Hero Power Impact from Runes and Epic Weapons (updated 3/8/2017)

FoozleFoozle Member
Edit: Just cleaning up the post to only show the most recent info.

n7srxw1oh9dv.jpg

Big thanks to all in my guild and elsewhere who contributed to this data! I'll continue to update as I get more data.

Post edited by Foozle on

Comments

• MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited September 2016
    Awesome work Foozle! I knew there was a pattern as I was going through it. Glad my 10 hours of data entry was able to be put to some good use. Entering the power gain for each rune was definitely the most tedious part >.<

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fJu8d6qRvEbuqgy3QXU5Cb5IIyUl2ZUimCG06lfR2lY/edit

Here is my sheet for reference. I should mention when I first started I was putting all the data in the Def 1/Atk1/Skill1 columns instead of appropriately putting the secondary stats into the Def2/Atk2/Skill2 column. I've corrected a lot of this on my own personal version (I made a copy for sharing). If you are interested in using the data for comparison sake, it shouldn't be terribly hard to fix. Any line with multiple numbers in "1" columns would simply need to be fixed.
  • Awesome work Foozle! I knew there was a pattern as I was going through it. Glad my 10 hours of data entry was able to be put to some good use. Entering the power gain for each rune was definitely the most tedious part >.<

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fJu8d6qRvEbuqgy3QXU5Cb5IIyUl2ZUimCG06lfR2lY/edit

Here is my sheet for reference. I should mention when I first started I was putting all the data in the Def 1/Atk1/Skill1 columns instead of appropriately putting the secondary stats into the Def2/Atk2/Skill2 column. I've corrected a lot of this on my own person version (I made a copy for sharing). If you are interested in using the data for comparison sake, it shouldn't be terrible hard to fix. Any line with multiple numbers in "1" columns would simply need to be fixed.

Ah, good to know. I've already merged your data with mine, so I'll need to go through and clean up.
  • I wish I could personally sticky certain threads. I would sticky this one for myself!
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited September 2016
    Great work I will be bookmarking this.

If gem rerolling is ever fixed to not completely be a vomitous RNG-fest with no safety net I would be more interested in chasing power!

are Superior rune statistics in the works as well?
  • itirnitii wrote: »
    Great work I will be bookmarking this.

If gem rerolling is ever fixed to not completely be a vomitous RNG-fest with no safety net I would be more interested in chasing power!
    are Superior rune statistics in the works as well?

Thanks. I only have 1 or 2 low level superiors at this point, so can't really do much with them now, but as I acquire more of them I'll likely try to add to the mix during another free rune swapping event in the future.
  • gmungmun Member
    edited September 2016
    Cool info thanks. Aria is a Legendary hero, is she supposed to be in the Silver category?

The impact of Epics on hero power is enormous! See a team in PVP with icebloom and MK and holy cow at level 70 it can be like 22k hero power.
    Gmun
  • gmun wrote: »
    Cool info thanks. Aria is a Legendary hero, is she supposed to be in the Silver category?

The impact of Epics on hero power is enormous! See a team in PVP with icebloom and MK and holy cow at level 70 it can be like 22k hero power.

Yeah, Aria is a legendary, but the power she gains from runes is the same as the other silver heroes. Could just be a bug, but who knows. Realistically no one would ever have excess tokens for her anyway if she always remains an aether only hero, so probably doesn't really matter in the end. Just an inconsistency in terms of the power she gains from runes compared to other legendaries.

I didn't think to track hero power increases from epics, so unfortunately I don't have that data, but wish I had.
  • Thanks @bvs72

Updated today -- almost complete. Will work on Superiors once I start getting more of them.
  • Updated today. I'm only missing Heroic 5 star data for Improved runes. I also started a Superior table, but have only one example so far.
  • @Foozle How did you get the superior rune?
  • Scroom407 wrote: »
    @Foozle How did you get the superior rune?

Superior runes can drop from chests that you encounter mid dungeon on boss mode. They also drop from legendary boss island dungeons, like Bestial Maw, but for some reason they haven't made legendary dungeons available for quite some time now. My guess is they don't want too many superior runes floating around at this point.
  • Updated for the new system post November 2016 update.