We’ve got a treat for you this week, we’re giving you a preview of a brand new hero who will be joining Dungeon Boss in the near future! Meet Masuta Kira!
Name: Masuta Kira
Classification: Fast Rogue
Background: Masuta Kira is the light in the darkness, hunter of the dead, and master ninja. He has come from far beyond the Imperial Border to rid the land of undead. His favorite pupil fell during a battle with the Lich. Now he craves revenge and nothing will stop him.
Most Hated Hero: Life Reaper Brom
Element: Light (Strong against Dark enemies, weak to Dark attacks)
NOTE: There is a known bug that is keeping Masuta's traits from being visible on his hero card, but they can be seen and are operational in battle.
- Shifty: Innate ability to dodge attacks. – Ninjas are really, really good at dodging attacks.
- PWN Undead: Boosted damage vs undead enemies. – Masuta’s specialty is taking out undead enemies. This is going to be extremely useful when raiding enemies with Overlord Executum and Life Reaper brom.
Abilities and Ascensions
- Slash: A master ninja’s basic attack.
- Death Blossom: A shower of throwing-blades hits all enemies 2 times for 68 base damage. (damage scales up with skill level)
First Ascension Requirements:
- Light Evo Larva: 35
- Light Evo: 20
- Fire Evo Larva: 5
- Bushido Evo (Green/Red): 1
- WUSHU: Immune to CRITICAL strikes. – It doesn’t matter if an enemy has an increased chance for a critical hit. Crits don’t work on Masuta, period.
- VIBRATING PALM: Chi attack for 260 base damage that cannot be reflected or mitigated in anyway. (damage scales up with skill level)
Second Ascension Requirements:
- Fire Evo Larva: 40
- Light Evo: 35
- Runed Evo (Purple/Green): 8
- Shadow Evo (Yellow/Purple): 2
- DIM MAK: Highly skilled attack for 283 base damage that targets the enemy’s nerves, in doing so, all healing will be blocked for target for 3 turns. (damage scales up with skill level)
Masuta Kira will be emerging from the shadows very soon, be on the lookout for him!