The Jungle Rumble is back with event dungeons! Plus, IGOROK, RUNES, and MATERIALS in Heroic Portal!

Comments

• RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Blondie wrote: »
    Are all of the Lupina quests 2 wins?

I believe the last one requires 10 wins. Also, has anyone completed the Kill x Knights questline or PVE beast team questline? Do those rewards get better, or just remain MJ and Pig tokens?
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• FrogatismFrogatism Member
    edited September 2016
    hzjwlizul0i1.png
    Completed both lupina and Julius questlines :) thanks for the awesome and relatively easy ways to get 10 heroics! A rough estimate of 650-700 gems in refreshes.. well worth it in my opinion lol and Btw sorry bracket.. I don't always go this hard in brackets =p

LEVEL CAPPED WINS! JOIN THE BROKEN RECORD TODAY - Apply at
    Levelcappedmgmt@gmail.com OR message WOODTWIST on LINE.

• Blondie wrote: »

The last one requires 10. The rest are 2 wins

• No issues using gems to refresh the Lupina quest. The rewards are well worth the spend. Already finished it. Not worth the spend to get 2k trophies in 3 days for a *skin*
    KashHatton
  • KashHattonKashHatton Member
    edited September 2016
    Renly wrote: »
    Blondie wrote: »

I believe the last one requires 10 wins. Also, has anyone completed the Kill x Knights questline or PVE beast team questline? Do those rewards get better, or just remain MJ and Pig tokens?

Just tokens.

Last Piggy quest is 30 dungeons for 10 tokens.
    KashHatton
  • @Frogatism You just went that hard in the last one! Lol
    edited September 2016
    A skin is the equivalent to x5 heroic summons or 1,500 gems. You need 2,000 trophies total to complete the quest.

You get 12 free raids a day. You can get another 8 free raids a day for the total price of 400 aether. Thats 60 free raids before the event ends. @Frogatism needed 120 raids total to complete the quest, but he also did it early in the tournament when trophies/raid are much lower.

So lets lower the total raid amount to an even 100 raids... that means you need to come up with an extra 40 raids by the end of the Julius event. Thats a little more than three refreshes per day or 95 gems per day.

95 gems x 3 = 285 gems for a total of 5 heroic summons (or 1,500 gems). If you factor in 300 gems/day from the Tower you will still come out with a net-gain in gems per day and have a new skin or 5 heroic summons.

Disclaimer: math is hard and this could be wildly inaccurate :p

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• Renly wrote: »
    A skin is the equivalent to x5 heroic summons or 1,500 gems. You need 2,000 trophies total to complete the quest.

You get 12 free raids a day. You can get another 8 free raids a day for the total price of 400 aether. Thats 60 free raids before the event ends. @Frogatism needed 120 raids total to complete the quest, but he also did it early in the tournament when trophies/raid are much lower.

So lets lower the total raid amount to an even 100 raids... that means you need to come up with an extra 40 raids by the end of the Julius event. Thats a little more than three refreshes per day or 95 gems per day.

95 gems x 3 = 285 gems for a total of 5 heroic summons (or 1,500 gems). If you factor in 300 gems/day from the Tower you will still come out with a net-gain in gems per day and have a new skin or 5 heroic summons.

I feel like my post above where I did this was completely missed haha I spelled it out a little more clearly.
  • Scroom407 wrote: »
    @Frogatism You just went that hard in the last one! Lol
    Ugh.. you're right! Do I ever get a break? Lol.. not with events like these ;)

• Done and done.
    uc98fnnqam23.png
    Renly wrote: »

I feel like my post above where I did this was completely missed haha I spelled it out a little more clearly.

Hm, yes... quite right you are. Lets just say I was double checking your work then?

― A.A. Milne

• @Joveth:

I want to make sure I'm reading this right.
    The massive PVP Julius quest ends Weds or Thursday.

But the Lupina one ends next Monday right?
    I need to do lower trophy raids for Lupina so this is important for me to know.
  • Ditto that. Thanks for asking, Danac!
  • I don't see the secret dungeons after beating the lupina one?
  • I don't think I'm going to participate much in this event, but I wish luck to those who do. Hope you get many beastly tokens and Julius skins!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • RandomUser wrote: »
    I don't see the secret dungeons after beating the lupina one?
    After you beat that dungeon DO NOT hit the home button. Hit the repeat or forward arrows. These will take you to the list of dungeons.
  • Thanks, gonna try right away :)
  • Are you saying that the Climb quest gives you the Skin, AND 1350 gems? Or just that a skin is supposedly worth 1350 gems (which in my opinion it is not...its worth 270 when it first comes out in the portal)
  • JovethJoveth Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    danac wrote: »
    @Joveth:

I want to make sure I'm reading this right.
    The massive PVP Julius quest ends Weds or Thursday.

But the Lupina one ends next Monday right?
    I need to do lower trophy raids for Lupina so this is important for me to know.

• Julius skin quest ends Thursday at 3PM CDT.
    • Jungle Rumble quests end next monday!
  • Warrrax wrote: »
    Are you saying that the Climb quest gives you the Skin, AND 1350 gems? Or just that a skin is supposedly worth 1350 gems (which in my opinion it is not...its worth 270 when it first comes out in the portal)

They're saying that five heroic summons are worth 1350 gems.
  • @oakman1_98 I'm terribly sorry would you like 3 of my lupina tokens? I'll meet you at the trade portal.
  • oakman1_98 wrote: »
    Good job everybody that made sure they brought it up to the attention of higher ups that they accidentally released the dungeons. I know sarcasm doesn't convey through text, however I hope you realize that was clearly sarcasm. When A game screws up in your favor you don't rub it in so they rush to get it fixed. Use some common sense. Let your guild mates know and keep your mouths shut on the forums.

Sooooo since the Therand glitch that was a while back, which allowed him to one shot everything, was kinda in our favor, we should've kept our mouths shut?
  • Lol getting that skin was easier than getting igorok PvP skin. Ember let's you tear through a ton of defences lhaha
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • oakman1_98 wrote: »
    Good job everybody that made sure they brought it up to the attention of higher ups that they accidentally released the dungeons. I know sarcasm doesn't convey through text, however I hope you realize that was clearly sarcasm. When A game screws up in your favor you don't rub it in so they rush to get it fixed. Use some common sense. Let your guild mates know and keep your mouths shut on the forums.

Aaaaand it's gone :/
    Like the devs don't know what is going on, like with the portal glitch and the timezone glitch, Therand glitch, Tower glitch day, and aaaaaall the other glitches
    Andre4897
  • Are there any details on what the campaign quest line looks like and what the final rewards are?
    1611701?gid=
  • Just wondering if I save up 10 free Heroic Portal summons can I do the 10x summon?
  • @kpung07 - yes you can. It's awesome.
    1611701?gid=
    Ammo wrote: »
    Are there any details on what the campaign quest line looks like and what the final rewards are?

Just MJ and Pig tokens, nothing special like Lupinas.

― A.A. Milne