Poor Julius

mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited September 2015 in Bugs & Technical Issues
I guess my Julius has been moonlighting somewhere, or out partying between my online visits. It appears that he no longer benefits from the 'fully rested' 25% damage bonus...

Is this a glitch of a graphic nature, or did the vet (I mean devs) neuter the poor guy??

Comments

• EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I'm seeing it every once in awhile but not quite sure how it's supposed to work TBH.

Fully rested 1.25x or something like that...
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    So long as julius remains undamaged he should have augmented damage, but this is my gaming experience with him....and I do monitor his damage closely.
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I think I'm missing something, what are you asking here?
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • I think he's just saying that he hasn't witnessed Julius getting his 25% damage buff recently.

I my match against a Julius yesterday is any indication, then it is still working! :pensive: (I didn't know he had that ability and underestimated his damage output and got wrecked >_< )