The Jungle Rumble is back with event dungeons! Plus, IGOROK, RUNES, and MATERIALS in Heroic Portal!

1235»

Comments

• Actually a nice VIP portal imo: Furnace, Kai, Zen, Viperia. I think this is how the VIP portal should always look. Not just these heroes, obviously, but heroes of similar rarity. So thanks for putting together a real VIP portal, please do this more!
  • edited September 2016
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    CentralCommand, my guess you had completed it once but not three starred it. Completing it prior would have awarded the gems earlier, not this run, and if you didn't previously three star it, you wouldn't see the problem.
    Lol you know what, I think you're right but I didn't realize it. E, M and H were all 3 starred when i first opened the event dungeon on Thursday. VH had no stars which I thought meant I had not beaten it. However thinking back I'm pretty sure I just found it very hard last time this was available with my roster at the time and had a 0 star victory. There was a whole string of events in a row with no bonus for 3 starring it back then so I probably beat it and decided it wasn't worth the effort to try and 3 star it.

Some usability feedback there @Joveth . That's something that's bugged me before too. If you beat a level but get 0 stars there's no way tell it apart from a level that you did not beat at all. Yet it does matter if you were looking for levels that would give you gems for beating them or to add to your "boss mode levels defeated" count.
    centralcommand
  • Just wanted to hop on to tell you guys that you have been doing an amazing job this last two months. The events are great. You guys are giving us the right amount of tokens or prizes for the quest. And having a new skin in addition of a 10x guareenteed hero is a great addition to the game. The drop rate seems better compared to a few months ago. It could just be rng but to me at least it seems better. So @Joveth and @Joel tell the crew they are doing a good job. Ps the torchy skin would of been a cool Halloween skin but I'm glad to have it now.
  • 30 pulls. No torch skin. Won't lie, I'm rather angry...

Can anyone confirm that it is actually available? Previous skins have been found with far less pulls!
  • One question re: the Lupina quest line. I remember 1,000,000 gold in the first step but I don't remember gold being anywhere else in the line.

The DB email I just received says there should have been 2,000,000 gold in that quest line. Is it mistaken?
  • Very reasonable, thanks Joveth.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    One question re: the Lupina quest line. I remember 1,000,000 gold in the first step but I don't remember gold being anywhere else in the line.

The DB email I just received says there should have been 2,000,000 gold in that quest line. Is it mistaken?

I believe it was dependent on level.
  • Thanks @Joveth . I am good with this since timing for this reward doesn't matter for me.
  • The lupins rewards were great...

More rewards like that please
  • @Lieto I actually did a *10 pull for Viperia 5 minutes after the update and got the skin in the first roll, right before Viperia and another Indigo unlock :)
  • Just in case anyone's actually struggling with this one (I'm looking at you, Poves)

Want to join Level Capped? | Line ID: ZOMBI.33 | Email: guildlevelcapped@gmail.com
    Level Capped Spotlight
    My YouTube Channel
    My Twitter Page

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
    "im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n
  • 10x

3 viperia unlocks
    Torchys skin

I got extremely lucky
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    One question re: the Lupina quest line. I remember 1,000,000 gold in the first step but I don't remember gold being anywhere else in the line.

I believe it was dependent on level.

Yeah, at level 70, I'd assume I'd be getting the 2,000,000. :) I also assume they would make the email match the rewards in your specific request line.

Fwiw -- I don't think the rewards on this one are level dependent except for the rune on step 5. Greater vs improved. I think everything else was virtually the same.
  • Sorry for the newbie question:

Does the new skin Death fang skin change any attributes/ traits of the character, or is it just a collectable alternate art skin?

Best regards
  • Schopan wrote: »
    Sorry for the newbie question:

Does the new skin Death fang skin change any attributes/ traits of the character, or is it just a collectable alternate art skin?

Best regards

it reduces enemy morale.
  • danacdanac Member
    edited September 2016
    RawNES wrote: »
    Also, it's best to just ignore @danac .

You'd think people would learn that.

But no, they almost never do.

On a related note, Ravens, 2-0, Raiders, 1-1.
  • I already 3* VH few times but i cannot claim the quest? What should i do?
  • Wait.

It's a known issue -- if the level was three starred previous to this event, the quest won't be marked completed when you three star it again.

They will send out the tokens after the event has concluded. Makes sense so they can do it for everyone affected all at once.
  • Please post here once the Julius tokens had been mailed out, thanks admins.
  • I got tokens today from this.
  • Me too, cheers for confirming danac.
  • EnervateEnervate Member
    edited April 5
    - accidental post; I couldn't figure out how to get rid of my drafts ;_;
  • Enervate wrote: »
    - accidental post; I couldn't figure out how to get rid of my drafts ;_;

Go to your profile page, on the left will be a link for "drafts" and then you can click the little "x" in the top right corner of each draft post listed.
1235»