This Dungeon Boss Forum
is a positive and friendly place intended for discussions about the Dungeon Boss game. Share your game tips and tricks with other players, get Dungeon Boss news and learn more about the game here.
To use the Dungeon Boss Game Forums, you must agree to follow these Forum Rules:
Play nice, be yourself and be a respectful and positive contributor to the Community here.
Acceptable Use Policy:
- Keep posts family-friendly, please.
- Vote down content that breaks our rules (power to the people!), or report to a moderator.
- Keep private matters private, and keep real names and emails out of public posts. In addition, please do not do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or customer support.
- Be yourself here! Impersonating another poster or misleading others is a no-no.
- Post only original material. Posts featuring copyrighted material will have to be pulled, but posting screen-shots of the game is just fine!
- Promoting or encouraging illegal activities is not allowed (or cool). Neither are ads - we don't need to know about mortgage financing opportunities or dietary supplements here.
- Do not resurrect "zombie" or older threads without any meaningful contributions. Posts such as "bump" etc, do not contribute to the discussion. Thanks!
- Keep posts respectful and constructive. Everyone has the right to disagree, but do not post comments that exist solely to be inflammatory or attack others.
To report an inappropriate post, click on the “flag” button in the lower left corner of the post and select the relevant category.
- Spam: Posts that are off topic, gibberish, one word posts, a post that the same user has made in another thread, the same post made multiple times in a row, or one that’s advertising something outside of the game.
- Abuse: Something that is highly offensive, inflammatory, or otherwise inappropriate. Is someone trying to start a flame war? That’s abuse.
- Report: This bring something *directly* to our attention. If something has gone very wrong and you want to make sure a moderator sees it ASAP, this is the button you’re looking for.
You can find our extended Acceptable Use policy here
Those links can also be found on the footer of each page. Convenient, right? Have fun out there!