Hero Spotlight: Lord Zomm

2»

Comments

• dj7501dj7501 Member
    Guys, the evil witch doctor is pontifex lol
  • dj7501 wrote: »
    Guys, the evil witch doctor is pontifex lol

Do you have the proper evidence to prove it. Otherwise your claim is pretty much Busted...
    Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • I wonder who the witch Doctor is.
    zntCIcd.gif
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • That makes 2 of us, but hey, only time will tell whether or not he shows, it might not be for a while until the DB team comes across something that the character can use that is unique to him.
    Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • Does the Undead team have a "healer" type? I know Zomm gives vampiric and Brom can Team Leech every now and then - but a true healer type might be nice to have.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    kalamadea wrote: »
    Does the Undead team have a "healer" type? I know Zomm gives vampiric and Brom can Team Leech every now and then - but a true healer type might be nice to have.

Believe me, if you have a good undead team, there's hardly any need to have a healer. Put vampiric runes on all of them, and get Yorick's epic. You'll never run out of healing.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • It's annoying that Zomm doesn't have an attack all ability I think his "From the Grave " should grab everyone it'd be really dope or change " Taste for Brains" to "Feed the Horde " and have a bunch of Zombies come out and bite Everyone diseasing and healing damage done also another thing how goblins ,dwarves , monsters and even the beasts have a passive that lets you attack enemy's without using a move ( Lead by Example , Critical Goblin Odor ) Zomm should have one where if he hits a diseased target every undead character has a chance to hit another diseased character (doesn't have to be same one)
  • Also make Handsuke or Brom give +15-20% undead attack
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    Does the Undead team have a "healer" type? I know Zomm gives vampiric and Brom can Team Leech every now and then - but a true healer type might be nice to have.

Believe me, if you have a good undead team, there's hardly any need to have a healer. Put vampiric runes on all of them, and get Yorick's epic. You'll never run out of healing.

Aaand Queue the witch doctor on the west wing.
    kvb3qhz6xhcd.png

Note: the image was from an older thread.
    yik0077dp16y.png
2»