Epic Weapon Idea - Rocky

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited November 2016 in Normal Mode Discussion
Overgrowth - Rocky's Epic

xx1ui2d3baps.png

More of a mutation than a weapon, it is caused when Rocky is exposed to certain rare elements found on Boss Island. The different colored mushrooms on it seem to cause... interesting effects... on enemies.

+30% Def
+20% Attack
+20% Hp

Effect:
Chance to deal x1.5 damage and Poison, Burn, Daze and Disease the target.

Epic Materials for this weapon:
+ Colorful Spores
+ Bioluminescent Goo
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics
Post edited by JackHallow666 on

Comments

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Clearly Rocky requires a mech suit to function as an epic weapon.

Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• I have no problem with any of the epic bosses kang kuag is a joke the lich takes a while but is easy as long as you have someone like Yasmin and sulfurous is easy I beat home twice to get three stars
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I have no problem with any of the epic bosses kang kuag is a joke the lich takes a while but is easy as long as you have someone like Yasmin and sulfurous is easy I beat home twice to get three stars

Are you... sure you’re on the right post?
  • wow, thats a little unsettling if you see that in game let alone irl. cool idea though, i would have given him a megaphone so his epic like silences everyone. including allies
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
    wow, thats a little unsettling if you see that in game let alone irl. cool idea though, i would have given him a megaphone so his epic like silences everyone. including allies

I really, really love fungi. The weirder looking the better imo. I have some mushrooms by my house that leak black, sticky goo. Really cool little buggers.

Alright Danac, Bvs and FatCat. Go ahead and make your snide sarcastic “jokes” about how I “love” shrooms. I’m waiting.
  • wow, thats a little unsettling if you see that in game let alone irl. cool idea though, i would have given him a megaphone so his epic like silences everyone. including allies

I really, really love fungi. The weirder looking the better imo. I have some mushrooms by my house that leak black, sticky goo. Really cool little buggers.

Alright Danac, Bvs and FatCat. Go ahead and make your snide sarcastic “jokes” about how I “love” shrooms. I’m waiting.

I don't know why but looking at rocky's epic is a little unsettling but I would praise your work at this time since Halloween does have some unsettling things. Imagine rocky's epic on us! so....uhh....bleh... idk
    wow, thats a little unsettling if you see that in game let alone irl. cool idea though, i would have given him a megaphone so his epic like silences everyone. including allies

I don't know why but looking at rocky's epic is a little unsettling but I would praise your work at this time since Halloween does have some unsettling things. Imagine rocky's epic on us! so....uhh....bleh... idk

Luckily, NaughtyDog Studios is ahead of you on that!

44hjdv83txsa.jpg

Luckily, NaughtyDog Studios is ahead of you on that!

44hjdv83txsa.jpg

That is fine because that game is aiming for that kind of stuff. Dungeon boss is NOT aiming for that. Now that I think about it, could we make a horror game based on Dungeon boss? That would be awesome, even though I am not into that kinda stuff although there some horror fans in db. Anyways, my thoughts aside, I like your idea but it doesn't really add upon what rocky is already good at; being annoying af.

Sure, dazing and diseasing is annoying but is no where near as annoying as opponents' evasion. His epic would be better if instead of giving +20% hp it could be reduced to +12% hp simply because we don't want a strong rocky but rather, a major support unit. So I would change it from basically giving four debuffs to some sort of 'robbery'.

So my idea would be like a sonic screech that silences all healers on the opposition and gives all LIVING allies evasion (so basically undead and constructs would not get evasion to prevent dodgy furnaces with zomm)