Soon I hope I want another igorok portal event
    Grinding Grinding and more Grinding

• I wasted Magen's ( I mean used) and got overlord
    In game level:41
    Shared hero:bovus el doro
    Favourite hero: bovus el doro.
    Chapter:16
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Overlord's pretty good. Light hunter is an amazing ability. The only problem is how rare his tokens are.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• I know I'm trying to get hi high enough
    In game level:41
    Shared hero:bovus el doro
    Favourite hero: bovus el doro.
    Chapter:16
  • Lots of tokens are way too rare or just impossible to get and star
  • ugh.. Emily on defense... a dead Tsume and dead Willow... she revives the Willow... lost...
  • Ch3koCh3ko Member
    ?
  • KaceyKacey Member
    I personally see her as a solid counter to any element debuff based teams. Frozen, burn ect.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Before I got her I was excited as I thought she would be focused on removing debuffs. But her cleanse has WAY too big of a cooldown, by the time it's ready, the debuffs have already run thier course. Her revive is still very, very good though.
  • Archangel emily is the 5th hero I got. She works both well as a healer and warrior. in fact, I think of her as more warrior than healer. Her hitpoints are extremely high for a healer, she's armoured, and she does decent damage and works well in the tower of pwnage. lets just say tsume dies, emily revives him with less that 75% health, he does double chop and kos a hero like igorok.once I get her ascended and to 3 stars, she will be on my pvp def team, hopefully along with pontifex if I get him
  • HintedforyouHintedforyou Member
    edited June 2016
    Archangel emily is the 5th hero I got. She works both well as a healer and warrior. in fact, I think of her as more warrior than healer. Her hitpoints are extremely high for a healer, she's armoured, and she does decent damage and works well in the tower of pwnage. lets just say tsume dies, emily revives him with less that 75% health, he does double chop and kos a hero like igorok.once I get her ascended and to 3 stars, she will be on my pvp def team, hopefully along with pontifex if I get him

Remember about liking torchy for offense? Yea put some thought into it. Torchy ad bovus are the bread and butter for teams that arent covered properly. @Sparklestarley3
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

2»