Hero Spotlight: Lord Zomm

2»

Comments

• dj7501dj7501 Member
    Guys, the evil witch doctor is pontifex lol
  • dj7501 wrote: »
    Guys, the evil witch doctor is pontifex lol

Do you have the proper evidence to prove it. Otherwise your claim is pretty much Busted...
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • I wonder who the witch Doctor is.
    zntCIcd.gif
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • That makes 2 of us, but hey, only time will tell whether or not he shows, it might not be for a while until the DB team comes across something that the character can use that is unique to him.
    &#9760Hail Synchronicity, For we shall march on, "Forward Together", for we are like family!
    yik0077dp16y.png
  • Does the Undead team have a "healer" type? I know Zomm gives vampiric and Brom can Team Leech every now and then - but a true healer type might be nice to have.

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    kalamadea wrote: »
    Does the Undead team have a "healer" type? I know Zomm gives vampiric and Brom can Team Leech every now and then - but a true healer type might be nice to have.

Believe me, if you have a good undead team, there's hardly any need to have a healer. Put vampiric runes on all of them, and get Yorick's epic. You'll never run out of healing.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • It's annoying that Zomm doesn't have an attack all ability I think his "From the Grave " should grab everyone it'd be really dope or change " Taste for Brains" to "Feed the Horde " and have a bunch of Zombies come out and bite Everyone diseasing and healing damage done also another thing how goblins ,dwarves , monsters and even the beasts have a passive that lets you attack enemy's without using a move ( Lead by Example , Critical Goblin Odor ) Zomm should have one where if he hits a diseased target every undead character has a chance to hit another diseased character (doesn't have to be same one)
  • Also make Handsuke or Brom give +15-20% undead attack
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    Does the Undead team have a "healer" type? I know Zomm gives vampiric and Brom can Team Leech every now and then - but a true healer type might be nice to have.

Believe me, if you have a good undead team, there's hardly any need to have a healer. Put vampiric runes on all of them, and get Yorick's epic. You'll never run out of healing.

Aaand Queue the witch doctor on the west wing.
    kvb3qhz6xhcd.png

Note: the image was from an older thread.
    yik0077dp16y.png
2»