.

And in case it wasn't clear Congratulations to the entire UnderWorld family and great job on all their hard work!

Proud GM,
    Anûbis

• Awesome guild, recognition is long overdue.
  • Joveth wrote: »
    In fact, I believe Underworld was next up to spotlight.

Just like the update was "soon" two months ago? ;)