Celestial Chart - Created by Ghost (Augustus the Paladin Update)

Comments

• Chart has been updated with Pignius Maximus!
    Shared: IGOROK 5* FA 21d0txg.png
    Check out my Celestial Chart!!
    IGN: Ghostlord7
    Level: 61
  • Shadow and runed...... Well Kira comes first!
    Zernium
  • Zernium wrote: »
    Shadow and runed...... Well Kira comes first!

Yes, if you haven't gotten Kira up yet then focus on him first! :)
  • Does anyone else feel like Pignius should have required Brawny evos? I mean, the fact that only two heroes use Brawny is all the more stark when you compare it to Subterranean, Bushido, Mind's Eye, Crypt or Runed. There's quite a few that are required by 5 heroes, too. And Pignius is kind of a brawny guy.

It's just odd that one type of evo is so much less useful than any other-- especially considering what a feelbad it is to get excess celestial evos that you can't use, since they're such a pain to grind for in the first place.

Maybe I'm just bitter since I can't get the last two Mind's Eyes I need to get Nim up to max but I have 3-4 Brawny evos left over even after Phemus and Stonefist are FA...
  • Syg wrote: »
    Does anyone else feel like Pignius should have required Brawny evos? I mean, the fact that only two heroes use Brawny is all the more stark when you compare it to Subterranean, Bushido, Mind's Eye, Crypt or Runed. There's quite a few that are required by 5 heroes, too. And Pignius is kind of a brawny guy.

It's just odd that one type of evo is so much less useful than any other-- especially considering what a feelbad it is to get excess celestial evos that you can't use, since they're such a pain to grind for in the first place.

Maybe I'm just bitter since I can't get the last two Mind's Eyes I need to get Nim up to max but I have 3-4 Brawny evos left over even after Phemus and Stonefist are FA...

I completely agree with you.. If I'm not mistaken I have about 20 brawny evos, with Phemus and Stone FA...
  • Thank you this is amazing!
    Ingame Lvl: 61

PvP Team:
    Willow 5* FA
    IGOROK 5* FA
    Tsume 6* FA
    BD 6* FA
  • The wiki now has a chart for this with:
    • How many dungeons the evo can be found in.
    • How many of an evo you need in total.
    • What ascensions an evo is used for.

You can check it out here.
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • So piggybacking off of what @Syg said, there has to be something the devs have planned for these excess evos we have now. Considering the chart, here's hoping the next character is going to be a female elemental dwarven tank that got bitten by a werewolf.
  • @zugzug I've heard ramblings of a 3rd Ascension making its way to the forefront at an unknown but possibly not too distant time... My bet is Christmas, so we spend all of our money and make the Devs Christmas that much better :)
  • @Ghost Make sure you update for Augustus!
    Zernium
  • Chart has been updated for Augustus the Paladin, along with the changing of 'Celestial' to 'Astral'.

I do realize that this chart has become a little less useful what with the release of the new Celestial inventory, but the chart is still free for use and I am sure some will find it helpful!

Thanks everyone and good luck crashing dungeons!!
  • Awesome work as always!

As minor suggestion, you could consider putting the ascension level (1 or 2) as a subscript beside the name rather than as a superscript after the number. This might make it less confusing for first time readers!
    McNoob
  • @Dingus Thank you! I will definitely consider that!
  • Simply awesome chart! well done!
    DB%20Synchro%20Sig%20Lamento87-01_zpscwpe7cwj.png
  • Update for Icebloom:

1A: 3x Arcane
    2A: 2x Diamond

I think this is correct, but a confirmation would be nice.
    3b2dReS.gifv
    They may have the payers, but we have the players.
  • You missed the coldfire ones.

1st Ascension: 3x Arcane
    2nd Ascension: 10x Coldfire & 2x Diamond
    My Hero Progression: https://goo.gl/PwVKil
    RLUs75l.png
  • Updates coming soon!
  • Thank you for making such a slick sheet :) I'd use it as my desktop wallpaper but then people would realize the true otaku-ness in me :s
  • SygSyg Member
    I was just looking through my evos... I have 12 Moonlight, 13 Stormwind, 4 Caveborn, 16 Incendiary, 20 Brawny, 6 Earth Sisters, 5 Valkyrie, and 6 Spirit that I have absolutely no use for. I wonder if they'll ever introduce a system to sell evos directly for gems?
  • Syg wrote: »
    I was just looking through my evos... I have 12 Moonlight, 13 Stormwind, 4 Caveborn, 16 Incendiary, 20 Brawny, 6 Earth Sisters, 5 Valkyrie, and 6 Spirit that I have absolutely no use for. I wonder if they'll ever introduce a system to sell evos directly for gems?

Or a Breakdown, the reverse of the Combine - you could break down the celestials into smaller evos that you could use to re-combine elsewhere. I always seem to run out of monarchs, and wish I could break down unwanted celestials into monarchs.
  • Ducks
  • You are the hero this civilization needs. :D
    its me...
  • SygSyg Member
    Any plans to update with Icebloom, Icepick, Malice, and the Furnace?
  • I have a dynamic version of the chart available on our guild's website:
    http://theknightsking.com/evo-guide/.

It shows the evos needed for first and second ascensions, as well as grand totals for both. You can even pick one or more heroes :)
  • Updated the website to include Hansuke Undying :)

http://theknightsking.com/evo-guide/
  • @BrianSM I'd advice that you make it so that you can select you need both ascensions or only the second one per hero. As it is now, the totals at the bottom are useless if you have some heroes 0A and some 1A.
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
    edited May 2016
    @Ghost you may want to update the chart so it supports the number of different celestial Evo's needed for Shadow Queen Daeris.
    Post edited by Apocalyptus on
    Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!

yik0077dp16y.png
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Ghost you may want to update the chart so it supports the number of different celestial Eve's needed for Shadow Queen Daeris.

Unfortunately this chart hasn't been updated since December.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • Not to mention he hasn't been online in almost a month.
    DB%20Synchro%20Sig%20Fox%20Paladin%20Aug-01-01_zps1kp61yun.png
    Guildmaster 2.0 of Synchronicity
  • Well, these things do happen. I say "All in good time" after all, the Celestial Evo Chart ain't going nowhere.

(Here is a little joke: did you hear about the Celebrity murderer? He was "Shooting for the Stars.")
    Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!

yik0077dp16y.png