Hero of the Week: Archangel Emily

A sword, wings, and the ability to revive allies, what more could you want? Archangel Emily is a solid addition to any team!

i6i6woijsffb.png

Name: Archangel Emily

Classification: Magical Armored Healer

Background: Her golden fairness is no indication of frailty - she endures the enemy even while minding the welfare of her allies.

Element: Light (strong against Dark enemies, weak to Dark attacks)

Traits:
  • Impervious: Cannot be poisoned, burned, frozen, chilled, shocked, or diseased. - You know those nasty status effects that enemies can place on your heroes? She ignores them.
  • Magical: Takes less damage from non-physical attacks. - Emily's magical power helps protect her from non-physical attacks!
  • Armored: Takes less damage from physical attacks. - Because you can never be too careful, Archangel Emily's holy armor helps protects her from physical attacks!
  • Demon Hunter: Boosted damage vs demons - Archangel Emily stands for justice, and her holy abilities give her a huge advantage against the forces of evil!

Abilities:
  • Swing: A basic melee physical attack. - Emily slashes enemies with her blessed sword!
  • Resurrection: Bring an ally back from the dead! - Archangel Emily uses a powerful spell to revive a fallen ally! The ability doesn't restore all their health, but a bit of health can go a long way!

Tips:
  • The amount that Emily heals when she uses Resurrection increases as you upgrade the ability, so be sure to keep it maxed out at all times!
  • Bring Archangel Emily to dungeons with enemies that rely on status effects like poison, she'll just brush them all off!
  • Emily's ascended form has another ability that allows you to heal allies and remove status effects from them, making her even more useful!

Is Archangel Emily part of your go-to team?
Post edited by AshleyD on
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com

Comments

• Still havent unlocked and even if I did I wouldnt use, attack is to bad to make her worth it, and people should worry more about extra damage rather than worrying about someone on their team dying, yes shes a bit tanky, but overall not worth in my opinion.
  • The revive potions, and having her available via friends make me feel like she is a little unneeded as a full time team member.

In saying that, I've sometimes thought a paladin type hero could've been very useful. For example, for the sort of levels that take a long time to grind through, and for that reason, you want to beat them first time so need revives, healing etc.

Perhaps if she could taunt and self-heal from a passive, then she'd be more tempting to get.
    Player level: 70.0
    My Dungeon Boss YouTube channel: YouTube.com/videos
  • Well I could really need her now 690vf9m5ugc1.jpg
    And she sounds kind of like a demigod (but she's an angel)
    In game level:41
    Shared hero:bovus el doro
    Favourite hero: bovus el doro.
    Chapter:16
  • Hereo you no have ascended dagrund no wonder you lose and also she ok but I agree with itchy just have her as friend no point on actual tram
  • edited July 2015
    I want this hero! I've wanted it since prior to the big data wipe. A hero made of justice and light? Come on! Also she would make for a great attacker in PVP. Sine she wouldn't be targeted you could pair her with Ekko and BAM! Undefeatable!

I know you can get her in the gem summon but what about the honor scroll summon! I want her and always have wanted her!

@hereo Have you tried attacking with light heroes? The lich is a dark hero so Black Diamond, Ekko, and Archangel Emily are all triumphant attackers of the undead boss. Also Yasmin gets 2.5x damage against him and the dungeon is filled with the undead. Yasmin wrecks this place! I remember it from my original playthrough prior to data wipe. My Summer Priestess dominated the place.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • edited July 2015
    I just got drangud a few days ago and I only have black diamond as my light I was planning on using her but her level Is to low same for yasmin
  • Well you know what you have to do? Put on an awesome training track and start raising the level of those heroes. It's the only way. Not really but it'd help.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • Ya ya us right
  • Haxus sorry
  • edited July 2015
    I always do that @HaxusBloodbane and archangel Emily:formerly divine vindicator gf8uua1a7dy8.jpg
    (
    (Sorry merven)
  • I like Archangel Emily...I dont use her now because she's hard to star, so despite her stats she can't keep pace. Perhaps a great hero to have make an appearance in the shop (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). Like all characters, she has her goods and bads...demon hunter is nice!!
  • stroop wrote: »
    Hereo you no have ascended dagrund no wonder you lose and also she ok but I agree with itchy just have her as friend no point on actual tram
    It's an epic dungeon no freinds aloud
  • Good point but I. General all matches her as a friend
  • She appears in the vanguard as the boss named v3eglntrqvg1.jpg
    the archangel
  • She appears a lot near the end of the game (chapter 20) and she is stupid strong.
    #TeamTater
    Recommended change: Give Tsume an afro!
    knjplof08e1h.png
  • Are all the heros bad guys?
  • Remember that many of the bosses are from the earlier version of the game. In Beta there were no tokens and we collected heroes and could have doubles. So almost every hero was a boss.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • I know executum (now eclipse) was a hero
  • I would really really REALLY want to have emily in my team, ability to revive allies immune to alot of debuff's boosted damage against demon's armored and magical when acsended gains cure wounds and purging smash AND SHE LOOKS SUPER COOL! What more could you want?
    if you are reading this, its already too late...
  • I know! If they had an event to get her my gem horde would be gone and shoved into the portal.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • edited August 2015
    That reminds me haxus do you know when event for a increased hero chance will arrive?
    Waiting for quite some time now and hopefully it will be archangel emily :)
  • Well we've had two, One for Igorok in early June and one for Brom in early July. That's about it.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • Oh yeah almost forgot about those two events. Well i dont have any interests in igorok and i had brom on my very first gem summon (probely because he knew how much time i spend with him in my team XD ) but i hope we will see new events soon hopefully archangel emily!

Also thanks for the quick feedback haxus
  • Meh, I was just online.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • I personally think emily good but not good enough for my team and there really should be another tournament soon and there also was the phenol toirney
  • Well we had a phenol dagrund and pontifex mortis event maybe with A little luck it will be a emily tournament or even a increased chance for her at the portal!
  • I'd love the portal event. Heck another event like Bramble with her tokens would be welcome as well. Or an event that turns all 7 energy dungeons into her tokens. I'd love that type of stuff.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • edited August 2015
    That would be a dream come true

That would be like a nightmare coming to an end

That would be no more hoping for the archangel to
    apear

That would mean soo many tokens to collect

That would mean that the light is with you and wont let you down no matter what happens

That would be like that the personal servant of the lord with you

That would be like no matter how dark the challenge is she will always show the path of light

That would be like if your allies fall in battle she will shine the light back in them

That would be like never carrying a flashlight everywhere for no reason

That would be like no more worrying about the price of a flight just hop on her back and you have your own private jet

That would be like if those sneaky imps try and prank you for the 1000th time again for no reason (nitpick) she will just mop them of the floor

That would be like a good demon with bird wings

That would mean making this pointless comment because why the heck not?

Please help us getting archangel emily by showing that you care, donate a comment on this forum saying that darkside is weird and help this poor seeker

Thank you.
  • ... Wow... That was thorough.
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • I'm confused... What would it be like if we could collect her tokens?
    • Level: 61
    • I will be less active from now on, gotta study.
    • Torchy is and always will be the best healer in the game.
    • I am always lurking.