Hero Spotlight: Lord Zomm

uj3asiaale30.png

579fdqdkm5or.png

Background:
From the depths of long lost crypts, long gone and forgotten, he was risen. Drawn back to the world by a mysterious Witch Doctor, and set loose to terrify and defeat all who would try to oppose him. He was finally laid to rest in the Haunted Halls, locked away for ever, until now. The seals on the Haunted Halls have been broken and he once again shambles through the night and into your nightmares. The Legendary Lord Zomm returns!

Most Hated Hero:
A mysterious Witch Doctor

Starting Stars: 3

Classification: Legendary Slow Magical Undead

Element:
  • DARK – 30% bonus against LIGHT enemies.

Traits:
  • Slow - Attacks Last
  • Undead Heart - +15% Health for Undead
  • Welcomed Fever - +ATK +CRIT +HEALING when Diseased
  • Lethargy - 50% Chance to Slow targets that are Diseased

Abilities and Ascensions

Abilities:
  • Swing - A basic Melee Physical attack doing 123(scales) base damage.
  • From the Grave - Melee Physical attack for 237(scales) base damage and exhaust 3 energy from the target.

Next Ascension

Required Evos
  • 32 Fire Evo Larva, 18 Water Evo Monarchs, 7 Dark Evos, 3 Crypt Evos

NEW Ability!
  • Septic Claw - Melee Disease attack for 310(scales) base damage with a chance to Disease

New Traits!
  • Undead Heart 2 - +20% Health for Undead
  • Lethargy 2 - 75% Chance to Slow targets that are Diseased

Next Ascension

Required Evos
  • 36 Light Evos, 36 Dark Evo Monarchs, 8 Runed Evos, 2 Diamond Evos

NEW Abilities!
  • Taste for Brains - Ranged Spirit attack for 291 (scales) base damage, heals 15% on a killing blow and removes the corpse. Can target corpses and Heal 15%.
  • Septic Claw 2 - Melee Disease attack for 335 (scales) base damage with a chance to Disease and a 30% chance the Disease can spread.

New Traits!
  • Undead Heart 3 - +25% Health for Undead
  • Lethargy 3 - 100% Chance to Slow targets that are Diseased.
Post edited by Joel on
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com

Comments

• "Most hated hero: a mysterious witch doctor" does it mean this witch doctor is gonna be a new hero (probably dark type healer) sometime?
  • @StarDust Don't you think the doctor is Nub?
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
    The Greatest Evo Farming Master
  • @Maestro5563 nubnub is a goblin chef (or doctor) he has nothing to do with witches. There aren't a lot of aoe heals and i am hoping for some more
  • @StarDust At least he looked like a witch doctor :p
    So the next hero would be a healer?
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
  • There's rumblings about another legendary and this witch doctor certainly hints about it...? Sheerly speculation, but it is a welcome tease.
    z8739qn4og6c.png
  • Always wondering, how much is that huge green gem on his staff?
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
  • edited October 2015
    I have a back-scratcher looking like his wand
  • Anyone else notice the broken foot yet? It's pretty much all I see as he's walking through the dungeons. Nice touch, just a touch of creepy for the season.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • Does he have 5 attacks? Or does Septic Claw 2 just upgrade Septic Claw?
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • Upgraded attack
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
  • Has it been answered if Zomm will be a Halloween only exclusive? It says in his in-game bio that he comes once a year. . .
  • @StarDust NubNub is a chef but Goblins are not good at English.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • question: Does Welcome Fever negate the effect of disease or make him stronger? (or perhaps just making disease less effective, but still functional?
    In game: Gr8Gobbo, 64
    Champion: Mangle Jaw, level 64 (******)

RNG. It’s always RNG. It’s ALWAYS RNG. IT’S AL-WAYS R. N. G. RNGesus. RNGeezy. RNG-spot. RNGeepers creepers. RNGenie in a bottle. RN fricken’ G.
  • I would love to get my hands on this guy and pair him with Kobal to work that Lethargy ability.
  • Lethargy 3 - 100% Chance to Slow targets that are Diseased.

How does this work? If there fast heroes do they become medium speed, slow speed?
    In Game Level: 63
    Shared Hero: Igorok 6 Stars FA

VIP: 6
  • Kobal +Zomm here I come! >:)
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • edited October 2015
    dont get welcome fever, arent undead immune to disease >.>
    Kobal +Zomm here I come! >:)

dont forget ekko ;)
  • Since when was zomm magical?
    Zernium
  • edited December 2015
    @Zernium yeah I don't understand some tags without accompanying passives. @Greg ?

@Eos I never noticed until he was FA... I love that detail. (:

@StarDust & @Maestro5563 I just read this and at first I thought Nubnub, but then I think they could be referring to the Lich Lord.
    M̄̀̊̇ͮ͗̔̈́̍̄̀̚͏̦͖͔͖̯̪̘̞̤̼͇͠ǐ̵̼̪̤̙̻̝͈̪̱̺̖̳̯͇̭̝ͪ̌̇̃ͬ̐͐͒ͫ͛̀̓͢t̷̴̛͙͉̤͍͕̰̾̆͑ͣͧͤ͌ͣ̀ç̆̍ͩͯ͌̇ͦ͌̊̉ͨ͆̒́̑ͨ͂̐҉͕̠̲h̸̠͇̲͈̙͍͚̙̖̹̝͓͇̙͈̣̠̔̾ͨ̎̓̔͊̀̊͐̀́ͬ̃̒͘͠͝ͅR̴̹͇̖̘̫̣͈̬͈̥͍̤͔̮̯̣ͩ͆̿ͣ̈ͪ͑̓͊͆̾͟a̸̢̛̰͚͇̥̰͇̳̮̝͎ͦ͊̊͗̒̍̾ͥ̽̒ͭ͑̚͟͜ḏ̛̻̲̦͍͓͙͖́͆̏̋̅̔̉̐́͛̽ͩ̀͢͟͝

Drink up, they don't make 'em like this anymore.
    Mashta meowstaa purrtato reclines on her throne of felines.
    Every time a 'special' offer or bundle appears, a puppy dies. - Dokem
  • Now that Halloween is long behind us, how are we supposed to continue supporting a character that the game has forgotten about? How are we supposed to raise their star level if there is no tokens to be found in any portal and/or dungeon? Great character but you have forgotten all about him with your Pignius Maximus and Indigo Character. FREE GROM!!!
  • Now that Halloween is long behind us, how are we supposed to continue supporting a character that the game has forgotten about? How are we supposed to raise their star level if there is no tokens to be found in any portal and/or dungeon? Great character but you have forgotten all about him with your Pignius Maximus and Indigo Character. FREE GROM!!!
    whos grom?

• Yeah he's got the taste of brains.
  • Where can I find him?
  • mrjeem wrote: »
    Where can I find him?

He was a Halloween event, and recently, he reappeared in the heroic portal.
    Signatures are too much effort.
  • Yes but the chance tobget someone at the portal is very little
  • I think it's ponti, just sayin'.
  • Adverb007 wrote: »
    I think it's ponti, just sayin'.

I doubt it (since when does Pontifex Mortis have a "Taste for Brains") never, Lord Zomm is a very powerful legendary undead hero, seriously, even at 3* Lord Zomm can be tough to beat with the right team setup...
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • Why isn't Zomm immune to poison? I get him being open to disease as an interesting buff, but the rest of the undead are immune to poison right? Shouldn't be either be immune to it or get some interesting buff like the disease thing? Just wondering.
  • edited July 2016
    Biff wrote: »
    Why isn't Zomm immune to poison? I get him being open to disease as an interesting buff, but the rest of the undead are immune to poison right? Shouldn't be either be immune to it or get some interesting buff like the disease thing? Just wondering.

that I can answer, even though Lord Zomm is indeed classified as an "Undead" in terms of cosmetic theory, since Lord Zomm is a Zombie in some way, some zombies can actually be affected by certain forms of poison, which is to say, that being susceptible to disease due to his "Welcoming Fever" it could also mean that he can also be poisoned so as to compensate for the Traits effects in boosting Attack, Critical & Additional Healing when diseased. because lets face it, if Lord Zomm was "Lifeless" like some other undead heroes, it would practically prevent the "Welcoming Fever" From making him more deadly.

Just to clear it up: Being lifeless means that he cannot benefit from the Welcoming Fever Trait at all thus destroying the traits very purpose.
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • Biff wrote: »
    Why isn't Zomm immune to poison? I get him being open to disease as an interesting buff, but the rest of the undead are immune to poison right? Shouldn't be either be immune to it or get some interesting buff like the disease thing? Just wondering.

that I can answer, even though Lord Zomm is indeed classified as an "Undead" in terms of cosmetic theory, since Lord Zomm is a Zombie in some way, some zombies can actually be affected by certain forms of poison, which is to say, that being susceptible to disease due to his "Welcoming Fever" it could also mean that he can also be poisoned so as to compensate for the Traits effects in boosting Attack, Critical & Additional Healing when diseased. because lets face it, if Lord Zomm was "Lifeless" like some other undead heroes, it would practically prevent the "Welcoming Fever" From making him more deadly.

Just to clear it up: Being lifeless means that he cannot benefit from the Welcoming Fever Trait at all thus destroying the traits very purpose.

Thanks for the reply. I understand why he can't be lifeless, but it seems like poison should give him something like disease does. I'd think he would enjoy a bit of poison.

Maybe being poisoned should give him a buff to his skill?