Celestial Chart - Created by Ghost (Augustus the Paladin Update)

Comments

• Jayyco wrote: »
    Thank you!! @Kynok, Got the Evo Guide out the way lol

Did you have one in production? haha
    Shared: IGOROK 5* FA 21d0txg.png
    Check out my Celestial Chart!!
    IGN: Ghostlord7
    Level: 61
  • It's glorious!

Thanks Hax! :)
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Ghost So you know I've used this at least twice today. Thank you again.

BTW did you get the mats for Lord Zomm's ascensions?
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • @Ghost Nope, luckily.. It was an idea, and 2 days later you answered our prayers. Well done my friend!
  • DaVeRoDaVeRo Member
    edited October 2015
    @Ghost great job
    I did same in sticky celestial thread in french
    Just refresh 2d with lord zomm evo needed

I wrote # needed too :)

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/269/celestial-evos/p1#Comment_5753

• Great job! now you can add Zomm :dizzy:
    IGN: Dokem
    BjNfGCc.jpg

• Really great chart!! What do you think about annotating it for ascension levels :)
  • If I added Ascension levels, do you think I could just put 1st or 2nd and people would know what I'm talking about? Yes I will work on adding in Zom this weekend also! :)
    edited October 2015
    @Ghost I'd add carets after the name. Someone had a post about that... I think @Kynok actually. They had all their hero progress. One sec. Yeah his hero progress has carets.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
  • So like Yokozuna^ and Yokozuna^^
    Yup yup
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • That's actually a great idea! Better than numbers and saves space. Thanks Eos!
  • Almost looks like an advent calendar...I can hear the 12 Days of Evos already in my head....

--
    Your friend, Totoro
  • KynokKynok Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I love this! The font is very celestialy. Do you mind if I put a link to this thread on my Hero Cards thread?
  • WOW!! I love it!
    *taps at screen rapidly*... *saves picture to DB album*... WEEE! :)
    My Hero Progression: https://goo.gl/PwVKil
    RLUs75l.png
    @Ghost yo, that is all @Kynok and we've tried to get it added to the game so you know really easily if you don't recognize (or know) each avatar. There's a post in the suggestions somewhere... but you're welcome for the.... idunno. I'm just here. I say things. Sometimes people listen to me o:)
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • DizeazedDizeazed Member
    edited October 2015
    Ghost wrote: »
    If I added Ascension levels, do you think I could just put 1st or 2nd and people would know what I'm talking about? Yes I will work on adding in Zom this weekend also! :)

I guess ascension levels would be ok, but I wouldn't stress over them. I don't know anyone who says "I like this character only a little, so I plan to ascend him to his second level then stop!" Haha.

Point is, we want and need ALL the evo's/celestials, so ascension levels should kinda be irrelevant. If you get them out of order, oh well, you're gonna need them eventually. Amirite!?

If you do decide to mark ascension levels, I agree that the little ^, ^^, ^^^ markers would be intuitive enough. Or you could always put a little key somewhere in the corner of the image stating their purpose.
  • Is this the most liked thread on the forum? Hahaha nice work once again mr ghost
    My Defense
    Hero Kira Tsume Torchy Lady Nimriel
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    My Shared Hero: Rocky The Shiitake
    Flyingpizzacats

• GhostGhost Member
    edited October 2015
    Kynok wrote: »
    I love this! The font is very celestialy. Do you mind if I put a link to this thread on my Hero Cards thread?

Sure thing Kynok! Thanks for asking! I'm honored!! :)
    Post edited by Ghost on
  • Is this the most liked thread on the forum? Hahaha nice work once again mr ghost

Thanks!! :)
  • Eos wrote: »
    @Ghost yo, that is all @Kynok and we've tried to get it added to the game so you know really easily if you don't recognize (or know) each avatar. There's a post in the suggestions somewhere... but you're welcome for the.... idunno. I'm just here. I say things. Sometimes people listen to me o:)

Are you suggesting that I add this to the suggestions forum to be added into the game?
    Eos wrote: »

Are you suggesting that I add this to the suggestions forum to be added into the game?

All I was saying was that it wasn't my idea, just sharing a good one... also I need to find that original thread and add a bump or something to it. Get someone to start recognizing ;)
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards

All I was saying was that it wasn't my idea, just sharing a good one... also I need to find that original thread and add a bump or something to it. Get someone to start recognizing ;)

Can I add a post there without them considering it spam? haha Not trying to get in trouble!

Can I add a post there without them considering it spam? haha Not trying to get in trouble!

Hecks yes! (as soon as I [or anyone else] can find it!)
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards

Hecks yes! (as soon as I [or anyone else] can find it!)

Alright, well I'll wait to see if you can find it. That would be the greatest honor I would have achieved yet, LOL!! Seriously though.. :)
  • BTW, I updated the chart with Ascension markers and added Lord Zomm as well. Let me know if you find anything that needs to be fixed! Thanks!!
  • @Ghost, this is perfection! Really appreciate the updates. Thank you for taking time to put together such a visually appealing and useful chart. If you haven't already, think about contributing to Dungeon Boss Wiki.
  • Was just looking for these, thanks! I was also looking for what the special abilities were as well but can look those up elsewhere.
  • KynokKynok Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I put a link to your chart in my signature. It's too good/helpful not to advertise.
  • Do the Gurus have the power to sticky this thread? Would be super helpful to have it on the front page.
    IGN: Sporkles