Dungeon Boss Hero Cards!

KynokKynok Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited October 2015 in Community Creations
Hello one and all!

Ever wish you had a personal off-line reference to all that important info needed to level up your Hero? Now you have one! Introducing HERO CARDS!

HERO CARDS provide needful information such as Evos needed, Traits and Abilities info, base Stars, and more! Plus, they include the BEAUTIFUL in-game artwork and Hero Token graphics.

I will be updating this post as I make more. Because I've got school, work, and family (and Token farming :wink: ) to take care of, I plan on only releasing about 5 per week.

I would like to make a few shout-outs to those people who have helped to make this happen. Getting all the screenshots to collect all the needed graphics was not easy.

And finally, a HUGE, HUGE thank you to @Eos , who kicked me in the **** to get this going. Eos started the movement to collect the graphics, which is an INCREDIBLE undertaking, all the while organizing a way for me to gain easy access to said graphics through Dropbox. These Hero Cards are dedicated to Eos!

Also, I'd like to thank my brother-in-law, who has been teaching me how to use Photoshop. That being said, I am a BEGINNER! I'm sure many of you could make better cards. However, I would LOVE some advice if you know how to give it. :wink:

While you're here, go over and check out @meowstaa_ 's Dungeon Boss Pixel Art and @Ghost 's Celestial Chart!

INSTRUCTIONS: Click on the Hero Token of your desired Hero. Right click, and select 'save',
or on iPhone, hold down on the image, and select 'save'.

v9iir6g7ln7i.png i4n31zf3kfhi.png 87rrumw7k5jv.png 90z04bfebyvm.png xaonihll7di7.png
gmkpze7x501q.png ngev22ltnklm.png fy648n6rwc2m.png

See some errors? Have a suggestion? TELL ME! :smiley:

UPDATE 10/09/15 - Thanks to @Dragolis for pointing out spelling errors on Rogar, Willow, and Yasmin. They have been updated!

Thanks for looking!
Post edited by Kynok on

Comments

• EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited October 2015
    My list is @DaVeRo @flyingpizzacats @HaxusBloodbane @Itchytorturepox @Jayyco @meowstaa_ @Metafrey @mycal @StarDust @TitanOne @Totoro who all gave screenshots for the cards... the cards look AWESOME! Token locations is a nice touch. Saving them to my phone now.
    Post edited by Eos on
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • very awesome idea! great work!
    in game level - 61
    Guild - The Potato Army
  • edited October 2015
    Just btw, idk if you could really call it a herodex because it is different for everyone. Like Nimriel for me doesn't come until the 11th spot. I'm pretty sure it's based on what order you received tokens for them
    My Defense
    Hero Kira Tsume Torchy Lady Nimriel
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    My Shared Hero: Rocky The Shiitake
    Flyingpizzacats

• They look great! Good job guys!!!
  • Wow @Eos, that looks amazing! Great job!
  • KynokKynok Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Just btw, idk if you could really call it a herodex because it is different for everyone. Like Nimriel for me doesn't come until the 11th spot. I'm pretty sure it's based on what order you received tokens for them

Good to know. I'll change that. Thanks!
    StarDust wrote: »
    Wow @Eos, that looks amazing! Great job!

whoa now, I just did some of the leg work... @Kynok is the true BA here. :bows down:
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    UPDATE: Thanks to @Dragolis for pointing out a few spelling errors on Rogar, Willow, and Yasmin. They have been updated!

Be sure to let me know of any other mishaps that you see. :)
  • DaVeRoDaVeRo Member
    edited October 2015
    Good (lost time) Job ;) lol (no offense)

• Wow those are awesome, glad I could help even just a little
    Level 70 - IGN - Metafrey

DaVeRo wrote: »
    Good (lost time) Job ;) lol (no offense)

Hey, I'm practicing my Photoshop skills. It gets easier and quicker as I go along. :grimace:
  • mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Is it possible to update the 'whats still needed list'? .... Here or in the other thread.

Great work! Cheers!
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • Great job everyone! I can't wait to see more, this is some serious stuff here :# <3
    InGameLevel: 53
    Champion: Lvl 53 Squinch 5*
    Gonna be outies for a bit so hold off on friend requests please
    p15gqfzw57s3.png
  • Great idea and amazing graphic work, thanks guys! *Starred*
    M̄̀̊̇ͮ͗̔̈́̍̄̀̚͏̦͖͔͖̯̪̘̞̤̼͇͠ǐ̵̼̪̤̙̻̝͈̪̱̺̖̳̯͇̭̝ͪ̌̇̃ͬ̐͐͒ͫ͛̀̓͢t̷̴̛͙͉̤͍͕̰̾̆͑ͣͧͤ͌ͣ̀ç̆̍ͩͯ͌̇ͦ͌̊̉ͨ͆̒́̑ͨ͂̐҉͕̠̲h̸̠͇̲͈̙͍͚̙̖̹̝͓͇̙͈̣̠̔̾ͨ̎̓̔͊̀̊͐̀́ͬ̃̒͘͠͝ͅR̴̹͇̖̘̫̣͈̬͈̥͍̤͔̮̯̣ͩ͆̿ͣ̈ͪ͑̓͊͆̾͟a̸̢̛̰͚͇̥̰͇̳̮̝͎ͦ͊̊͗̒̍̾ͥ̽̒ͭ͑̚͟͜ḏ̛̻̲̦͍͓͙͖́͆̏̋̅̔̉̐́͛̽ͩ̀͢͟͝

Drink up, they don't make 'em like this anymore.
    Mashta meowstaa purrtato reclines on her throne of felines.
    Every time a 'special' offer or bundle appears, a puppy dies. - Dokem
    Thanks @BLT4ME and @MitchRad !
  • Wow they look awesome, all the info you need for the hero in one place!
    rwgvva6ow25z.png
  • meowstaa_meowstaa_ Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Kynok Do you think it'd be cool that we get base statistics on the cards too? We can get @Lord_Whatsisface to help it.
    p2h9edr4yd1o.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Shared Hero: Ippy
  • I have been summoned?
    • Level: 61
    • I will be less active from now on, gotta study.
    • Torchy is and always will be the best healer in the game.
    • I am always lurking.
    Haha, I was wondering if it would be nice to incorporate your base stats to the hero cards. Im thinking of like a hexagon chart showing the different attributes of heroes. We're gonna need your permission with the table.
    p2h9edr4yd1o.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
  • Use anything you like! The table is there for anyone to use, although some of the stats may still be out of date (specifically Igorok).
    • Level: 61
    • I will be less active from now on, gotta study.
    • Torchy is and always will be the best healer in the game.
    • I am always lurking.
    @meowstaa_ -- Hmmmm . . . I'm interested. Where are these hexagon charts you speak of??
    edited October 2015
    @Kynok
    Something Like this! Showing attack, defense, skill, hp etc.
    You can probably work out the design, or I can help!

ct3.jpg

p2h9edr4yd1o.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
  • I think token locations on the cards are a waste. Replacing them with hero charts as suggested by @meowstaa_ or just a table with plain base stats would be better in my opinion.
  • Great idea, congrats!
    IGN: Dokem
    BjNfGCc.jpg

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    3wmm3xp.jpg
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • This is by far the best idea I've run across in the forums so far. Many, many, MANY kudos to you Kynok!!

I'm a person who prefers to start my gameplay by looking to and planning out the end game first. With that, knowing what abilities are available to unlock and what evo's it will take so I can gauge how much time I'll have to invest in upgrading champions really helps me hone in on what I'd like to accomplish while I invest my time and effort into a game. The game does not offer foresight into the progression of champions (besides the next available ascension) but these cards allow me to do EXACTLY that. So for that, I thank you for your time and effort into putting this collective work together.
  • This is so freaking cool! Congratulations @Kynok and everybody that helped you out on realizing this awesome project! Looking forward for the new cards! PS: I might have to translate them in Italian to make a good use of them for the Dungeon Boss Italian Community on FB. :D
    TYRANNO992

Cannot wait for tomorrow. Now gonna lie. So looking forward to Fridays. Thank you @Kynok
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
    edited October 2015
    Hey guys,

Been suuuper busy this week.I just got off work and now I'm taking my lovely wife on a much needed date. I will try to get some more Hero Cards online tomorrow for sure.

Until then, Happy Update Day!