The Jungle Rumble is back with event dungeons! Plus, IGOROK, RUNES, and MATERIALS in Heroic Portal!

Comments

• 3 days isn't clear to me.
  • The Julius quest line will end Thursday midday.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • When you finish the Lupina questline with this:stj8oj32w2n0.png

And then find only "good" or "great" treasure room chests.

Feels bad man
    image.png 1008.5K
  • JovethJoveth Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Event Dungeons are now open!
  • @Joveth Not crediting me for completing the 3 star the VH dungeon quest. Quest remains incomplete after 3 starring the dungeon. I would really like the 10 Julius tokens I should have been rewarded. Thanks!
  • i5l91w73ss45.png

Love the Gn'R reference - saw them last month, great show!

@Joel @Joveth
  • techstaff wrote: »
    @Joveth Not crediting me for completing the 3 star the VH dungeon quest. Quest remains incomplete after 3 starring the dungeon. I would really like the 10 Julius tokens I should have been rewarded. Thanks!

I have the same issue.
  • i was happy to complete the skin quest line. then i went to retreave my 5 summons and the quest wasnt there. Missed it by 1 min,
  • @Joveth same issue. Not getting credit for 3* VH cannot claim quest
  • @joveth i as well am not getting credit for 3* vh
    hey folks, thanks for letting us know! We're investigating!
  • Same here. Can't seem to get it to drop a normal token either. I've done six runs through. Four manual, with three stars on three of the runs, and two quick loots.

No token from the dungeon so far and no credit for the three star run in the vh quest.
    9gJSaHl.gif
    We suspect it may have to do with folks that finished the dungeon earlier this week when they were accidentally released. Don't fret though, we're working on a solution!
  • danacdanac Member
    edited September 2016
    Joveth wrote: »
    We suspect it may have to do with folks that finished the dungeon earlier this week when they were accidentally released. Don't fret though, we're working on a solution!

I did VH dungeon earlier this week once. Did not 3* it, just 3* it a while ago and got 10 tokens plus chest token.
    Got gems earlier, did not get gems now.
  • same as danac, i had never 3* it before, did play it two days ago and got the gems but not 3 Star, today got 3 stars and the 10 tokens as quest reward.
  • Ok I admit I'm having a bit of wine tonight but I could swear that on the very hard dungeon after I killed Leonidus that Pignius became Leonidus. When I clicked on pignius it said he was Leonidus and when pignius died one of his team members revived. I 3 starred it so likely won't run again but wanted to share. :)
  • I didn't play it last week, but 3-starred it last time Jungle Rumble event was live.
  • Joveth wrote: »

In my case, the dungeon was already 3* for me from a past event, I await your solution!
  • [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5022341/uploads/editor/pa/pfbgxffaehc2.png[/ I realize you're aware of this...but 10 tokens please![/img]
  • techstaff wrote: »
    @Joveth Not crediting me for completing the 3 star the VH dungeon quest. Quest remains incomplete after 3 starring the dungeon. I would really like the 10 Julius tokens I should have been rewarded. Thanks!
    Same for me. Thanks for looking into this.

• Interesting. I didn't have this problem, 10 tokens claimed just fine. However there were no gems in the chest after I beat it for the first time. Thought that was a little odd, was there supposed to be?
    centralcommand
  • @Joveth Any chance we'll get Lupina tokens in the aether shop during this event? It seems like the perfect opportunity for it.
  • ive 3 starred the VH dungeon...but i cant get my 10 Julius tokens. Please help.
    i8tl9s2k6am9.jpg
  • CentralCommand, my guess you had completed it once but not three starred it. Completing it prior would have awarded the gems earlier, not this run, and if you didn't previously three star it, you wouldn't see the problem.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • ok...but i have the quest in my list (which has only shown up in the past hour) to 3star VH dungeon for 10 Julius tokens...ive never received 10 tokens.
    i8tl9s2k6am9.jpg
    All right gang. So first of all, our apologies on this. We never intend for any part of our events to break or be bugged, etc. We've actually beefed up QA a bit recently because we wanted to ensure a higher quality in events. That being said, it looks like in order to give out compensation for this, we won't be able to send it out until after the event is over.

What this means is that if you are level 60+ and have completed the VH Dungeon, you will get compensated after the event is over. We're sorry it can't be faster than that, but we want to make sure that anyone that completes it during the event is tracked for when compensation goes out.

Sound fair?
  • Thank you.
    i8tl9s2k6am9.jpg
  • That's fine Joveth! Thanks for looking into it.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Thanks G dawg
    Thanks G dawg

no prob, fellow kids!