A sword, wings, and the ability to revive allies, what more could you want? Archangel Emily is a solid addition to any team!
Name: Archangel Emily
Classification: Magical Armored Healer
Background: Her golden fairness is no indication of frailty - she endures the enemy even while minding the welfare of her allies.
Element: Light (strong against Dark enemies, weak to Dark attacks)
- Impervious: Cannot be poisoned, burned, frozen, chilled, shocked, or diseased. - You know those nasty status effects that enemies can place on your heroes? She ignores them.
- Magical: Takes less damage from non-physical attacks. - Emily's magical power helps protect her from non-physical attacks!
- Armored: Takes less damage from physical attacks. - Because you can never be too careful, Archangel Emily's holy armor helps protects her from physical attacks!
- Demon Hunter: Boosted damage vs demons - Archangel Emily stands for justice, and her holy abilities give her a huge advantage against the forces of evil!
- Swing: A basic melee physical attack. - Emily slashes enemies with her blessed sword!
- Resurrection: Bring an ally back from the dead! - Archangel Emily uses a powerful spell to revive a fallen ally! The ability doesn't restore all their health, but a bit of health can go a long way!
- The amount that Emily heals when she uses Resurrection increases as you upgrade the ability, so be sure to keep it maxed out at all times!
- Bring Archangel Emily to dungeons with enemies that rely on status effects like poison, she'll just brush them all off!
- Emily's ascended form has another ability that allows you to heal allies and remove status effects from them, making her even more useful!
Is Archangel Emily part of your go-to team?