Refresh PvP opponents doesn't always work.

See attached. I hit the refresh button a few times and it kept coming up the same opponents.

Android.

6dkx091ykp2m.png
v1ojrhtaksgz.png

Comments

• I could be completely wrong, but I'm guessing that every time you hit "refresh", it selects 3 opponents within pre-set criterias (one easy, one medium and one hard from a lit). If it doesn't eliminate the 3 previous players from that list, then you could (through bad luck, I guess), roll the same 3 opponents.

Because I've definitely seen refresh works 100% before. How often has this refresh issue happened to you?
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Yeah I'm kind of with @Phaustus it sounds like they may be the only ones available to you at this time. I have sometimes gone into PVP and it told me no one was available so... it is a slight possibility that these three are the only ones for you.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • What would make people "unavailable" though? Is there a timer after you get attacked so that you don't get attacked again immediately? Because it's a bit hard to believe that no one's dungeon would be around your level except these 3 players o.0
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Dunno, seen it at least twice now... really annoying it happens at about an hour before the day is up and I'm rushing to get that last quest completed... grr..
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • Phaustus wrote: »
    I could be completely wrong, but I'm guessing that every time you hit "refresh", it selects 3 opponents within pre-set criterias (one easy, one medium and one hard from a lit). If it doesn't eliminate the 3 previous players from that list, then you could (through bad luck, I guess), roll the same 3 opponents.

Because I've definitely seen refresh works 100% before. How often has this refresh issue happened to you?

This is the first time it's happened. It's not just an unlucky roll though because I refreshed 4-5 times.

If these were the only three available, then at least don't charge me for the refresh.