Hero Spotlight: Legendary High King Valkin

2»

Comments

• Was hoping for more dwarf symmetry effects than this. Somewhere in between undead and gobbos.
    Maybe a few more pennies
  • Since High King Valkin is a legendary dwarf, does that mean a legendary dwarf team with synergies and stuff will be created?

Assuming so, they released a 113mb patch yesterday with no announcement, so I'm assuming they are saving his full event for friday, where there will be quests, event dungeons and a team synergy release.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • His 6 star FA base stats are below:

Attack:2515
    Defense:2727
    Skill:1480
    Max Health:4188
    Crit:23%
    Crit Multiplier:200%

@MattCauthron

Time for this old question:
    Is 6* Hagrim/King Valkin any good? :smile:
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Kidhak wrote: »
    Was hoping for more dwarf symmetry effects than this. Somewhere in between undead and gobbos.

Well Rogar is pretty useless right now. Maybe he'll get some stuff!
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad
    I'm on Twitter regularly
    2b2r3K.gif
    [/center]
  • Pretty lame legendary. His health is pitiful. The design of the character and the workings of his abilities is neat but otherwise another dwarf dud
  • why is he so complex with the To War Infantry and Calvery things ? can someone shed some light on this to me please
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • what i would also like to know is why he has two battle axes win the picture dipicts him with one
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • what i would also like to know is why he has two battle axes win the picture dipicts him with one

He does have two in the picture. One is just holstered at his side so he can hold the reins of the animal he is riding. It is a little hard to see it, but its behind the gust of wind.
  • AceyNB wrote: »
    Since High King Valkin is a legendary dwarf, does that mean a legendary dwarf team with synergies and stuff will be created?

Assuming so, they released a 113mb patch yesterday with no announcement, so I'm assuming they are saving his full event for friday, where there will be quests, event dungeons and a team synergy release.

I hope that they do have team synergies to go with him. But wouldn't it be a little odd to release him without them, and then the release the team synergies just a day later? Hopefully they will communicate their plans, if any, for this soon. Especially while he is being featured in the portal.
  • Zeta2c wrote: »
    His 6 star FA base stats are below:

@MattCauthron

Just had an amazing win with him.

Wzang defense of Indigo MK Aria Julius. He's got them all runed up pretty well.

I ran Valkrin Dhaegon Hagrim Furnace. Annihilated it! Didn't lose anyone b/c Valk and Furnace made them all so tanky. Indigo targeted hagrim instead of Furnace but it didn't even matter.

It was a blast XD Definitely sold on him.

@MattCauthron

I ran Valkrin Dhaegon Hagrim Furnace. Annihilated it! Didn't lose anyone b/c Valk and Furnace made them all so tanky. Indigo targeted hagrim instead of Furnace but it didn't even matter.

Impressive battle. Did you ever try to attack a runed up BD+MK? Cause this is the my most hate combo in PvP. Can your team survive under them?
    Zeta2c wrote: »

@MattCauthron

Impressive battle. Did you ever try to attack a runed up BD+MK? Cause this is the my most hate combo in PvP. Can your team survive under them?

No idea. Typically run Zen Icebloom Icepick Astrid against that. Astrid gives enough defense to not get wrecked (From my experience)
    Zeta2c wrote: »

@MattCauthron

No idea. Typically run Zen Icebloom Icepick Astrid against that. Astrid gives enough defense to not get wrecked (From my experience)

Good thought. I will try it next time.
  • Hope High King Valkin will buff Hagrim Fellhorn a bunch. I pulled Hagrim when he came out and am hoping to use the Dwarven Fury ability along with Valkin. Usually I have Zen and Masuta in every team. Trying to get Bramble (waiting for event). I'm new on here (this is my first post)! Hoping for some likes or other stuff.
  • They probably added Valkin because Dhaegon and Rogar weren't doing much. So now the ideal dwarf team will probably be Dagrund, Theland, Valkin, and Hagrim.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Arygón wrote: »
    They probably added Valkin because Dhaegon and Rogar weren't doing much. So now the ideal dwarf team will probably be Dagrund, Theland, Valkin, and Hagrim.

How could you not have Rogar in there? D:
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • i think these dwarves could use synnergy with valkin. dagrund hagrim and therand
    (the three dwarves i choose are my favs)
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • I wish he actually ride the bear
    I'm proud member of Potato Society

• Devs: Hey guys! We finally made you your Dwarf Legendary! Isn't the cool?
    DB Community: BEAR! BEAR! BEAR! BEAR! BEAR!
  • A caracter who has reasonable defense armor perfect swing AND A RIDICULOUS AOE FREEZ on a 3 i repeat 3 turn cooldown on his first ability(!), not even bother about asdending him or synergy or any other gimicky stuff, his unascended form alone beats IGOROCK in his own game, this guy seems to be THAT good
  • He needs a "goblin hunter" trait... Like x2.0 damage againts goblins...
    It will make thing much spicier minwhile he is kind of normal, Also, do a legendary dwarven team event. Goblins kind of kicking the dwarves ****.
2»