Hagrim was a simple Dwarf miner. Day in and day out, he worked hard to provide a warm hearth and full belly for his family. Then the Rune War started. Goblins caved in the mine and ravaged the lands above. Hagrim was trapped underground for what seemed an eternity. When he finally saw daylight again, his family and land were gone; ravaged by the goblins. He joined the other Dwarves in their fight against the Goblins, and worked hard to become the Dwarven Champion, fueled by rage and grief.
Most Hated Hero:
Squinch. His home was left a charred remnant, and hates torchflingers with a passion!
Nature: +30% bonus against WATER enemies, -25% vs FIRE enemies
Armored Dwarf Warrior
Abilities and Ascensions:
- Perfect Swing: Attacks cannot be dodged or missed.
- Armored: Takes less damage from Physical Attacks.
- Dual Wielding: Basic Attacks hit twice, the second one dealing 50% damage.
- Dual Wielding: Basic Melee Physical attack that hits twice.
- Buzz Saw: Melee Physical Attack on enemy that will cause Nerve Damage, Damage will splash all enemies with chance to Daze.
- Light Evo: 11
- Water Evo Monarch: 15
- Nature Evo: 45
- Crypt Evo: 2
- Goblin Hunter: Boosted damage vs. Goblins.
- Vengeful Dwarf: For each Dwarven ally that falls in battle, ATK, DEF & HP increases 20%.
- Jackhammer: 4 Melee Physical attacks on single target, blocks ability to CRIT
- Dark Evo: 40
- Nature Evo Monarch: 33
- Mind’s Eye Evo: 8
- Diamond Evo: 2
- Vengeful Dwarf II: For each Dwarven ally that falls in battle, ATK, DEF & HP increases 25%.
- Dwarven Fury: Health Does not go below 1. Damage is boosted as health decreases, and chance to revenge all attacks.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment