Hero of the Week: MASUTA KIRA! (Preview)

Comments

• Brom still good dont like him as much but still great attack and very powerful
  • Can we make every hero have a most liked hero and most hated
    In game level:41
    Shared hero:bovus el doro
    Favourite hero: bovus el doro.
    Chapter:16
  • Idk
  • I would make nimeral hate...yoko? Yea yoko he's a rouge hunting tank and nimeral is a tank hunting rouge perfect hatred
  • Ya and brom kira light dark both ways and undead damage
  • Mastu Kira vs overlord executum it's gonna be challenging light hunter vs pwn undead
  • Kira would win easy to just kill him right away same as brom cause kira goes first
  • hereohereo Member
    edited August 2015
    Deleted comment
    Post edited by hereo on
  • What why did you do that
  • To help me explain things
  • Not helpng
  • I know il delete it
  • Oh my gosh I saw this guy in raid and he had a five star masuto kira and doubke ascended like do you know how hard that is double ascended and five star what!!!!!!!!!!
  • BallBall Member
    Some people are just filthy rich, a guy in chat yesterday claimed to see a 5 start fully ascended IGOROK.
    rwgvva6ow25z.png
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Ball, five star igorok is something @al4x wanted but quickly realized he was too rare. Props on that guy for getting so far. I mean if you put that money in and get that I cant complain.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Ya people are crazy but to five star someone getting that many summons and only ten token drop and not every time getting tokens wow
  • Not me
  • al4xal4x Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Nah i never wanted 5* igorok, Ive seen people with him but that would cost way to much money, you need to get him 26 times (including first summon) in the heroic portal.. That is 7800 gems to get 5* IFFF you get him 26 times in a row (highly unlikely even on 10x event) So were talking a minimum of $110 usd like $190 cad (and i emphasize thats only if you got him every single summon you did).. I like this game and I will continue to buy gems every once in awhile but i will never spend that much just to upgrade a character.
  • Just but daily gems and also a five star igorok is just as hard as a five star kira so I hear ya al4x that freaky amount of money
  • mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    al4x wrote: »
    Nah i never wanted 5* igorok, Ive seen people with him but that would cost way to much money, you need to get him 26 times (including first summon) in the heroic portal.. That is 7800 gems to get 5* IFFF you get him 26 times in a row (highly unlikely even on 10x event) So were talking a minimum of $110 usd like $190 cad (and i emphasize thats only if you got him every single summon you did).. I like this game and I will continue to buy gems every once in awhile but i will never spend that much just to upgrade a character.

I'm shaking my head, sadly...but only because of the really pathetic $CAD to $USA exchange rate now!
  • wait, so no matter what, even if a specail is 100 percent crit chance, masuta kira won't take the crit?

For example: lets say willow swift uses sniper shot on masuta kira, it's supposed to do how much damage? crit or no crit?
  • @ThunderStrike117 Masuta will take no crit 100%
    Was very fearsome during my lv20s period.
    http://I.imgur.com/65IJ3ij.jpg

RNG it's all RNG. One miss and your dead.
  • "most hated hero" stands for counter?
  • Rest in Peace my sweet prince.

You will be missed.
  • Hero of the Weak? That’s just rubbing salt in the wound. :)
  • So 2 yrs of complaining about MK before he finally gets the nerf axe. LMAO!
  • I didn't check the date so I though this was current and that DB was playing some sort of prank.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    So 2 yrs of complaining about MK before he finally gets the nerf axe. LMAO!

Nerf Axe?
    Nah, he got the whole Ban Hammer.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in Synergetic.
    All hail Lord Zomm!
  • From Top 10 PvP to Top 10 Most useless heroes and not even a single announcement? PvP is decided in round 1, and now he does close to zero damage with his first skill.... and his passive? 10 runs through Dungeons and no single extra attack. RIP my friend
  • Ball wrote: »
    Some people are just filthy rich, a guy in chat yesterday claimed to see a 5 start fully ascended IGOROK.

Mine is 6 star...
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army