Boss island quick loot

2»

Comments

• So I cleared the green boss island dungeon, 3 starred it, no epic drops. I hadn't researched whether quick loot would yield epics/parts or not so I spent a lot of keys and got Nubnub's epic from quick looting.

Granted, he was in my party when I cleared the map, but after having researched it here on the forum it looks like that may have been a bug? Or perhaps it has been changed?

A definitive answer from a Dev would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Current Level: 64
    Shared Hero: Mangle Jaw
    Officer in Island Kings
    Currently: Just got my goblin team together and starting to wreck boss mode!
  • I just 3 starred the light boss island dungeon, no epic, then quick looted it about 20 times with no epic...so maybe my memory is incorrect. Maybe I got the epic when I ran the dungeon initially...I'm starting to doubt now LOL
    Officer in Island Kings
  • You can't get Epics from quick loot, that's all there is to it.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • You can't get Epics from quick loot, that's all there is to it.

Yeah that's what I'm discovering. I don't know why I thought that. I'm finding that, since I've only been playing for a couple of months, there's conflicting information out there about things (since many things have changed or been tweaked over the course).

Sometimes I just have to confirm how something works. Thanks for the response!

Officer in Island Kings
  • edited May 18
    A simple, related question but I've always wondered, can you find epics and their parts in both, the rune chests and the material chests or ONLY the rune chests? It seems like I've always gotten epics from only the rune chests.
  • Filthygoon wrote: »
    A simple, related question but I've always wondered, can you find epics and their parts in both, the rune chests and the material chests or ONLY the rune chests? It seems like I've always gotten epics from only the rune chests.

You can get them from either.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • edited May 19
    Filthygoon wrote: »

I've never bothered to notice, but you can get totems for either. I'll try to spot next time I'm getting an epic part.

Edit to add, just got Dagrund's second part (lvl 6 part) from a materials chest.
    Post edited by Barleyman on
2»